It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer Calls Fox News to Speak His Mind

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I suggest you also read Dfairlite's thread:

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia...

During his plane ride extradition from Romania to the United States, Guccifer told Fox News’ Pamela Browne that one of his handlers mentioned: “what would your opinion be if another Guccifer showed up?” He then went on to say that “Guccifer 2.0 is an inside job” by U.S. government agencies.

Source

Marcel Lehel Lazar, better known as “Guccifer,” is currently serving a 7-year sentence in Romania for hacking the country’s local politicians. He also hacked over a hundred Americans and is expected to serve 52-months in the US.

Here’s what he had to say:

“Ok, so now, now I think that it is maybe Guccifer two-zero, the State Department, or this guy from the State Department, who is handling my case,” he said. “I think it was more like they were planning this. I mean they, this guy from the State Department.”

“So I think Guccifer two-zero is an inside job,” Lazar added. “I think Guccifer two-zero is something made from some guys at the State Department. Some guys from the cyber command of the NSA, and some guys from the Vault, Vault 7 of the CIA.

So there are these guys, you know Pam, I’m in this business for sort of 15 years now, this is my take on this whole. They were setting up something of Guccifer two-zero. Because the State Department guy was asking me, ‘What is your opinion,’ or something like this, ‘what do you say if another Guccifer is showing up?’

“And I said, ‘You know something, I expect that not one, but one hundred Guccifers will show up.’”

Once it was discovered that Hillary’s private server was hacked, the incident was used to fabricated the now popular Russian narrative. Guccifer 2.0 documents have been analyzed and it’s been proven that someone had attempted to falsify the method of how the information was “acquired.”

Additionally, the malware sample given which suggests the DNC was hacked has been proven to be a public Ukrainian PHP Shell called Grizzly Steppe ;the malware was outdated and not even private malicious code according to Word Fence which analyzed the sample DHS/FBI provided.

“The IP addresses that DHS provided may have been used for an attack by a state actor like Russia. But they don’t appear to provide any association with Russia. They are probably used by a wide range of other malicious actors, especially the 15% of IP addresses that are Tor exit nodes. The malware sample is old, widely used and appears to be Ukrainian. It has no apparent relationship with Russian intelligence and it would be an indicator of compromise for any website,” Word Fence wrote.

It has since been proved through meta-data that the files Guccifer 2.0 uploaded “NGP-VAN” were copied locally not hacked, Disobedient Media reported.

Regarding Hillary’s private server, Guccifer went on to say that, “everyone was inside it.” What the hell? Hillary bakes cookies and anyone with basic server knowledge gets to put their hand in the jar, lol.

“Look, about the server in Chappaqua, in New York state,” he said. “That server was scanned well before me. It was scanned 2012, from IP numbers in Serbia, Belgrade, it was scanned again in 2013 from IPs in Ukraine and Russia.

The point is, somebody had mirrored, had copied, mirrored the whole server of Hillary Clinton, the question is how many countries. One, two or three? At one point, it was the whole server. I just think, I'm sure some people, I can say some people, I'm sure some people have the server contents.”

Let that sink in.

“It’s not the case that it was or it was not mirrored, her server,” he said. “The case is how many people did this. How many countries?”

If the above is true, SOMEONE in this world has the entire contents of Hillary’s private server. It would be great if it ever saw the light of day, but in the wrong hands, could be useful to blackmail those involved. Obama, Hillary, Huma and a little Weiner are only representatives of a much larger operation taking place.

FBI Director James Comey denies that Guccifer ever hacked Clinton’s server despite outdated software and that the server was open to RDP and VNC connections which wouldn’t have even required any actual hacking, according to the Register.

“He did not. He admitted that was a lie,” Comey said. “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.”

Some amazing work by an0nkn0wledge:

Leak Hillary Clinton's Missing Emails Were Offered To JOURNALISTS & Darknet For $500K; Given To FBI Covered Up

This writer was sent a link dump detailing that Hillary Clinton's emails were hacked and for sale on the darkweb, offered to journalist for 500K several times then removed and sent to the FBI. The source also expanded on the accusations that Russia hacked the U.S. election, calling into question the veracity of cyber security firm Crowdstrike's accuracy and whether its Ukraine that interfered with the U.S. election.

Maybe if we all intently wish for the e-mails to appear (thankfully, some take her corruption seriously), and we offer a big enough insurance policy for anyone willing to publish them, they will magically find their way into a mailbox belonging to Alex Jones. Wouldn’t that be funny?

Talk about damage control only causing MORE damage.

On June 12 last year, Julian Assange announced that WikiLeaks had and would publish documents pertinent to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

On June 14, CrowdStrike, a cyber-security firm hired by the DNC, announced, without providing evidence, that it had found malware on DNC servers and had evidence that Russians were responsible for planting it.

On June 15, Guccifer 2.0 first appeared, took responsibility for the “hack” reported on June 14 and claimed to be a WikiLeaks source. It then posted the adulterated documents just described.

On July 5, Guccifer again claimed he had remotely hacked DNC servers, and the operation was instantly described as another intrusion attributable to Russia. Virtually no media questioned this account.

Not From Russia with Love

edit on 13-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here you have the actual hacker of the Hillary server saying what they don't want to hear.
-Comey is a liar.
-Anyone that wanted into Hillary's server was in there and copied it.

This is why Hillary is finished in politics and her daughter should not be elected even as a dogcatcher.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

oddly quiet for such an important thread.

We all know what really happened.

We even had somone... let me think deputy secretary of state under four administrations.... Former trilateral commision... say it was an inside job..

hes good at psychological operations.. but I think he was telling the truth.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

people are seeing the manipulation. Media conglomerates are major liars. Its their forced stories that are fueling the rights growth. Stop lying and things can even out again. Keep it up and even far lefties like me will watch you crash and burn without sticking out a helping hand. Not what I want to happen, but maybe that IS the chosen path, and maybe I can't do anything to stop it.

Good thing they closed the clinton foundation and no one snooped enough about them building like 15 homes after the haiti earthquake with over 50,000,000$$$.. Think of the KIDS..
the sex slave kids mind you.

Wish we could get the dirt.
Maybe we will, but godddamn do evil people have a lot of shovels.

oh and Im sure as # not saying trump is a good guy. hes a manipulative lying azz... I think by now actions with North Korea, China, Russia, and Syria show he's been puppeted.. Maybe 50% puppeted.. Hes harder to control I imagine, but the vice is turning.

I know my own posts have been tempered by yuckiness directed at me from yucky people. Yuckiness can change somones priorities I guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Starred and flagged but i already knew this months ago and thus there is not much to add. Thanks for the rundown though.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

FBI Director James Comey denies that Guccifer ever hacked Clinton’s server despite outdated software and that the server was open to RDP and VNC connections which wouldn’t have even required any actual hacking, according to the Register.

This is insane. Basically she was gathering top secret info, and placing it behind a screen door.

I am at loss of words. These mofos spy on everyone, probe everyone, search and analyze every person in the US. But their homegirl is getting people exposed and killed, giving direct access to the inside of our governments butt, and has been for years.

Whats the problem? They need more tax money to piss away on security?

edit on 8 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

oddly quiet for such an important thread.

No one wants to get double-tapped in the back of the head by ... I mean ... no one wants to suddenly commit suicide.

RIP Seth Rich

top topics

join