It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The issue with the fragments is the little evidence of provenance. We don't know where they came, one of them was down the side of someone's garden, that was found when raking said garden near a shed? Surely that's clutching at straws....has to at least raise a few eyebrows...

If the isotopic ratios come back as odd or not terrestrial, what does it prove?

It proves they not from earth but cannot be proven from where if that's the case...

I know what you mean in relation to following things like this...unfortunatly I think we will be disappointed again, but I would love to be wrong..

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wasn't sure which thread to drop this in, but I thought I'd mention that there is a new statement by the Department of Defense (27 April 2020) on the FLIR1, Gofast and Gimbal videos supposedly "to clear up any misconceptions by the public", but not really clarifying anything at all.

This is, quite possibly, the stupidest government statement I've read on UFOs (and that's saying something...).

I mean, did the DoD seriously think that this really answered any of the many questions being asked about these videos or helped "clear up" anything???

At some point, I may post a thread or two on the stupidest statements made by governments on UFOs (with related evidence showing why the statements were stupid) and/or the stupidest statements by UFO believers...

www.defense.gov...

Videos at:
www.navair.navy.mil...
edit on 27-4-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

<< 44  45  46   >>

join