It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is more damning that Schiff trying buy "dirt" on Prez. Trump, from the Russians.

No wonder Obama didn't try to stop the Russians from interfering in our U.S. elections. His party had serious inside connections with them. Sounds like ILLEGAL collusion to me.

EDIT: Hope you start a thread on this latest bombshell. ("Bombshell" is starting to be inadequate.)
edit on 2/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm amazed that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are still employed by the FBI.

WTH, that's absurd!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Good call on the bump.

Also, I think we should all remember the old posts on RED.

Dec 4
RED_RED Remember? Hussein AIDS Video. Hidden message? Response?

Dec 4
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank. Future topic. Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb). Think AIDS. Future topic.

red.org
MEET ME IN SEOUL?

In the promotional Red video, Q says Obama is sending a coded message. IMO, the coded message is something along the lines of: For all of you who tried to pay-to-play because we thought HRC would win, the money we get from this movement will go to you. Also, we have lots of classified info related to SPA programs so you can have that too if you want. She was never supposed to lose!!!

Dec 5
RED Haiti. Children. $ Since POTUS elected what changed w/ RED? Since POTUS elected what changed w/ CF? Since POTUS elected what changed w/ Mc_I? These people deserve …. . .. ……. (death)

Basically, the tragedy of Haiti is used to collect money. Red Cross latches on to any tragedy (9/11, etc.) and is there for donations which mostly go straight into the pockets. With funding to the CF drying up as well, these operations become much more important. Orphanages are set up where children are bought for cheap from poor families and they are used as a front to get donations from anybody they can. Also, these kids can be used for trafficking (organs, labor, abuse).

Hait i Orphanage Con Game

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

Q

Trump on immigrants who received visas in 2017:
"Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there."
www.nytimes.com...

Are they creating a bigger AIDS epidemic too? Infect and deploy? How low can they go?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This is more damning that Schiff trying buy "dirt" on Prez. Trump, from the Russians.

No wonder Obama didn't try to stop the Russians from interfering in our U.S. elections. His party had serious inside connections with them. Sounds like ILLEGAL collusion to me.

EDIT: Hope you start a thread on this latest bombshell. ("Bombshell" is starting to be inadequate.)

"These people are stupid."

Someone else can do the thread on Warner...it should get a lot of attention.
I just wanted to break it in our thread first.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I'm amazed that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are still employed by the FBI.

WTH, that's absurd!

Maybe while Strzok and Page are employed, they can (by law) be compelled to tell all they know, in exchange for keeping their lifetime pensions and benefits. Just a guess...and a hope.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"These people are stupid."

Someone else can do the thread on Warner...it should get a lot of attention.
I just wanted to break it in our thread first.

Xeuchen started one. But he didn't NAME Warner in the title. That's important. I just asked him to change it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Duds. The correct term is dud.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Democrat Schiff Memo = Dud.

edit on 2/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is about Bloodlines.

Tabloids claim that Prince Harry married a "Commoner". But genealogists see things differently

Prince Harry may not be marrying a commoner, after all—research finds that Meghan Markle actually has royal blood in her. The actress is a direct descendant of England's King Edward III, who ruled from 1327 until 1377, according to genealogist, Gary Boyd Roberts. That technically makes her and Harry 17th cousins. Roberts, who specializes in researching American descendants of British monarchs, is affiliated with the Boston-based New England Historic Genealogical Society, one of the world's top genealogical institutions. The organization announced the findings on Markle's ancestry yesterday.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What type of information does Strzok have access to in the Human Resources Dept. of the FBI?

What is his level at HR, and would he have access to any personal and/or personnel files regarding people who are being evaluated in a background check in order to get classified clearance?

edit on 8-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2018 by queenofswords because: better layout

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yeah we know, everything is a dud. :rolleyes:
Go back to sleep....

edit on 2/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You can't simply recycle talking points...well...unless you're aim is manipulation!

I've a strange feeling that everything you folks are discussing here will fade away into obscurity and none will remain relevant.

In the mean, what will remain is the blatant rhetoric and propaganda that is spread and recorded on a daily basis. Due to the time that investigations and such take and the algorithms used by common search engines, is this all for nought?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Wish that I could.

I know what a 'dud' is, in fact, even did a thread on it recently.

I thought we left our blinders at the door?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What kind of "journalists" are these?

Wikipedia: Christiane Amanpour

Amanpour is the Chief International Correspondent for CNN and host of CNN International's nightly interview program Amanpour.

Amanpour is married to American James Rubin, a former US Assistant Secretary of State and spokesman for the US State Department during the Clinton administration and an informal adviser to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and to former President Barack Obama.

Can I see a top CNN-Staffer that is not in some way connected to Bill, Hillary, Bush or Obama?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wish that I could.

I know what a 'dud' is, in fact, even did a thread on it recently.

I thought we left our blinders at the door?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
That's why I'm taking the plunge and spending the night archiving it

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It is mind-boggling to delve into. The msm is so intertwined with DC politicians, especially Democrats, it is ridiculous. I don't believe a word coming out of anybody at CNN. They should have a slogan: "The Most Untrustworthy News in America".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ah, yes. Insults via meme.

Tell me more about independent thought.

Better yet, take this conversation here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to not muddy this thread with petty nonsense.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Gulp re Trinity Mirror... In the 90s I managed an outsourcing department and was responsible for their applications!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry, feeding time is over.

new topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join