It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"Einstein's Flying Saucer Secrets: "These people have seen something"

www.ufoexplorations.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
For those of you who did not bother to click-on the other thread about "Tom DeLonge's Announcement - October 11, 2017"

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is a recent statement about the nimitz incident slide they used:

On October 11, 2017, during a broadcast announcing the formation of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, our creative team utilized a slide that was intended to be illustrative of the Nimitz case discussed in the presentation. We recognize that the use of this slide without proper clarification created confusion and, most importantly, did not meet our standard of accuracy. TTS Academy is committed to being a trusted leader in the exploration of exotic science and technologies, and we regret this oversight. It is important to note that the evidence presented by the speaker regarding the Nimitz case is derived from the testimony of multiple US military personnel and multiple sensors aboard multiple ships and aircraft operating in conditions of excellent visibility. Furthermore, the US Department of Defense has not denied the account provided by TTS Academy or the retired US military personnel involved in the incidents of November 14, 2004.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

I don't go around denying that invisible flying pink unicorns erupt out of my nose
either...

If the government/military had to deny each silly accusation leveled a against
them, they'd be paralyzed and ineffective.

Oh wait... (j/k)

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry.
edit on 24-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

the government is paralyzed and ineffective.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Touche!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Yes. No. What the govt. knows is so compartmentalized and buried as to be inaccessible. That said, there are those that know and have access to a higher level of information that borders on Supernatural. I'm skeptical that DeLonge ever gets close to this highly classified information.
edit on 26-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

The slide they showed was really a helium-filled Mylar party balloon in the shape of the numeral 1.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Coast to Coast with Hal Puthoff last night. I've listened to it preliminarily but will just quote C2C website for now.

"He (Puthoff) said he had examined one of the pieces of metal that was announced in the Times article and described it as "layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn't expect to be put together" as well as the unusual properties that are gained from this unknown method of materials engineering. "

Interersting

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Before the Nov. 14, 2004 --- UAP Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego, California...there's a report from the NUFORC database for 11/01/2004, of a white oblong object sighted in Riverside, California (30 miles inland and 70 miles north of San Diego. The report was posted the next day that resembles the UAP in the Nimitz case.

www.nuforc.org...
edit on 12-2-2018 by Erno86 because: date error

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Before the Nov. 14, 2004 --- UAP Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego, California...there's a report from the NUFORC database for 11/01/2004, of a white oblong object sighted in Riverside, California (30 miles inland and 70 miles north of San Diego. The report was posted the next day that resembles the UAP in the Nimitz case.

www.nuforc.org...

Wow.

That’s pretty cool. 18 year LEO who is airplane buff too. Looked like an opaque “ vitamin capsule “.

Nice catch

Slante’

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Exclusive 60 minutes interview with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP" - Feburary 7, 2018

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Interview excerpt - USS Nimitz UFO incident"

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

A very important interview, highly recommended.
I find it very disturbing that Elizondo is now being threathened by at least one individual in his former department.
If you guys want to be mad at someone for delayed disclosure or for lying to the public you had better be after THESE criminal elements than Elizondo and DeLonge.
Honestely, listen to Elizondo speaking. For me this man is sincere and a hero.

Here are some points I picked up (copied from my posting in another thread):

- The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program that Elizondo headed until a few months ago was not just the child of Sen. Reid. Republicans and Democrats supported it.
- The program never fully lost its funding and it has support from above.
- Bigelow got the contract through standard approval processes, nothing to do with personal favors as many love to imply.
- It is important to take into account everything: Pilots' visual observations, radar and gun camera footage. And the fact that such encounters have been taking place for decades. This is not just about two or three isolated incidents with drunkards in the pilot seats and stoned radar operators. And the chief of the program has come to the conclusion that these are, undeniably, unknown flying objects. Nothing the US has in its inventory today.
- "unknown alloys" was a misunderstanding, the correct description would be: metamaterials whose isotopic ratios are so unique that they would be exceptionally expensive to replicate and therefore their origin is unknown. But whether Bigelow's storage actually holds such metamaterial or not remains confidential.
- Elizondo: I gave up a phantastic career, I was at the top of my game, I had tremendous respect in the building. I gave up a retirement, a pension to do this. Coming out like this was very, very uncomfortable, it was not easy. I can assure you, I gave up almost everything to do this because I believe in what I was doing and I believe that there must be a way for our people to report this up the line without any stigma or retribution.
- WOW! Elizondo: Since I have left, I received two threats from people inside that building, which to me is almost unfathomable. I have had my security clearance threatened and then someone called me and actually told me I should be threatened for my personal safety. Seems crazy, but it nonetheless happened. [Note to myself: Get these f*ckers exposed and thrown into jail.]
- The backlash has really amazed Elizondo, he cannot understand the hostility, not only from religious fundamentalists (whose motivation he can at least understand), but also from the people whom he thought would welcome this effort.
- Interviewer: Is there a deeper black program? Elizondo: Of course there is a classified program I am aware of and that I cannot discuss. I would not be surprised if there were other pockets in the US government that were doing what we were doing. But I cannot comment on this.
- Future plans with TTSA: Advanced physics, build these things. Get with the best and brightest and build a prototype of what we were seeing. It is not a money making machine, it is a money raising machine, because it takes money to build such a thing. When you do an IPO very few people can buy into it, with a DPO you can now be part of an aerospace company for a few hundred dollars. I found this bold and innovative. Believe me, I would be doing much better economically if I would still be working for the government. I did it because I think it is the right thing to do. This could revolutionize virtually everything we do as a species, this could be a paradigm shift for us.
- Tom got very high levels of the government to acknowledge that these things are for real. He is a visionary.
- There is a lot of unknowns, we are collectively exploring this together, with everybody who wants to take this journey with us.
- History does not treat kindly those who try to rush it. It probably will bankrupt me and make me the most hated person on the planet, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

Too bad that the interviewer did not ask Elizondo about the two possible explanations of the gun camera footage: Would the zoom-in not explain the mysterious accelaration in one video and the movement of the gimbal the rotation in the other video?
edit on 15-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I think you mean that Elizondo claims that he has been threatened.

A popular tactic to increase creds with believers. And it seems to have worked with you quite well.

But in the end the whole interview is nothing but a story by Elizondo.
edit on 15-2-2018 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So he says....

I gave up a phantastic[sic] career, I was at the top of my game, I had tremendous respect in the building. I gave up a retirement, a pension to do this. Coming out like this was very, very uncomfortable, it was not easy...

Then he says

..I have had my security clearance threatened and then someone called me and actually told me I should be threatened for my personal safety

So in other words he is still working for the DoD in some capacity. Why else would he still have security clearances?

Things that make you go hmmm?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There really isn't much room for any kind of doubt that TTS is some kind of cut-out.

Once a spook, always a spook generally holds true especially in the revolving door between defense industry contractors and official service as I know you know. And even moreso when they keep security clearances.

When you consider the team and their specialties it's suggestive of some spooky stuff. Pun intended.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Future plans with TTSA: Advanced physics, build these things. Get with the best and brightest and build a prototype of what we were seeing. It is not a money making machine, it is a money raising machine, because it takes money to build such a thing. When you do an IPO very few people can buy into it, with a DPO you can now be part of an aerospace company for a few hundred dollars. I found this bold and innovative. Believe me, I would be doing much better economically if I would still be working for the government. I did it because I think it is the right thing to do. This could revolutionize virtually everything we do as a species, this could be a paradigm shift for us.
- Tom got very high levels of the government to acknowledge that these things are for real. He is a visionary.
- There is a lot of unknowns, we are collectively exploring this together, with everybody who wants to take this journey with us.

- History does not treat kindly those who try to rush it. It probably will bankrupt me and make me the most hated person on the planet, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

What about disclosure?

What exactly is he doing? He wants to build what. Some kind of space mobile?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think they want to build a machine that alters the metrics of the vacuum (time space) i.e. metric engineering. all in an attempt to replicate what they believe the "ufos" are doing.

one problem though with their efforts is that it appears they chose putthoff and his ideas to be the basis behind their machine. putthoff ideas have been out there for a long time and analyzed by physicists much more talented than him. A. his ideas aren't original nor ground breaking. they're inspired by Sakarov's ideas from the 50s. it's not new material just an idea he won't give up on. may be even a purposeful decoy to get you away from how the things really work.

B. his ideas are flawed and ultimately don't have much substance to them. in a nutshell he feels that the vacuum of space is a polarizable medium that you can treat like a dielectric and through so alter its refractive index. he then makes a massive logical leap that somehow this will reduce mass because he feels mass and gravity is just the drag force of a charged particle as it moves through this dielectric sea of virtual particles and that by matching impedance between the object moving with the resistance of this dielectric sea and you will have no mass. although that doesn't necessarily follow logically and can be easily disproven by bringing up the particle called the neutrino. it has mass but no charge. que record scratch on the putthoff train.

also putthoffs ideas completely disregard einstein. and I'm willing to put a S ton of money on Einstein being smarter and more correct than putthoff. at least Einstein's ideas in his theory regarding inertial mass were built solidly upon the shoulders of previous giants in physics notably Ernst mach and his principles.

at best putthoffs ideas could lead to changing the refractive index of the vacuum and presumably via that change the speed of light in a vacuum to much higher speeds. a way to go faster than the cosmic speed of light by changing the goal posts so to speak. but that's only if you can find a way to accelerate your still heavy as F spaceship to speeds as fast as that of the speed of light. which would still take astronomical amounts of energy to do unless you also found a way to reduce your mass which even if putthoff wishes it were true his theory doesn't facilitate.

tl:dr they aren't going to be building a "ufo" and his team of advisers know it. so it appears that it's a scam and a psyop via ttsa acting as a cutout like GUT proposed in his above post.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join