It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
So one of the videos is now a confirmed to be a zoom effect as opposed to an actual object?

I'm trying to understand that highly detailed debunking.

If this is true... what the hell are these guys thinking? They would have to realize that it would get debunked. Was this whole project set up to fail?

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Curious to hear if these videos provide any evidence at all of something unexplainable by current aircraft standards.

Don't get carried away immediately, as many people seem to do

This is where the data leads us, with the official record of the events as main source:

On Nov 14, 2004 the Princeton led two F18’s to an unidentified target which the Princeton had on their (highly advanced) radar.

According to the Princeton radar, the unidentified target was at a distance of 40 nautical miles, a height of 25000 feet and traveling at 100 knots (100 nautical miles per hour).

The F18’s, on arrival, spotted a large unidentified object in the water with steam/smoke/churning around the object. The object was much larger than a submarine and resembled a downed airliner.

While descending from 24000 feet to get a closer look, one of the F18’s sighted another unidentified object at around 4000 feet with the following features:
- mobile
- capsule shaped
- wingless
- white
- 25-30 feet in length
- no visible markings
- no glass
- unable to achieve a radar lock on it
- unable to identify it

The other F18 was higher and confirmed these events.

The capsule passed underneath the F18, which began a turn to acquire the capsule. But the capsule made an even sharper turn and began climbing at a rate that was too much for the F18 to keep up with. The capsule outran the F18 and was lost in the haze.

Later, another F18 was able to get some footage of an unidentified object with the ATFLIR. This object, too, was detected by the Princeton’s radar. The footage shows a capsule shaped object of unknown size at an unknown distance. The F18 was not able to get a radar lock on the object.

So yeah, it's still by definition a UFO.

At first sight the FLIR1 footage looks spectacular, it also fooled me because when you see the video you do not realize how small the field-of-view actually is, that the object which seems to sit stable in the center of the image is actually moving, and that the zoom factor is enlarged in the last second.

The question remains of course why the ATFLIR lock on the object was broken. Did the unidentified object somehow play a role in this? You do see a couple of strange flashes on the ATFLIR screen just before the lock is broken.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I haven´t seen it yet, but apparently there was an AATIP -reference in the last x-files episode :

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
I haven´t seen it yet, but apparently there was an AATIP -reference in the last x-files episode :

pbs.twimg.com...

Yes there is. The episode RM9sbG93ZXJz ( episode name is a computer reference). It’s a stand alone episode about AI. Really good. The screen grab is in the episode but has nothing to do with the actual episode.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So china ist using "Metamaterials" for the new jet fighters:

China's new fighter, the J-20, uses a combination of stealth and datalinks to compete with the best fighters on the planet. Now, state media says the country is also mass-producing metamaterials for the aircraft, which could make it an electromagnetic force.

www.popsci.com... 54a9&utm_medium=&utm_source=

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

yeah. that's pretty common to use metamaterials on modern fighter jets.

most have them in some way or another. most often in sensors, antennas etc. top shelf "radar absorbing materials" that make up the skin of many of the USAs stealth aircraft are composed largely from metamaterials.

metamaterials aren't some new thing. they've been around for a while now. it's just ttsa that are acting like metamaterials are some new fangled hush hush word. cause they are hoping that their target audience is too ignorant to know better and will think they're being given an inside scoop on something. maybe they're thinking it will make them sound more credible. to an educated observer it just sends up red flags about smoke being blown in posterior cavities of ones body.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Didn´t know that Blink 182 once gave a concert on the USS Nimitz :

www.navy.mil...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Steve Jobs Jesus' take on Greer and Aliens

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

what's this gotta do with ttsa

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

TTSA was highlighting the small creature that Greer was saying was real and TTSA was disputing it with their biology expert.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

ah gotcha

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lurking around, logged in for the first time in over a year or so. Glad to see IsaacKoi is still around. Last I remember someone was threatening to name you publicly or something? really awesome to see you here still.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

isaackoi is beloved here and will always have a home on ats. we respect and protect his anonymity.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Isaac is Peewee Herman. Cats out of the bag. Sheesh, don't go all Mission Impossible on us.
edit on 26-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here is a recent statement from TDL_

tomdelongeUPDATE: To The Stars Academy has proudly been working behind the scenes for weeks briefing hi-level staff in the US Gov to help inform new National Security Policy dealing with the UFO subject and also move the ball down the field for us all. I have personally been present in some of these talks and have had the honor of explaining my own vision for Disclosure, communicating our intent at the To The Stars Academy to tell the world’s biggest story through Motion Picture, include all of you in further scientific study, and also engineer a technology that is so beyond revolutionary, it can literally change the world. We have executed the first difficult steps in getting the DOD in officially acknowledge the UFO subject, but now there is so much more to do. Again, I can not stress how much your support matters. Investment has been incredible! With the new resources we are making the films, planning the technology, and traveling the world galvanizing International Gov Partners to work together for the first time... and doing it all through TTSA! This will together ignite a change like we have never before seen. Thank you so much!

eJust admiring the SEKRET MACHINES “GODS, MAN and WAR” television series look book. This year @tothestarsofficial will be producing an elevated TV Series centered on the CIA and it’s unnerving interactions with UFOs. Based on the NonFiction #SekretMachines trilogy of books “GODS, MAN and WAR” by @peterlevenda and @tomdelonge, this dramatic and thrilling series will contain REAL INFORMATION on Advanced Aerial Phenomena that has never-before-been-released by our Intelligence Agencies, or Department of Defense. Also- Stay tuned for more news in the coming months about the first #SekretMachines Feature Film.

edit on 26-4-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

So I'm gonna need to buy a ticket to go see a movie about the true history of mankind?

The biggest event in the modern era?

The most asked question of all times?

Seems fishy to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

or just buy a vpn and cancel all other subscriptions

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is an interview with Luis Elizondo in the May MUFONmag._

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

with all do respect you have no idea what you're talking about here. the folks at ATS respect and protect his anonymity for a reason pertaining to something that happened to the man a few years ago. it's not some mission Impossible thing. which is why you got no stars for your post. know the history of a member before you make some remark.

plus Isaac deserves some resect. he's one of the finest UFO researchers around period and you'd probably like some of his work since you have an interest in the subject.
edit on 28-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bass, I think the guy was just joking, I hope.

Your no slouch yourself btw, your a great ATS poster, and as for Issac, his excellent work speaks for itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I respect Isaac more than you know. It was just a joke since the post was so serious. I must have missed someone stalking Isaac. What's the story about that? Besides Isaac can handle himself quite well. He's a UK barrister and has some good connections that would take care of any enemy.
edit on 28-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join