It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:
(post by BASSPLYR removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

(post by Arouet removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is a listing of his papers, that's not a complete list. I only see one of the Davis papers that are on the AATIP list, on that list. I'm guessing that the three papers which don't show up on his website list, were classified at the Confidential level or higher, before this new AATIP list of papers was released. In fact it could be that only the titles have been declassified for some of these papers at this point, because we still don't have copies of some of these papers in the public sector, not that I can find anyway. Other papers on that list appear to have never been classified, because they're publicly available.

earthtech.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: swimtim
Tom D has been very quiet for a while, wonder why? More info on it’s way perhaps.

I can’t help being reminded of the Paul Bennewitz saga and getting the feeling that TD is being played like a violin
Clearly you didn't have a way to attack the new ADAM Project so you took the opportunity to bash DeLonge. That’s called a “straw man argument,” btw, which is a logical fallacy – a formal category of intellectual dishonesty.

If that is what you meant to accomplish, my hats off to you.

If not, and like I said before - I haven't seen a single interview with Tom DeLonge since the AATIP story broke, then consider this.

I've seen dozens of interviews with Luis Elizondo, and he's been doing a great job imo. So it's more than a stretch - it's pure fantasy - to call Tom DeLonge the "main spokesman" when we haven't seen a single interview with him in over 10 months, while Mr. Elizondo has been on multiple major networks and given interviews on radio and podcasts.

If we never hear from TD again, that would be fine with me. He's an accessory player, a role player.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

If we never hear from TD again, that would be fine with me. He's an accessory player, a role player.

Yes.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Luis Elizondo and others associated with Tom DeLonge get mentioned, but not Tom DeLonge himself.

I wonder if this is due to some sort of split developing between Tom DeLonge himself and some of those around him.

Elizondo is a military intelligence official, apparently, that makes him leagues more important than a washed up rock star. Sorry, pop-punk star...

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's even a video in that article.

something big is coming.

I thin that's just TDL's ego

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: swimtim
Tom D has been very quiet for a while, wonder why? More info on it’s way perhaps.

I can’t help being reminded of the Paul Bennewitz saga and getting the feeling that TD is being played like a violin
Clearly you didn't have a way to attack the new ADAM Project so you took the opportunity to bash DeLonge. That’s called a “straw man argument,” btw, which is a logical fallacy – a formal category of intellectual dishonesty.

If that is what you meant to accomplish, my hats off to you.

If not, and like I said before - I haven't seen a single interview with Tom DeLonge since the AATIP story broke, then consider this.

I've seen dozens of interviews with Luis Elizondo, and he's been doing a great job imo. So it's more than a stretch - it's pure fantasy - to call Tom DeLonge the "main spokesman" when we haven't seen a single interview with him in over 10 months, while Mr. Elizondo has been on multiple major networks and given interviews on radio and podcasts.

I think Delonge has been given a clearly defined role which is the entertainment aspect to things. He's still involved and continues to post TTSA related on his social media. I think that they learned from the Rogan interview not to let him loose beyond the topic of entertainment and merchandise. He's genuine I think, but a fool and he comes apart under mild pressure.
edit on 9-9-2018 by justwokeup because: Typo

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nobody knew about the AATIP before it appeared in the NYT – to suggest otherwise is pure deceit. Also, the AATIP was not an agency, it was a program. And in recent weeks we’ve seen compelling evidence that the program was in fact classified: note that Sen. Reid’s 2009 letter...

media.lasvegasnow.com...

...requesting for Restricted Special Access Program (SAP) classification with a bigoted distribution list for the AATIP, was designated FOIA exempt at the bottom – and the fact that FOIA requests have been denied indicates that the program was and is still classified. And in the original NYT article this subject came up twice, and we learned that the AATIP was originally funded on black budget money, which is used to fund classified programs:

"The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena."

"None of the three senators wanted a public debate on the Senate floor about the funding for the program, Mr. Reid said. “This was so-called black money,” he said. “Stevens knows about it, Inouye knows about it. But that was it, and that’s how we wanted it.” Mr. Reid was referring to the Pentagon budget for classified programs."

And we can infer from the fact that only those three Senators even knew about the program, that it was indeed classified.

The dramatic recent shift in the media coverage about AAVs is directly attributable to the AATIP story appearing in the NYT and the Washington Post, and the subsequent pilot testimony and the videos, all of which happened because Luis Elizondo left the Pentagon to join TTSA with the express purpose of mainstreaming the topic. Clearly they’ve succeeded. These are irrefutable historical facts, and the way many are trying to weasel around them makes me seriously question their integrity or rationality, or both.

Many are so deeply biased that you’re blinded to reality. If anything, the UFO topic had lost substantial ground in recent decades, and wasn’t making any kind of headway in the mainstream media – to suggest otherwise only shows that you’re willing to lie in order to undermine the surprisingly successful work of TTSA to get the public and Congress to revisit this entire subject with new seriousness.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You know it’s too bad we’re still arguing over TTSA’s basic platform. Indeed, they have at this point come up with very little substantial anything save this mysterious unknown ADAM material.

I mean if they did do something at least we could have something new to discuss.

They can’t even create a live website, the one they have is dead.

Don’t we see that’s the point? THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT ALIENS UFOS or UAP’s or whatever.

Zondo is, among other things, rehashing old stuff: old wine, new bottles.

As the old MC hammer line goes: you can’t touch this saith the aliens to the backward ass American MIC.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You know it’s too bad we’re still arguing over TTSA’s basic platform. Indeed, they have at this point come up with very little substantial anything save this mysterious unknown ADAM material.

I mean if they did do something at least we could have something new to discuss.

They can’t even create a live website, the one they have is dead.

Don’t we see that’s the point? THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT ALIENS UFOS or UAP’s or whatever.

Zondo is, among other things, rehashing old stuff: old wine, new bottles.

As the old MC hammer line goes: you can’t touch this saith the aliens to the backward ass American MIC.

The only way that I can come up with any idea of how you cam up with this 'opinion' is if you are a Christian.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Well, you’re wrong again

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The incredibly sanctimonious cynics who totally ignore all of the evidence that we’ve received so far, and all that we’ve learned in the last year, and the tidal shift in the mainstream press regarding this subject….just because you don’t have irrefutable physical evidence yet. Waaaaaaah!

That’s an outlandishly myopic and childish view to take, imo, especially in a thread that signals the first real hope that we’ve ever had that we’re finally going to get the physical evidence that they say they want.

Not just looking a gift horse in the mouth, shooting it in the face.

I’m glad that one of us has the patience to wait for the results of the scientific analyses now underway. This kind of work typically takes several months; it's totally irrational to throw tantrums just because the results aren't ready after a time period that is unrealistic and irresponsible.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A
edit on 9/9/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: IsaacKoi

"UFO probes in U.S., UK hampered by religious fears"

"Though it was officially announced in 2012 that the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a secret U.S. defense intelligence program that studied UFO's, was shuttered over budget pressures, it has since been revealed that its closure had more to do with senior officials and their religious beliefs.

Source: sputniknews.com...

No surprise there...

Vallee documented this in his conversations with Howell Mcconnell back in the 70s and relayed his conversations with Howell back to putoff et al.

This is the earliest mention regarding the clash of beliefs I can find...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
I’m glad that one of us has the patience to wait for the results of the scientific analyses now underway. This kind of work typically takes several months; it's totally irrational to throw tantrums just because the results aren't ready after a time period that is unrealistic and irresponsible.

You obviously haven't been interested in the UFO field for a half century or more, like some of us here. The whole scenario is depressingly familiar and always ends with exactly nothing important happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join