It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Vasa Croe

INSLAW not far from in-laws which goes with marriage. Follow the wives.

What's funny to me is all the comments are related to my thread....didnt realize others were reading ATS...

Glad to know some still value deep dives and not MSM...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: CCKP72
a reply to: tigertatzen

If they are not human, can us as humans, stand a chance to fight them? Honest question.

Yes, unity is required. Most assuredly... yes. We... only have to turn over the rocks.

I have sooo many questions about this. Was thinking about them on the way home. I hope we have a chance to discuss this in greater detail at some point in time. Or if you have sources for reading more, would appreciate a point in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A perfect mirror would simply provide an image of yourself undistorted.
That can never happen since there is the choice to see your image or not.
Wander through the funhouse till you find one you like?
Dogs never recognize their own image in optical mirrors, elephants do.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

If they are not human, can us as humans, stand a chance to fight them? Honest question.

Humans working together in groups like this are their greatest fear. Yes. They are being defeated right now. We are winning, and we are witnessing their death throes.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Why does it feel like they are forcing Hope Hicks into the spotlights?

That bugs me too...I don't understand that.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What's funny to me is all the comments are related to my thread....didnt realize others were reading ATS...

You can be proud, VASA. It looks like people were more interested in your OP, than in the article itself.
ATS should be paying you for advertising.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This article from Breitbart has 2 paragraphs that seem to confirm the Awans mirrored the congressmen's servers onto their own:

Articl e

Relevant paragraphs:

“There is no reason to accommodate all the members’ data on one server and one that was apparently hidden,” a senior House official told Circa. “Why didn’t Xavier Becerra know this because it happened on his watch? Each member had their own server to protect against this and Awan intentionally tried to hide what he had done from investigators.”

Circa alleges police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation but received a falsified image of the server which they reportedly consider to be interference in a criminal investigation.

Translation:

1) Congressmen each have their own server so that they have control of their own information and its security,
2) They allowed the Awans to manage their servers,
3) The Awans set up all the servers to mirror to their own, meaning that they could look at/work on numerous servers at once rather than having to travel to congressmen's offices,
4) An "Image" of a server is basically a copy of the server that can be loaded up on another server. Usually an image is taken from a mirror server so that you don't have to take the master server real time access away from the users. This is a Mirror Image!
5) If the Image was falsified then it was falsified on the Awan's mirror server,
6) The Awan's would not have added the dropbox application onto each of the congressmens' servers because it would have been noticed - every time you connect a USB drive or phone to the server it asks if you want to copy the files to dropbox!
7) Adding dropbox to their mirror server meant they could do a combined upload to dropbox rather than need to do one for each congressman's server.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: CCKP72

Love the CDAN drop. That is a good one and certainly relevant here. But, blind items can only say so much. Probably two to three times a week there is one that directly connects to this thread. Sometimes I wonder who is feeding the info.

Anyways, the suggestion is that Ed Buck goes to The Standard with his favorite type of entertainment and not only has fun on his own but provides for others. The account in question was basically a blank check that some select individuals and celebrities could use for fun with people of all ages, comped by an anonymous owner? Apparently, the only two staffers who knew of the account and how it worked were killed in the helicopter crash.

I wonder if AS fits into this somehow as well. Maybe GM is Gemmel Moore?

I was under the impression that GM was the General Manager, Kimberly Lynne Watzman. There isn't much to be found of her online other than the articles of the crash. From putting together the blind, Qs hints, AS's involvement, plus the raid on the human trafficking in this area the other day, I think it's safe to surmise that they were involved in some pretty nefarious doings. All of this came crashing to a head no pun intended.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

“This publication will enable investigative journalists, forensic experts and the general public to better identify and understand covert CIA infrastructure components.

“Source code published in this series contains software designed to run on servers controlled by the CIA. It includes source code for “Hive”, an alleged malware communications tool.

Also unveiled as part of this missive were details of an increasingly common tactic used by cyber-criminals: creating fake certificates to hide malware from security filters.

In this instance, it was revealed that the CIA had created a fake cert to appear as if it was issued by Kaspersky Lab and signed by Thawte.

WikiLeaks explained:

“In this way, if the target organization looks at the network traffic coming out of its network, it is likely to misattribute the CIA exfiltration of data to uninvolved entities whose identities have been impersonated.”

Rick McElroy, senior security strategist at Carbon Black, argued that the CIA’s creation of fake Kaspersky Lab certs “muddies the waters when it comes to the question of is Kaspersky really part of Russian intelligence.”

“They [the CIA] have shown repeatedly that they can make their operations look like other teams (Russia, China etc) which makes attribution of cyber-attacks difficult and in and of itself makes conspiracy theories run rampant,” he added.

McElroy added that the carelessness of US intelligence agencies could lead to a barrage of WannaCry-type attacks in 2018.

“From a global perspective, even countries who had inadequate offensive capabilities are now able to get up and running faster. It also helps all the nations understand how we do our operations which makes them better able to defend. It also ‘justifies’ countries like Russia doing it. After all, if the US is the leader, how can we expect others to not do it?” he argued.

www.infosecurity-magazine.com...

...and my related threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-2-2018 by eisegesis because: Russia = CIA

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Interesting, considering that Kaspersky uncovered "Red October".

Kaspersky Lab Identifies Operation “Red October,” an Advanced Cyber-Espionage Campaign Targeting Diplomatic and Government Institutions Worldwide

usa.kaspersky.com... plomatic-and-government-institutions-worldwide

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Live in a larger city and it's evident you are looking at control down the local level. It gets harder to prove as you get further out into the smaller towns.

You are so right about that and I think it's possible that there is even more corruption in those smaller towns than big cities like the one I live in. Do you think it's plausible that maybe some of the larger cities might actually use small local towns as proxies to avoid scrutiny?

For example, here we've got a number of outlying small towns that are their own municipality, but they're sort of lumped in with greater San Antonio. It can be confusing if you've just moved to the area.

I happen to know for a fact about some of the corruption both here and in two of these towns, and all the bad players are friends with each other. So I've always thought that San Antonio stays off the radar pretty successfully, so maybe they simply shoved some of their operations into those sleepier little towns to keep the tourists from realizing what they're walking around in.

Do you think that actually happens or am I just letting my imagination run away with me?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think it depends on how things are structured politically.

Look at Cali. That state has one party rule, and that one party rule is effectively kept going through the very large cities. So the corrupt large cities can mostly control what happens in all the outlying areas because the urban vote base is large enough to ensure that What goes on it Sacramento more or less controls the entire state.

In fact, thanks to the size of Cali's economy, they can sometimes exert influence across the nation.

There was an example of hen cage requirements for egg-laying hens. No supermarket would buy eggs that were not certified as being from hens that were housed in at least a cage so and so x such and such in size by California law. You would think that would only affect Cali producers, but not so. Because the Cali economy is so large, they buy a lot of eggs from other producers in other states all across the country, so those sellers were locked out of the market unless they also made sure their facilities were Cali compliant.

The downside is that eggs got more expensive for everyone because of the needed facility changes.

Think about every time you see one of those labels about how this or that causes this or that in California. It's because California is impacting the nation through it's market and the laws regulating its state market and that's how the makers of that product chose to deal with the situation - by adding a label rather than by altering how they made the product.

I know that's a long-winded and roundabout way of answering, but it shows how larger political entities can exert influence and control indirectly and just as effectively control as if they were doing it outright.

I am sure the party structure also allows corruption because every politician works his or her way up and starts out local too. If we're right, then they have to pay their dues, and they all have skeletons in the closet, right? Where do they get them and when? You would think they begin carrying that water early, providing the mechanism for party control.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

We really need to take Q's admonition to save info offline. I have a feeling this is going to become very very important.

You're right. I don't have a computer but I've been saving screen grabs of things that seem most significant. I've just had this feeling we need to try to save as much as we can. What do you think might happen, personally?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.

Bump to keep this alive.

I think this is a very important clue. If you ask the average person walking down the street "what is the chain of COMMAND in our health care system" you'd get a blank stare. Then a rant about insurance as the real evil.

Chain of Command implies, very clearly, something controls what goes into your body, when, why and what RESULTS are desired by that agency. I would suggest the connection to yesterdays CIA/Snowden drop is not by accident. Or Trumps point on drug prices.

The idea here is repulsive to many, and the effects horrifying if the CIA is the issuing orders to the healthcare industry. By the AMA's own admission, 100 thousand people die a year due to prescription drug errors, no telling how much suffering. Why? Why no outrage? Over a ten year span, drug errors plus other AMA deaths is over 2 million! Why the clamber for more potentially deathly drugs?

Is the CIA or other agency dictating this? Are drugs priced high to harm people who's entire income goes to maintaining their addiction to the drugs? Is the Opiate "crisis" manufactured by this or another agency too? Is our DNA being rewritten though forced Vacs or other "treatments" so the CIA or other agency can accomplish their goals? What are their goals? What is the real chain of Command?

It is an ugly rabbit hole, but I think we as a group need to keep this alive.

AGREED!!!!

When does big pharma make money? When they keep you sick. One prescription causes side effects that require another prescription to "control" or minimize the adverse effects, which causes more side effects that require more prescriptions. They make money when they have you fully sucked into & dependent on the "CYCLE OF DRUGS"
Curing or containing? CONTINUING! there is NO money in curing at all,, minimum money in containing, but BIG money in CONTINUING
Cancer/AIDS/etc. ETC..... !! It almost seems like they "find/discover" new diseases all the time, of which they have to "race for a cure" meaning more meds, more tests, more medical everything.....
Mind will be blown by chain of command. YOU should be the chain of command. YOU should be able to CHOOSE what you put in your body..... The actual chain of command would probably P!$$ me off more than it would blow my mind.....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

We really need to take Q's admonition to save info offline. I have a feeling this is going to become very very important.

You're right. I don't have a computer but I've been saving screen grabs of things that seem most significant. I've just had this feeling we need to try to save as much as we can. What do you think might happen, personally?

I don't have time to save but with my job have room save if someone wants to compile.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You are spot on. And if we take notice, there are references to mirrors everywhere lately. Seriously, I must hear or see that word at least a dozen times a day over the last several weeks. That is not an exaggeration.

We are being given very clear, multiple messages relentlessly right now about mirrors. Duplicity. Reflection of self. Duality. Yin and yang. Light and Dark.

That is undeniable. And I am once again awed by the ability of such a varied group of individuals to recognize and decipher those many messages and apply them toward a positive outcome for everyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I do know that Homeland Security has pretty much taken over the civil defense type entities and we know that many of our police entities are taking monies, equipment, training, and policy from them

If we assume that the deep state exists, and there's no doubt really, then we can assume we have deep state actors and initiatives even in rural communities.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

People might want to take a look at Fusion Centers that have recently been made operational in their own communities.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It is not unusual to see DHS SUVs tooling around KC these days.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You can be proud, VASA. It looks like people were more interested in your OP, than in the article itself.
ATS should be paying you for advertising.

Would love the residual....maybe I'll start a real conspiracy research forum one day and all researchers can reap the rewards....LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join