It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Long, well-researched article for those Curious:

How the CIA Made Google

Throughout the development of the search engine, Sergey Brin reported regularly and directly to two people who were not Stanford faculty at all: Dr. Bhavani Thuraisingham and Dr. Rick Steinheiser. Both were representatives of a sensitive US intelligence community research programme on information security and data-mining.

Thuraisingham is currently the Louis A. Beecherl distinguished professor and executive director of the Cyber Security Research Institute at the University of Texas, Dallas, and a sought-after expert on data-mining, data management and information security issues. But in the 1990s, she worked for the MITRE Corp., a leading US defense contractor, where she managed the Massive Digital Data Systems initiative, a project sponsored by the NSA, CIA, and the Director of Central Intelligence, to foster innovative research in information technology.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Q thread speculation.

I've noticed something very interesting. Others notice too? Yesterday's Q drops seemed rather huge to me, CIA, Snowden, Pharma, Barlow and of course the arrest stream. Yet, there hasn't been the usual fervor on those drops, as there has been with HRC, U1, Memo/Steele and a few other topics. Why? Could be battle fatigue...

GA mentioned something that went unnoticed it would seem. "North Korea is 100 percent CIA." What the hell?

Technically we are still at war in the Korean peninsula and are under a cease fire as there is no treaty. Why? How is NK, a country so isolated, seemingly so backward, able to make Nukes that will wipe out the entire US - allegedly? S. Korean people, day to day, seem to care little about the North, China doesn't care, so why is the US at "war" with this place? Why is this backward weird place at war with us? As I mentioned, IMF/Money is one thing, but if GA is right, what else? Why right after Trump is elected does the Korean thing go into overdrive on both sides?

GA posted on CIA/Pharma/Snowden day, and has avoided that topic area since arriving. Does that matter? Is he just saying, 'NK is just a CIA tv/news spectacle?"

Is the Trump aggression at NK, at least in the Orwellian media, really an attack on the CIA? The Wormwood Doc puts CIA bioweapons use in Korean war as the core issue of a decades long murder coverup. Are those 50's era actions related?

Could the CIA have taken over NK way back for an experiment - kinda like dropping acid in a French Town's bread just to see what happens?

Or could it be a long term effort to create a perpetual enemy for control purposes? Or could it be an effort to create a kill switch in case things go bad within the group/US/NWO/ or? ES, Eric Schmidt who ran the CIA created Google, is in a Q picture in NK! Now he’s resigned. Why?

Is the NK group a level below another group we don't know about yet?

Something doesn't sit right. Sky unloaded on NK narrative a few days ago, prescient? CIA stuff is of course taboo, scary and full of coincidental heart attacks etc. I get it. Information about the CIA and such groups is created by and for such groups, so digging is hard. But yesterday Q's enthusiasm seemed to suggest a nexus point, and CIA is the focus of that collection of drops.

Or maybe I’m just too out there without any Q posts to work through, always possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry, feeding time is over.

Is the foot shooting still on?

Let me slow it down a little so you understand my question to the thread.

Given the way that the internet is now sustained, by Google and M$ mostly. What is keeping sources, talking points and theories like the one right here from being washed away. Forgotten about and looked upon as a cryptozoological facet of the fringe?

It's a very valid question unless this is simply about discussion and not about fact finding anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Google is CIA. Hence Eric Schmidt is CIA. Hence Eric Schmidts "private" trip to NK is a trip to a CIA outpost. Its a multi-purpose CIA-controlled state IMO. Can't prove it now. Time will tell.

What we know is this: Google is a mass surveillance company.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Re-reading the Q drop from your post, this implies that Q will GIVE US an archive rather than telling us to store our own stuff offline? If a couple thousand people tried to use Q instructions to store say 10TB data offline - could that crash government servers?

Safer to keep our stuff too though!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen
That's why I'm taking the plunge and spending the night archiving it

I have every page of both boards archived in html on multiple raid drives. what format are you saving in? are you going 1 link deep?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Google is CIA. Hence Eric Schmidt is CIA. Hence Eric Schmidts "private" trip to NK is a trip to a CIA outpost. Its a multi-purpose CIA-controlled state IMO. Can't prove it now. Time will tell.

What we know is this: Google is a mass surveillance company.

Your post bounced right ahead of mine, so maybe it's a thing...

I remember when Google sent those two knuckleheads Page and Brinn on a TV tour, I was so impressed by their lack of knowledge about how their own "invention" worked.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The problem with the N. Korea angle is that it's a sucking black hole. It's so tightly controlled that you'd have better luck squeezing water out of a rock.

But it's painfully obvious that it's someone's puppet.
edit on 8-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.theregister.co.uk...

Thank you.
After all my research here throughout the day today...I'M convinced this is Q's "Red October".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Cranky...The enthusiasm is still here...in many ways more so, as future continues to prove past.

NK as a CIA-state...has been discussed heavily early in the the first thread. I remember the research as being intense.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The problem with the N. Korea angle is that it's a sucking black hole. It's so tightly controlled that you'd have better luck squeezing water out of a rock.

Oh I agree, if entirely CIA then everything about them is a lie. It is a conundrum. I'm wondering if the bigger picture here is beginning to be "that" big? Something about yesterday's post seemed very deep, yet unreachable.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I wonder how much info the National Archives is "Archiving" πŸ”

😁

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re-reading the Q drop from your post, this implies that Q will GIVE US an archive rather than telling us to store our own stuff offline? If a couple thousand people tried to use Q instructions to store say 10TB data offline - could that crash government servers?

Safer to keep our stuff too though!

I'm just wondering if something may have been put in place years ago like a worm or virus that could be activated at any time or at a specific event horizon that would erase valuable information such as what is being given to us to research and verify.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So who is the group using this? The clowns? I'm starting to lean towards the "eagle eye" theory that it's really a sophisticated aye eye behind some of this stuff. It's all so interconnected.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

Good, right, Light, positive things are never forbidden. Why? Because there is no punishment or negative consequence for it. Saying something is forbidden is to attach fear to it. And that is by design.

Good and Evil is nothing more than a distortion rooted in religion. There are only positive and negative. We think it Evil because it is necessary to revile that which we polarize opposite of, in order to stay on our chosen path.

But this right here is what you *believe* and nothing more.

I am not going to go so far as you did and call it *indoctrination* or *brainwashing* but since your beliefs on the matter stem from the same kind of source - your personal religious teachings - I might well have done so.

But since you have gone so far as to post that you don't believe in good and evil, why are you so concerned with the powers we're working against or working to uncover in this thread? They aren't evil (although I believe they are), and I think you know why I believe they are. Clearly, you have to think they're evil to some degree too.

You could call me brainwashed and you would be correct. All of us are. As I've stated repeatedly.

I personally do not follow a religious belief system. I do honor Nature and the elements, but I worship no gods and follow no doctrine or blueprint for how I should or should not conduct my life.

However, I've been indoctrinated in my life and in ways that caused me to ultimately participate in this group and let my guard down. I am not just pulling this information about pedophilia and ritual abuse out of my ass. I know a little something about it.

I didn't say I don't believe in good or evil. I said there actually isn't such a thing except by human construct. I am a human being. Therefore, I refer to these negatively polarized entities as Evil. If I lived on another planet, perhaps I'd have a different designation for the opposite of my spiritual polarity.

I am concerned with the powers that we're working against for myself, and for all the children who never make it out, and those who are still very much in danger, right this second. I hope that answers your question.

That is why I do not want to argue, and I have apologized repeatedly for being blunt about a very touchy subject. We don't need more negativity and division. We need to work together.

Yes. These people are Evil. And I want them stopped. They take children and make them into broken human beings if they're lucky enough to make it out. And they use religion as a weapon in the process. And pharmaceutical drugs. And mind control. And a whole bunch of other twisted #.

All of the things that they routinely use against every one of us, every day. They wrote the Bible, and all of the other modern translations of religious text. They distorted it and turned us all against each other.

We're about to rewrite their lies. Wreck the prison they designed and build a new future. And that is why I'm here. You say you think they're evil. Well, I know for a fact they are.

I won't fight about this. The truth will come out. All of it. Including the parts I can't remember. And when that happens, we'll all need each other.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

All part of the said NWO. Now imagine all Wetern World Citizens eventually have a PC at home. Imagine all shops had closed and were - like walmart - a newly developed chirade of underground stores. PC users would only be able to buy or purchse their / Our needs via the PC and such would be delivered. This would get rid of Prisons etc. for if any citizen is found to become criminal, then the Worm / Virus, would end their ability to Buy or purchase. That person would be literally left to starve , go without water, no medical assistance.......Nothing and anyone who leaves their house would be exterminated .....imaginery ?? I wonder. Why were all Large Factories of the Western world shut down and shipped out to China, Thailand, Taiwen, India etc. ??? Why were the Saudis allowed to suddenly set-up so many Global Banks ?? Why is Crypto currency on the boil ?? ....... Perhaps this what President Trump stood up to Prevent, I / We Hope.....Handle everything with care, and pray their is no Trojan Horse among us .
Happy Venturing, I am 72, but I wonder what tomorrow holds for a New Generation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

So who is the group using this? The clowns? I'm starting to lean towards the "eagle eye" theory that it's really a sophisticated aye eye behind some of this stuff. It's all so interconnected.

I'm guessing the Clowns have been running Red October...on EVERYONE.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It's called the Beast System and they've been setting it up for a while. Generally, they'll plug us into the system first though. They won't have to kill us if we leave the house. We'll be chipped just like everything else in our houses, and what is chipped can be tracked. You don't need to force us to stay inside when you can always find us through the chip everyone will need in order to access anything and everything because it will all be digitized.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

I already knew that we were going to find connections throughout this process because I have knowledge of some of them. Just no proof until now. But I continue to be humbled by the number of connections we are actually unearthing in here that I never imagined. This truly is everywhere. These people have their fingers in EVERYTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join