It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Re: Apache webserver.

I think it is dead end. The days of its fame are ending because there is plethora of other opensource http servers. In fact if your application is demanding, http server is coded right into application.

If we are talking about HRC/congress/government servers, they use M$ technology almost exclusively - you will probably not find Apache there.
edit on 8-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am not calling them benign. I'm not calling them the opposite, either, because I know nothing about them. And it would be inherently wrong of me to judge anyone based solely on what I hear from other sources.

Of course, I don't doubt you...I'm certain you've done research into them and know what you're talking about. However, the principle still remains that by taking your word for it, I am choosing to adopt thoughts that are not inherently my own. That comes down to faith.

But I'm choosing that. The people out there who have ingrained beliefs rooted in religious indoctrination are not choosing their bias against others. You gave a perfect example of that when you said that the occult should never be used for Dark or Light. That is indoctrinated fear. And it is the very people we are at war with who wrote the Bible and other modern religious books that instilled that fear of the occult.

They want you to fear and revile it, because if you do, you'll never explore it. There is a crucial reason for that. I could go on for hours about that reason, but it is likely that I would be wasting my time. Because the brain washing goes that deep. In everyone, in a myriad of ways we don't even realize.

It's not anyone's fault...they've been gradually using religion and spiritual practices along with every other form of treachery we've been uncovering for longer than anyone we know has been alive, to control us through fear and shame and anything else they can manipulate us with, to keep us ignorant and enslaved. All of us.

I have no doubt that the list of companies posted previously barely begins to scratch the surface of this. But there's a huge difference between the mentality of those in this group and everybody else out there who remains oblivious.

We're going to cross reference things like symbolism and other evidence that shows an occult connection to the Cabal with these businesses. But most other people are not going to take the time to make sure before they go out and act on information like that.

Would you like to be responsible for someone acting on assumptions based on your incomplete information and harming an innocent person because your information caused them to believe that person deserved their wrath? Because that's the kind of thing I'm cautioning against.

People are on edge right now. Tempers are hot, there's a lot of rage and craziness. So we have a responsibility to not encourage others to start making accusations about others based on nothing more than a symbol in their business logo. Because not everyone will leave this place and give others complete information. And not everyone will be content to simply discuss it.

I can tell you unequivocally right now that if someone were to tell my neighborhood that the Eye of Ra, Eye of Horus, pyramids, pentacles and crystals on my front porch were symbols of satanic practice, with any significant degree of believeability, I would start getting the ojo from everybody pretty much immediately...and probably even some level of harassment.

Because these people are devout Roman Catholics to a man, and they do not know me. I am a new addition, culturally different, and therefore inherently suspicious.

This is a reality. We have to be careful. My concern isn't over the rational people in this discussion. I'm worried about everyone else out there...especially as more shocking revelations start to come out.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Another "mirror" possibility.
www.trinitymirror.com...

Plenty of rabbits to chase with this group for sure.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

We really need to take Q's admonition to save info offline. I have a feeling this is going to become very very important.

Q also said he/she`d give instructions

Jan 24 2018 06:36:34
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 384dbe
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q
qanonmap.github.io...

I have not seen the instructions posted yet. Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

No. It has nothing to do with fear and revulsion. Do you think that Muslims "fear" alcohol? I don't. It is simply something they are forbidden. Just because a religion forbids something does not mean it is because they want their practitioners to fear it.

I told you, I could give you a long explanation for why I think it has been forbidden and it has less to do with good/evil than you might think.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That would account for all the people out there talking about seeing military type gear and equipment being delivered to law enforcement in these little nothing towns and cities. The imagination can really go wild if you think about that for very long. It's like around here, that feeling that the outlying towns are just arms of the larger cities. To know that feeling is likely completely warranted is weird...I can't even really articulate how I feel about that.

To intellectually know there are things going on in the periphery is one thing. But when you actually realize it...I don't know. It does something to me. Maybe I'm just weird. Wouldn't be the first time.😜

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This is not a game.
They want us divided.
We have it all.

Q

(bolding mine)-- Eerie feeling that at some point, all this info may "go missing".

edit on 8-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
FYI

I am making an archive of this thread, starting with Pt2, in MHTML files, together with links referenced.

This will be zipped and made available through drop box.

Bear with me as I am doing this manually and it may take some time!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. It has nothing to do with fear and revulsion. Do you think that Muslims "fear" alcohol? I don't. It is simply something they are forbidden. Just because a religion forbids something does not mean it is because they want their practitioners to fear it.

I told you, I could give you a long explanation for why I think it has been forbidden and it has less to do with good/evil than you might think.

No...they don't fear alcohol. They fear the consequences of using it. That is indoctrination. Religious brainwashing, just like people who believe sex before marriage is forbidden or having a child out of wedlock. It is all based on fear. Of punishment, exile, ridicule, etc.

Good, right, Light, positive things are never forbidden. Why? Because there is no punishment or negative consequence for it. Saying something is forbidden is to attach fear to it. And that is by design.

Good and Evil is nothing more than a distortion rooted in religion. There are only positive and negative. We think it Evil because it is necessary to revile that which we polarize opposite of, in order to stay on our chosen path.

These people think that you and I and everyone else who oppose what they are doing are just as evil as we think they are. Just as backward, misguided and wrong in our views of the world and our place in it. They look at you with exactly the same revulsion you have for them. Who is right? Who is wrong?

We are all mirrors of one another. We all came from the same Source. That will be the hardest thing for people to accept.

We are just going to have to disagree on this. Everything will make sense in time. Things are not what they appear, and that is true in all aspects of this situation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is not a game.
They want us divided.
We have it all.

Q

(bolding mine)-- Eerie feeling that at some point, all this info may "go missing".

Holy crap. I forgot about that part.

Is it possible for them to take down the internet to prevent the truth from getting out to the public? I mean I know they probably couldn't kill the internet, but kill our access to it?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Another longtime Comey aide leaving FBI

So I guess this guy Kortan is another one down.
edit on 2/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: fixed link

edit on 2/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Rather interesting that some individuals seemed to KNOW many years before we did.

2010:

2012:

2013:

2015:

2016:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
www.foxnews.com... me-comey-aide-leaving-fbi.html
So this guy Kortan is another one down.

Good grief. And people out there actually STILL think there's nothing to see here? Madness.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is the line that has me the most curious. Self destruction? Obviously, Q is holding some vital Truth that when shared will bring about the end of his/her/their sharing anymore hints. It will be his/her/their self destruction? Will he/she/they, in the end, tell all including the identity of Q to cement the truth? Thus self destructing?
edit on 2 8 2018 by CynConcepts because: More politically correct post. Lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Mark Warner in BIG trouble now.
Democrat leading Russia Probe exchanged messages w/lobbyist for Russian oligarch.

FOX now (EXCLUSIVE)
NICE breaking thread for someone.

BREAKING:
New texts SHOW Democrat Senator Mark Warner, who is leading the investigation into the #TrumpRussiaCollusion, TRIED to arrange a PRIVATE, confidential meeting w/Christopher Steele (from the Steele Dossier) WITHOUT anyone finding out, in March 2017!
@TheStoryFNC
4:16 PM - 8 Feb 2018

twitter.com...

edit on 8-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Another longtime Comey aide leaving FBI

So I guess this guy Kortan is another one down.

Chalk-up one more as they say 🔑🗝

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Mark Warner in BIG trouble now.
Democrat leading Russia Probe exchanged messages w/lobbyist for Russian oligarch.

FOX now (EXCLUSIVE)
NICE breaking thread for someone.

BREAKING:
New texts SHOW Democrat Senator Mark Warner, who is leading the investigation into the #TrumpRussiaCollusion, TRIED to arrange a PRIVATE, confidential meeting w/Christopher Steele (from the Steele Dossier) WITHOUT anyone finding out, in March 2017!
@TheStoryFNC
4:16 PM - 8 Feb 2018

twitter.com...

Here is the Fox News link:
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good, right, Light, positive things are never forbidden. Why? Because there is no punishment or negative consequence for it. Saying something is forbidden is to attach fear to it. And that is by design.

Good and Evil is nothing more than a distortion rooted in religion. There are only positive and negative. We think it Evil because it is necessary to revile that which we polarize opposite of, in order to stay on our chosen path.

But this right here is what you *believe* and nothing more.

I am not going to go so far as you did and call it *indoctrination* or *brainwashing* but since your beliefs on the matter stem from the same kind of source - your personal religious teachings - I might well have done so.

But since you have gone so far as to post that you don't believe in good and evil, why are you so concerned with the powers we're working against or working to uncover in this thread? They aren't evil (although I believe they are), and I think you know why I believe they are. Clearly, you have to think they're evil to some degree too.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My Killer Tweet

So, all I did was scoop up the relevant info, compose a well crafted tweet (can't link to it in this thread) with a great meme (Better Call Saul!), and poof - 15K impressions, over night.

In a little over 2 weeks on returning to Twitter after getting shadowbanned on my first run with the #ReleaseTheMemo tweet storm, storm, I've gotten 80K impressions on just over 200 tweets, and I'm a total newbie to twitter (well, not any more).

Here's a tip, from what I've seen going on.

Pick out 100 people with massive followers on both the left and the right, ie: Sean Hannity, James Comey, etc etc., follow them, and when they make a new tweet, click on it and reply with something awesome, both in the composition of the wording and the meme or video added, and then watch your notifications go through the roof on likes and retweets.

Oh and to prevent being shadowbanned, follow Donald Trump and POTUS first things first. Apparently that prevents shadowbanning somehow..

Twitter is only one social media communications medium, but it's powerful and in people's faces.

If you're not on there and are committed to this Info War for the hearts and minds of the people, get on it right away!

Oh and don't just follow people you like and agree with. Also follow those who you vehemently disagree with, like CNN, certain Rothchilds, various known satanists like Crissy Tiegen etc, etc., and get in their faces, while retaining a level of Civility, reason and logic that's unassailable.

And use well known hashtags, or relevant trending hashtags.

We're starting to win this war and I'm seeing more and more people from the "Q continuum" in there doing their best and it's great to see and it's MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

Every once in a while, you'll ring the bell at the right place and the right time and somehow the better you do on retweets and likes, the more effective each and every one becomes.

People also watch not only the comments, but their feed, so feel free to tweet directly at people because you just never know the impact that it might have. For Trump, best to use his @POTUS address if you want it to have the possibility of being seen. He's liked tweets from there whereas @realDonaldTrump is too heavily bombarded, although support is needed there because there's just so many unfounded and nasty comments/replies.

I think I'll send him a prayer tonight.

Today was an amazing day for reasons that I can hardly explain. Great energy today. I even had a dream before waking that seemed to relate directly to Q's drop about POTUS being freed with leverage on him depleted.

It's all connected. We all are, across every sphere of influence with every thing we do however big or small even as the "mere" smallest part of WE, THE PEOPLE, no matter who or where we are.

Bless and be blessed!

Ankh

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

www.foxnews.com... me-comey-aide-leaving-fbi.html
So this guy Kortan is another one down.

Good grief. And people out there actually STILL think there's nothing to see here? Madness.

In the past 30 days at FBI top levels..three resignations.

James Rybicki - (close ties to the guy that Q referenced...Mr. Carl Ghattas)

Andrew McCabe - (Deputy Director of FBI)

Michael Kortan - (Head of Public Affairs under Obama)

I'm amazed that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are still employed by the FBI. Their texts messages may be what made Michael Kortan depart. He was mentioned a few times, according to news article.

Hopefully Jeff Sessions isn't having these guys forced out, to prevent him having to launch a Special Counsel.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join