It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

All just total guess and whatever... but I believe its much more based within quantum physics rather than ET or nuts and bolts.

Yes, Quantum Realms.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Good detective work!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Good detective work!

You think?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The owner picture doesn't seem to have the hands tattoos and Robbie Williams doesn't seem to have the steep slope in the shoulders like the owner.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I can't tell if the owner's hands have tats on them or not. Too dark. But this is just speculation on my part, I just thought it could be the same person. Since we have few actual facts, all we can do is speculate.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No tats on the hands. I upped the exposure to see that none are there.

Sigh, the owner seems to be anonymous still.
edit on 10-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you look at the hi-res photo I thumbnailed earlier then there are no obvious tattoos.

But then the next question is how do you know this is really the new owner?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yep back to square one matey.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Is he listed on IMDB? Is his watch a generic one?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not only is Rob NOT the owner of the ranch, that picture is NOT him getting off the plane that took us to the Ranch...

That picture of him getting off the jet is from like 15 years ago (or longer).

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Just taking their word for it. But then you have to question the movie as well if you question that is the owner. Jeremey seems to be on the up and up, and Knapp...and Springer are involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Jeremy, what was the hardest thing to tackle on presenting the story of Skinwalker Ranch to the public through your documentary?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Is this film available yet?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

9/11/18 on Apple iTunes at first.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

If even 1/10th of what's been described in Knapp's book is manifesting at Skinwalker Ranch, I wouldn't be surprised if the US Govt. military hasn't bought that Ranch. Maybe this documentary is all we'll see before this place is labeled classified. If we're dealing with Spectral hyperdimensional assaults the military would want this place under observation and under total scientific inspection. This could be some next level sh#t this world will be dealing with!

Springer and Jeremy you had some brass ones for going there!!
edit on 12-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Hopefully this will be the real deal.

Failing an en-mass awakening ( yeah I know ) this will end up as a Wilcock/Von Daniken also ran in the stakes of proof of other ... things .

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

... I wouldn't be surprised if the US Govt. military hasn't bought that Ranch....Springer and Jeremy you had some brass ones for going there!!

After all the stories since the mid-90s I would be surprised if a US military branch had bought the ranch and invited the owner of ATS and Robbie Williams and Jeremy along to sit around the camp fire and make movies.That;s the last thing the military would do. The opening post tells you what this all about

....the way movies work is you have to build up some suspense and thereby get some interest in the picture built up too while you're at it (hopefully). It's called marketing and yes, it's all a big tease because it has to be,

Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the official trademark registration of Skinwalker Ranch tells you this too.

Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows

Link : trademarks.justia.com...

Let's leave Robbie Williams to tell you what this all about again.

The upcoming movie will entertain you.

edit on 12/7/2018 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't think Skinwalker Ranch will turn into a theme park of fun or entertainment. Maybe the filing has the misdirection of entertainment to make people misunderstand the research going on there. There is an ATS member posting on this thread that is under NDA to speak freely about Skinwalker. Ask yourself why. My personal opinion is that Skinwalker is under an important strategic research program.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Did he say he was under NDA about Skinwalker though? He's told you he doesn't view Bigman as the problem.

Read between the lines. I think he feels betrayed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Bottom line is that I don't want to speculate.

Other than the fortcoming edutainment documentary, I don't think that Skinwalker is going to be turned into Paranormal Park with Robbie Williams playing the role of John Hammond and with the entities running amok and devouring the guests.
edit on 12-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join