It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Oh my...that just perked my ears up and put a big smile on my face. I'll holler.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

"UFO probes in U.S., UK hampered by religious fears"

"Though it was officially announced in 2012 that the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a secret U.S. defense intelligence program that studied UFO's, was shuttered over budget pressures, it has since been revealed that its closure had more to do with senior officials and their religious beliefs.

Source: sputniknews.com...

No surprise there...
edit on 11-5-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Tom D has been very quiet for a while, wonder why? More info on it’s way perhaps.

I can’t help being reminded of the Paul Bennewitz saga and getting the feeling that TD is being played like a violin

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: swimtim

I can’t help being reminded of the Paul Bennewitz saga and getting the feeling that TD is being played like a violin

Of course he is!

It's just a matter of time for us to discover who's playing him.

I'll bet some alphabet agency.

Also, he's been posting alot on his instagram profile if you want to know what he's up to.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I’ll take a look at that, I do believe his heart is in the right place, I just think the spooks must’ve thought e was a godsend what with his youth culture reach etc,

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

we don't need to wait to find out who is pulling the strings in the background.. all you have to do is look at the backgrounds of the people within TTSA.

CIA, Lockheed, DOD et al

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: swimtim

its quite interesting now, to go back and listen to TDL interview with Knapp on C2C from back in 2016. There are a lot of things he says there that now make sense, you can also draw conclusions and deduce from the "who" it was he was referring to in that interview to what we know now.

What I found most amusing was that he was asked by his handlers to do a "radio interview" - TDL stated that after the interview concluded, he was told the interview was actually fake. It was his handlers / "advisors" that conducted it so they could train him how to answer certain questions and how to answer specific topics. They literally trained him how to talk, literally.

We shouldn't forget, he approached the MIC and asked them for a team of advisers, it was the MIC that put together his team on his behalf.

Its Bill Moore all over again, the same narrative and control of that narrative to ensure people think what they want them to think.

Even saying all of that, I genuinely believe that TDL is a decent guy and believes himself in what he is doing... that is the most dangerous part though and plays right into the MIC hands, because of his self belief and ego. Having an Ego is fine, that's not a problem, but when someone feels special, is told they are special and believes that they are doing special things... That ego can also be dangerous as their self perception can literally disappear

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 24-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: double post

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Double post

Please do your best and refrain from double posting.

You did make a very good set of arguments though.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You wonder do these clowns think were stupid.

It's so transparent, this TTS stuff.

Check out the dark journalist when you have some spare time, he scopes it all out as we have here.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I had no idea someone was gunning for Isaac. Why?

Isaac Koi has located two of the 38+ research papers generated by the AATIP and confirmed their provenance with Dr. Eric Davis, and then uploaded them to a filesharing service for anyone to download:

Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the manipulation of extra dimensions, Richard K. Obousy and Eric W. Davis, 2010

electrogravityphysics.com...

I’ve been dying to see these and the rest of the scientific papers from the AATIP for nearly six months - these look fascinating.

The warp drive - the main focus this paper - involves local manipulation of the fabric of space in the immediate vicinity of a spacecraft. The basic idea is to create an asymmetric bubble of space that is contracting in front of the spacecraft while expanding behind it. Using this form of locomotion, the spacecraft remains stationary inside this "warp bubble," and the movement of space itself facilitates the relative motion of the spacecraft. The most attractive feature of the warp drive is that the theory of relativity places no known restrictions on the motion of space itself, thus allowing for a convenient circumvention of the speed of light barrier.

An advanced aerospace platform incorporating warp drive technology would profoundly alter the capacity to explore-and potentially to colonize-the universe. Because a warp drive is not limited by the speed of light, one can only guess the top speeds such a technology might be capable of achieving.

For the sake of argument, let's consider the duration of trips taken by a spacecraft capable of 100c for an array of exotic destinations of possible interest. Trips to the planets within our own solar system would take hours rather than years, and journeys to local star system would be measured in weeks rather than hundreds of thousands of years.

Until recently, the warp drive was a concept reserved for science fiction. However, a 1994 paper by Miguel Alcubierre placed the idea on a more solid theoretical footing. Alcubierre demonstrated that a specific Lorentzian manifold could be chosen that exhibited bubble-like features reminiscent of the warp drive from the popular Star Trek television series. The bubble allowed for the surrounding spacetime to move at FTL speeds, and the inhabitants of the bubble would feel no acceleration effects because spacetime itself would be in motion instead of the spacecraft and its inhabitants.

A number of papers have emerged in recent years that build on this original idea. However, these papers do not typically address how one might actually create the necessary spacetime bubble. My own research directly addresses this question from a new and unique perspective and introduces a novel paradigm shift in the field of warp drive study (Reference 2). More formally, our work approaches the physics of warp drive from the perspective of quantum field theory; this diverges from the more traditional approach to warp drives, which utilizes the physics of general relativity. One of the improvements the model introduces is a dramatic reduction in the overall energy required to create such a phenomenon.

The road map to this new idea was the observation that spacetime is currently known to be in a state of accelerated expansion, as demonstrated by the redshifting of galaxies, and the belief that if the mechanism for this expansion could be understood, then it might ultimately be controlled. A popular term used by cosmologists today is "dark energy," an exotic and ubiquitous form of energy that is believed to constitute over 70 percent of the matter-energy content of the universe. One salient feature of dark energy is its intrinsic ability to generate negative pressure, causing the fabric of space to expand in the way that is currently observed.

edit on 9/6/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Do any of these papers look legit in a scientific sense? I'm no scientist.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

All that stuff is old hat to those who have studied into this subject for over a decade now.

No revelations. Just regurgitated stuff lifted off the web and culminated for the newbs into the whole TTSA hype and movement.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Do any of these papers look legit in a scientific sense? I'm no scientist.

Good stuff, reliable sources. Statistically relevant, see for yourself.

electrogravityphysics.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'd love to read your "unique" "paradigm" shifting research into warp drive. Do you mind if I pass it along to friends of mine who are actual real world physicists working on real world stuff. They could use some entertainment.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I'd love to read your "unique" "paradigm" shifting research into warp drive. Do you mind if I pass it along to friends of mine who are actual real world physicists working on real world stuff. They could use some entertainment.

I would strongly suggest that you do so and, ITMT, have them explain it to you. In as elemental terms as you need.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hey guys don't bother reading the website in the link its a quack electrical engineer who sites Corey Goode. His electrogravity theory is beyond bothering to explain just how much is wrong with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join