It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

oh my bad if you were just joking. someone was being a real drink to Isaac a while ago. we here at ATS like to have it be a place where members can feel comfortable and free from others treating them poorly and that courtesy extends to issac as well. its a place hopefully where he doesnt have to worry like with that one incident with the jerk outside ats. it's all our hang out and should be welcoming with a sense of camaraderie.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
There is an interview with Luis Elizondo in the May MUFONmag._

pbs.twimg.com...

I can’t find anything else on that MUFON poster AD.

Nothing on the MUFON site . And no sign of past volumes of ‘ the mufon journal’ .

Any other source?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I had no idea someone was gunning for Isaac. Why?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I had no idea someone was gunning for Isaac. Why?

See link for background

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Not sure why anonymity is part of what keeps Isaac going. Come out into the open like all UFO Investigators and own up to your evidence and opinions. Simple.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Not sure why anonymity is part of what keeps Isaac going. Come out into the open like all UFO Investigators and own up to your evidence and opinions. Simple.

Issac specifically says his reasons for anonymity in the links opening statements.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

pbs.twimg.com...

Nothing on the MUFON site . And no sign of past volumes of ‘ the mufon journal’ .

Any other source?

Unfortunately it is in the member area:

www.mufon.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

Any other source?

www.mufon.com...

I’m Not a member.

Any insight to the interview? Anything new , not covered previously ?

Anything to the “ groundbreaking information” ?

Thanks

edit on 29-4-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

Any other source?

www.mufon.com...

I’m Not a member.

Any insight to the interview? Anything new , not covered previously ?

Anything to the “ groundbreaking information” ?

Thanks

I am not a member either, the only thing I know that Lou will be appearing at the Mufon Symposion as a "key note speaker"

www.mufonsymposium.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Are you saying Lou is Isaac!!??

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
AATIP & AAWSA documents

As some of you know, I'm working on finishing a long item on Bigelow etc, which I hope to post in the next week or so. In the meantime, to try to reduce some confusion which has arisen about AATIP and AAWSA, I'll just post a bit (some of which I've shared with several friends and fellow researchers during the last few weeks) on that now.

Many of you will be aware that Dr Eric Davis and Dr Hal Puthoff have discussed a series of reports they prepared under for the US government under the AATIP program. For example during a Coast to Coast interview by George Knapp on 28 January 2018, Eric Davis mentioned in relation to AATIP a series of 38 DIRDs ("Defense Intelligence Reference Documents") regarding propulsion, power generation, material science, human interface etc (2 of which were classified).

On 20 March 2018, I send a copy of two DIRD papers to Eric Davis (which I had found on several websites by searching the titles of DIRD publications he had listed on his Earthtech.org page) and asked him to confirm that those papers were part of the series of 38 DIRDs. Those papers include a statement that they are reports under the Defense Intelligence Agency's Defense Warning Office's "Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications" (AAWSA) Program. (A few days later, Roger Glassel independently found these DIRDs by doing similar searches).

On 13 April 2018, Eric kindly replied that "I don't know how you got two of my DIRD reports" and "Yes! All of my DIRD reports are in the set of 38 total".

In relation to a question about an individual named in those papers (Jim Lacatski), Dr Eric Davis stated in the same email that Dr Lacatski was the "program manager at the DWO-4 for the AATIP contract with Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. AAWSA is the specific program task force or division within DWO-4 that Jim specifically worked in".

I had been holding back posting these documents in public with related information until I was ready to post the much longer item which puts these documents, and Bigelow's interests, into a larger context.

Anyway, here are searchable scanned copies of those two AAWSA / AATIP documents.

I think that the fuller context that I'll be posting will be found interesting.

we.tl...

Extract from draft table of contents of Bigelow item (which needs to be updated):
Section G3e : Connections with various individuals/groups

a. Jan Aldrich
b. John B. Alexander, Ph.D.,
c. Victoria Alexander
d. Mary Allman
e. AATIP
f. AAWSA
g. Susan Bedell
h. Art Bell
i. Don Berliner
j. Bigelow Aerospace
k. Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, LLC, ("BAASS")
l. Bigelow Foundation
m. Warren Burggren, Ph.D.
n. Denise Carpenter
o. John Carpenter
p. James Carrion
q. Bill Chalker
r. Michael Chorost
s. Bruce Cornet
t. Phil Corso
u. CUFOS
v. Eric W. Davis, Ph.D.
w. Chad Deetken
x. John Edmonds
y. Federal Aviation Authority (“FAA”)
z. Douglas P. Ferraro, Ph.D.
aa. Mindy Floyd
bb. Connie Fox-VanHorne
cc. Stanton Friedman
dd. FUFOR
ee. Christopher ("Kit") Green
ff. Richard Hall
gg. Albert A. Harrison, Ph.D.
hh. Gary Hernandez
ii. Budd Hopkins
jj. Linda Moulton Howe
kk. David Jacobs
ll. Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D.,
mm. George Knapp
nn. Marcel Kuijsten
oo. Bob Lazar
pp. Roger Leir
qq. John Mack
rr. Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D.
ss. Melvin Morse, M.D.
tt. MUFON
uu. NIDS
vv. James Oberg
ww. George E. Onet, DVM, Ph.D
xx. Martin Piltch, Ph.D.
yy. Roger Pinson
zz. Dave E. Pritchard
aaa. Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D.
bbb. Dean Radin
ccc. Theodore (Ted) Rockwell, D.Sc.
ddd. Chris Rutkowski
eee. John F. Schuessler, M.S.
fff. Science Fiction Channel’s physical evidence initiative
ggg. Terry Sherman
hhh. Derrel Sims
iii. Angela Thompson Smith
jjj. Yvonne Smith
kkk. Leonard H. Stringfield
lll. Michael Swords
mmm. Triad Research Conference Foundation
nnn. UFORC
ooo. Bill Uhouse
ppp. Jessica Utts, Ph.D.
qqq. Gabe Valdez
rrr. Jacques Vallee, Ph.D.
sss. Brian Vike
ttt. Walter Webb
uuu. Ron Westrum
vvv. Jim Whinnery, M.D., Ph.D.
www. Zeta-Reticuli 2 Inc
edit on 30-4-2018 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Brilliant Issac looking forward to the long thread

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Spectacular.

I can’t wait to read your research.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Outstanding research!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good news anytime you post research! Make sure you give Springer the heads up since he was just at Skinwalker Ranch and would likely be interested, since Bigelow owns the Ranch now. Skinwalker seems to have some weird interdimensional stuff going on at the property.
edit on 30-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Isaac, your work is almost, no BETTER than that of Thomas R Morrison, who, as you know, is the greatest UFO scientist in the entire gay community!!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Promises. Promises, Sir Isaac. But promising nonetheless.

Hey: Anyone know what Joe Firmage is up to these days by any chance?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to that epic post by Isaac exposing the Bigelow background to this story.
Until then, some breaking news:

Up until now, the Pentagon has not confirmed the AATIP as anything but an aircraft defense program. Roger Glassel received Pentagon confirmation regarding the AATIP and AAWSA name - and its status as a UFO study.

...sightings of aerodynamic vehicles engaged in extreme maneuvers, with unique phenomenology...

Pentagon Confirmation: AATIP = Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Promises. Promises, Sir Isaac. But promising nonetheless.

Well The Gut, I don't mean to be a tease so here are a few options for you:

(1) Wait until I post my thread, with everything organised. I had planned on finishing it within the next week but I've lost some of my motivation (and contacts) in the last few days so I'm not sure whether I'll stick with that plan; or

(2) I can send you now the 90 pages of notes I've typed up so far for the thread I've been writing about Bigelow etc. As long as you are willing to treat the notes as confidential for now (I trust you do so), you are welcome to them. (Since I haven't included any of the things I've been told privately, it's only my work that I'd be sharing). However, I'm not sure how much sense these notes would make to you until I paste in the contents of various emails and type up more thoughts/comments on things that currently just appear as links/notes/titles in the existing notes. I need to type in a lot more information and then probably edit it down a _lot_ due to its length.

and/or

(3) I'd be happy to share that material and then work with you and, say, Mirageman during the next week or so to finish the ATS thread I've been researching. The three of us could work together on a Facebook group or via email. I've been meaning to suggest working with both of you more closely for a few years on some of our areas of overlapping interests so this may be a chance to try doing so. (From past experience with other researchers, personally I think that a private Facebook group would be the most efficient, effective and - importantly - fun way forward to look into various issues/people before it is pulled together in an ATS thread. You and Mirageman can create disposable Facebook accounts just for this purpose if you'd like). Send me a Private Message or an email if you would be interested in this and I'll raise it with Mirageman as well. I realise that you and Mirageman are very busy with various interests so I will understand if either or both of you are too busy to add a further project.

Basically, I think you were quite right when you said that things will get weirder _but_ I'd wager a significant sum of money that you have no idea how weird some of this stuff gets - or how disappointing it is.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Maybe I misunderstood that table of contents post, but NASA also has ties/contract(s) with Bigelow Aerospace.
www.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join