It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It would be near criminal not to use this in the soundtrack.
Patton is pretty easy to work with if he likes the project.

That is some great soundtrack music!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Anyone on ATS live in the Skinwalker ranch area and want to share some stories?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
But in Patient 17 they paid to have the samples analyzed, and when the results were found it did interest more scientists to look into the elements and composite of the implant. I think science will open up to the possibilities soon. Skinwalker may be demonstrating some type of quantum mechanics physics. Certainly, the NIDS group did a thorough job of looking into the phenomenon. Jeremy's films may excite further generations of researchers to look into these things. The power of film is mighty.

And before the sample could have been sent out for further independent study, it mysteriously vanished. The "victim" refused to cooperate or whatever the reason was given. So we're still left with questioning the scientific value of the "implant". How do you rationalize this pixelpusher? Do you write it off with an oh well attitude as that's the way things go? You do no further inquiry? You let another promise of evidence to pass by with no concern? You know how a skeptic sees this? As another claimed opportunity for physical evidence that falls short. And it continues to fall short with no update. You know the saying - Fool me once shame on you.....
Why are you so supportive of a story that in reality did nothing to help support the ETH? How does that story make you excited for the next when the results for the last left us with more questions?

originally posted by: Jay-morris

But are these scientists with respected jobs who are openly talking about this? Time and time again we hear about people bring ridiculed, even hounded out of their jobs for holding alternative views.

originally posted by: mirageman

Of all the scientists in the world who hold alternative views, which ones have been ridiculed and hounded out of their jobs? I'm sure you can find a list as long as your arm with the names of these scientists? You can, can't you?

I'd also like to see the list of people that lost their jobs by holding alternative views. "Time and time again" should be a decent sized list.

People like James Randy is like a cult/god like figure to these armchair debunkers. And these are the people who do not want to get to the bottom of something, they just want to debunk, because that is what they like to do, so even though they hide behind words like "critical thinking" it is just another belief system getting in the way of proper, real investigations into these phenomenas.

I'm always interested in the psychology behind the unprovoked statements by believers claiming it's the skeptics/debunkers don't bother to research facts. It's a defensive move and backwards. Can you shed some light on that Jay-morris? Why do you feel the need to be defensive and point the finger in the wrong direction as if it's the believers who follow the scientific process? This of course is BS for anyone that bothers to challenge that statement.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I'm aware one of the Roswell metal samples sent out for analysis that were lost or stolen too. Not sure if there are keepers of a secret derailing these efforts or just lousy delivery services. I have no idea what to make of disappearing samples.
edit on 17-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Last time I was there I had spotty/slow cell service.

I live north about 20 min away.

I love the area. Its a wet dream for paranormal in general. I have a few odd experiences but all seem to have a rational explanation sadly heh. But dosent go a week without the lore in a story popping up. Not just skinwalker but the Spanish trail (s) and the lost rhoades mine- discussed with a local helo pilot and some friends last week.

I havent been here that long, my wifes fam has deep roots here from pioneer days. I talk to alot of people randomly about their otherworldly experiences and its pretty cool. Again a paranormal nerds candyland.

The pics of the dilapidated courtyard and crumpling dwelling are a typical sight.

I like this quote, mainly the last sentence
Brigham Young sent a exploration party to the Uintah Basin they returned to him with the report that it was a “vast contiguity of waste. . .measurably valueless excepting for nomadic purposes, hunting grounds for Indians, and to hold the world together.” .”
edit on 17-7-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Spelling and wording

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No decent actual footage of the paranormal or UFOs?

Well, I like fantasy movies with good story lines and sfx

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
No decent actual footage of the paranormal or UFOs?

Well, I like fantasy movies with good story lines and sfx

Do you discount ALL the witness testimony from Skinwalker? You think George Knaap is a hack journalist for believing in Skinwalker and writing a book on it? You seem to be suggesting this is all fantasy? Do you honestly believe that??
edit on 17-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I posted you the link in my reply as to why that Youtube channel is placed in the hoax bin here on ATS. Did you not understand any of that?

It contains a further link explaining a number of other channels who also pass on these hoaxes.

ufotheater.com...

So, you have a channel posting and analysing ufo footage, sent from other people, and also official footage (been on the news, NASA, Google maps etc) and this makes him a hoaxer?

If that is the case, then should the ufo forum be in the hoax bin?

Of all the scientists in the world who hold alternative views, which ones have been ridiculed and hounded out of their jobs? I'm sure you can find a list as long as your arm with the names of these scientists? You can, can't you?

Yet Hal Puthoff seems to have done alright for himself whilst holding some very weird views. He's a former $cientologist who actually managed to walk away from the organisation with no problems at all. That should raise questions.

He has spent long periods studying the paranormal with huge grants from the US government. He even made the ground breaking discovery that chicken eggs do not have feelings..

This guy is now a contractor for To the Stars Academy. So despite not delivering anything but paperwork since the 1970s his crackpot views do not seem to have hounded him out of his work. In fact he's done rather well from it wouldn't you say? His pal Eric Davis holds some mighty strange beliefs too and he seems to be making a nice living working for EarthTech too.

Oh come on! Is your belief making you ignore the fact that many respectable scientists have said they would not dare take an interest in the subject out of ridicule and being hounded?

Eric Davis is a research physicist at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin, studies propulsion physics. He has been outspoken about the fact that many scientists will not talk about the subject because of ridicule.

And let's not forget Micheal shermer after he wrote about his experience regarding the radio. All his arm chair debunking minions jumped on him and ridiculed him.

This is not about being scientific, this is about being part of a group, a movement, that's all. Barcode believers and debunkers are exactly the same!

Skywalker Range? Isn't that where George Lucas lives? Now that's Skywalker Ranch. Where is Skywalker Range? Who ridiculed?

If a typo error makes you feel better and more intelligent, then so be it. That is what you thrive on!

That award by James Randi was useless in my opinion. I applaud Mr. Bigelow for funding his own studies. But at the end of the day what exactly did all these studies prove? There are plenty of documents here. But what do we have beyond anecdotal evidence? Not a lot.

Well, James Sandi has done good work, but when you debunk absolutely everything, you are going to be right more times than not.

As for the study, no one really knows what was found evidence wise, and I am hoping more will come out on the study.

So forget critical thinking then, if you don't believe in it. Even though it's pretty much what all of our science has been based upon.

How would you define what a 'real' investigation would be of these phenomenas (sic)?

When is critical thinking good when you are also using your belief system?

And we see this all the time with the stupid explanations put forward on some ufo cases. They cannot put their hands up and say "I do not know" their belief will not allow them, hence the stupid explanations and the ignoring of witnesess.

This is not critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm always interested in the psychology behind the unprovoked statements by believers claiming it's the skeptics/debunkers don't bother to research facts. 

Please tell me oh great one! What am I a believer in?

I am also interested in the psychology behind debunkers instantly calling people believers because they do not hold their views.

So what am I a believer in?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I prefer stuff like the hessdalen lights.

Billions of people swear by god but here we are...

Proof to back up the reports and claims.
edit on 17-7-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I understand your skepticism,

towards what am I skeptical about in your mind?

but these shills like Rhandi and Klass are making money off no research and being paid to take the opposing opinion.

Good for them if they can make easy money.

Why you keep mentioning these guys the way you do just makes you look foolish.

You seem to arguing against these guys with me for no reason what so ever.

They are simply another voice among-st many voices all screaming to know the truth, if they can show their voice has merit by providing supporting evidence to their claims then its there to look at, if they don't then people will catch on.

Maybe if you're patient and not so dismissive

seriously you have taken a very simple post pointing out a flaw in your logic in how you mentioned James Randi isn't a household name, so his word has no merit or something along those lines and taken that observation and made it into who knows what.

Skeptical?

Dismissive?

Are you hallucinating?

you can watch Jeremy's documentary and see for yourself what was found out instead of waving it off before the information is shared.

Hey that's the plan to watch it before I can comment,

Not sure about you but I cant say a film is crap or good if I haven seen it.

Waving things off is something you have made up in your head.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't see how you resolve:

- Woo physics
- Paranormal dogs etc
- Mind control / telepathy
- Who also need atomic layered meta materials to fly
- Who emerge out of portals
- Who can absorb most visible wavelengths of light, but struggle as the frequency gets higher
- Who emit terahertz radiation

Everyone is talking like these phenomena can operate within seconds right in front of you and not being seen. That can control minds, that apparently can set up experiments by knowing the answer in advance.

Except this is a force that is either numerically small, grossly incompetent or just jokers.

They keep crashing their ships, can mutilate cows but are incapable of doing proper science (how many COWS do they need?) or disposing of the bodies. They have stealth but can't defeat FLIR. They can cloak, but still pick up on some radars.

Seems like whatever it is wants to be seen., just not too fast.

Sadly Jeremy Corbell never returned to answer questions. A missed opportunity, I think.
edit on 17-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I don't see how you resolve:

- Woo physics
- Paranormal dogs etc
- Mind control / telepathy
- Who also need atomic layered meta materials to fly
- Who emerge out of portals
- Who can absorb most visible wavelengths of light, but struggle as the frequency gets higher
- Who emit terahertz radiation

Everyone is talking like these phenomena can operate within seconds right in front of you and not being seen. That can control minds, that apparently can set up experiments by knowing the answer in advance.

Except this is a force that is either numerically small, grossly incompetent or just jokers.

They keep crashing their ships, can mutilate cows but are incapable of doing proper science (how many COWS do they need?) or disposing of the bodies. They have stealth but can't defeat FLIR. They can cloak, but still pick up on some radars.

Seems like whatever it is wants to be seen., just not too fast.

Sadly Jeremy Corbell never returned to answer questions. A missed opportunity, I think.

Good summation of the elusiveness of the phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are the one that brought up Debunker Randi in your post. Foolish loss of memory?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

OK it's the internet and we have slightly differing opinions. I actually agree with you about debunking for debunking sake. People should have the guts to say "I don't know".

But Phil Klass has been long gone as he passed away in 2005. So he's not going to get involved. Randi is a very old man now. Let's let this thread get back on topic hey?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

A lot of it come from the UFO mythology that was created and allowed to fester in the 1980s. It's like the Ancient Aliens who once came down to Earth and mixed freely amongst men. But at some point in time became very shy and chose to hide away. Or how we are so dumb that we needed aliens to seed technology on Earth but they are frightened of our nuclear weapons and war like ways.

There are a lot of contradictory narratives that exist and of course the one thing is always a lack of convincing proof that it's anything beyond 'unknown'

I'm would guess that the 'unknown' factor is what new documentary will attempt to capture. But ultimately leave the viewer to make their own minds up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Hey buddy, awesome! How will you go about with updates and more pics, here in this thread or in a new thread? I don't want to miss it!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm always interested in the psychology behind the unprovoked statements by believers claiming it's the skeptics/debunkers don't bother to research facts. 

I am also interested in the psychology behind debunkers instantly calling people believers because they do not hold their views.

Sure thing

Re: Stanton Friedman
Every time I saw Stan go up against debunkers, he always came on top in most of them.
Link

You're supporting Friedman who is a diehard believer and supporter of extraterrestrial beings visiting Earth.

Re: Bob Lazar
But did they deny he worked there, when actually it turned out he did?
Link

It is obvious that whatever his motives, money was not one of them. The real annoying thing is people instantly labeling someone a charlatan or only in it for the money, when they clearly do not know what they are talking about!
Link

Bob Lazar came forward with a story claiming extraterrestrial craft and beings were on Earth at "S4". So provide any kind of support or defend Lazar you're supporting his story of extraterrestrials on Earth.

Re: Bob Jacobs
How does this mean Jacobs story has been debunked.
Link

You're arguing for a story that Jacobs says a UFO shot a laser at a dummy nuclear warhead and ultimately believes "intelligent entities in this or other universes" is a strong possibility of what he saw.

I could go on but lost interest and don't want to waste anymore time giving examples of what you've shown for years on the forum. I think the few quotes above show that you're not on the side of being skeptical, a non believer, on the fence, unbiased, or anything that would lead anyone to think you're anything but a believer.

It's one thing to say there are UFO sightings that witnesses can't explain, I don't think many will deny that. It's an entire different one to support those like Friedman or Lazar that are convinced or try to convince others these UFOs are controlled by extraterrestrials.

Your believer status is granted by the "oh great one!" No thanks needed.

Sarcasm can be fun... huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Sure thing

Re: Stanton Friedman
Every time I saw Stan go up against debunkers, he always came on top in most of them.
Link

You're supporting Friedman who is a diehard believer and supporter of extraterrestrial beings visiting Earth.

Re: Bob Lazar
But did they deny he worked there, when actually it turned out he did?
Link

It is obvious that whatever his motives, money was not one of them. The real annoying thing is people instantly labeling someone a charlatan or only in it for the money, when they clearly do not know what they are talking about!
Link

Bob Lazar came forward with a story claiming extraterrestrial craft and beings were on Earth at "S4". So provide any kind of support or defend Lazar you're supporting his story of extraterrestrials on Earth.

Re: Bob Jacobs
How does this mean Jacobs story has been debunked.
Link

You're arguing for a story that Jacobs says a UFO shot a laser at a dummy nuclear warhead and ultimately believes "intelligent entities in this or other universes" is a strong possibility of what he saw.

I could go on but lost interest and don't want to waste anymore time giving examples of what you've shown for years on the forum. I think the few quotes above show that you're not on the side of being skeptical, a non believer, on the fence, unbiased, or anything that would lead anyone to think you're anything but a believer.

It's one thing to say there are UFO sightings that witnesses can't explain, I don't think many will deny that. It's an entire different one to support those like Friedman or Lazar that are convinced or try to convince others these UFOs are controlled by extraterrestrials.

1- Stanton Friedman

Please tell me where I agreed with him that ufos are ET? That is right! You will not be able to find it! While I like the fact that he talks about many important ufo cases, not once have I agreed they are ET! I have always said they could be anything until we have 100% evidence, and we do not have 100% evidence what some of these unexplained ufos are.

2-Bob Lazar

Because I do not believe his motives were money, that somehow means that I believe he did see ET craft? Where is the logic in that!?

Where did I say that lazar was 100% telling the truth? The case has always intrigued me, and he could be telling the truth, or he could be lying. Again! I need evidence, but nothing wrong with being open minded each way!

3- Jacobs

So, going by your debunking beliefs, because i find this ufo case very interesting, then that means I have to believe in the conclusion that Jacobs comes too? Do you think that is a bit silly? He saw a ufo, which means it could be anything, even one of our own! Not once have I said it is 100% ET

If you bothered to read my other posts you would know that I have always held this stance when it comes to ufos!

Wow! I cannot believe you went through my posts trying to find any evidence that I believe these ufos are 100% ET. And all the ones you have used, not once did I say they are ET!

I see you missed out my posts where I have said time and time again that no one knows what these ufos are. They could be ET, they could be secret military craft, they could be anything, but no one knows for sure.

I have not once said that Some ufos are ET. The examples you used, not once did I say they are Aliens.

Please, do not make yourself look more silly! You are the worst type of debunker! You will use your belief to claim someone is a believer because they are not an armchair debunker, and only after, you will look for evidence to prove your belief.

Good luck in finding any evidence that I have said ufos are ET! You will find evidence though that I have said that no one knows what ok for are, but they need serious investigation.

Good luck climbing out that hole you just dug!

edit on 18-7-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

Not really! You have just made yourself look a bit silly, and just proves my point that your belief system has instantly made you believe that because I believe that some ufos are unexplained and need serious investigation, that somehow means that I believe they are ET!

I will give you another day to look through my history lol Maybe you will come up with better examples to support your belief system!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are the one that brought up Debunker Randi in your post. Foolish loss of memory?

Really?

you still hallucinating?

I was replying to this with a very simple reply about how what you said could easily be turned around.

Nothing about Randi or Klass, you mentioning them.

this is what you posted on pg 47

James Randi is a nobody reaching for his 15 min. of fame off the research of others. Forget James Randi, he's only pulled out by the media to debunk. Nobody knows James Randi and he's not a household name and he is a useless measurement of anything. James Randi is about as useless as Philip Klass was to the UFO topic.

I didn't even use his name in my reply to you.

here is my reply a few posts below yours on page 47

and using this logic so is Skinwalker ranch, its a useless measurement of anything paranormal as its not a household name either. Not defending anyone just pointing out the faulty logic in how you expressed that post.

You replied right after with all I can say is a delusional interpretation of a very simply post that is self explanatory in the 3 lines posted.

How can you make up the crap you have from what I posted?

Being dismissive and skeptical?

Every reply to me I think you have another poster in mind, nothing you have said in reply resembles like you are replying to what I have posted.

You are the one that brought up Debunker Randi in your post.

I needed to quote this again because its absolutely insane.

This is the 2nd post I have used his name, I never mentioned him in my initial replies to you, where you think i have is something you need to resolve because its delusional to think I have.

Foolish loss of memory?

What does memory have to do with posts that can be looked at, at any time?

Memory?

Yeah, what ever you are remembering never happened.

I really wonder what you have invested in this?

Just over the last 2 pages you jump on anything and anyone you interpret as being against Skinwalker being the real deal and a place that will give us new understanding of the paranormal.

Calm down, like you said maybe wait and watch the documentary before getting all defensive for absolutely no reason.
edit on 18-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join