It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Try learning to read. The images were enhanced.

Enhanced?? But the man is a designer and said he made it look like people expect it to?

Yep.

Just like your DIGITAL camera enhances images to take out redeye.

OMG!!!!!11one! Eyes are fake!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonAirport

Here’s a really easy request.

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That's like asking Link in The Legend of Zelda to prove he's a computer game character. Uhh yeah.. not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Link is bound by his rules.. he probably thinks his world is a sphere but we know his world is flat. Just a bunch of flat code is all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

not going to happen

Thought not.

Whenever a flat earther gets asked to prove ANYTHING, there’s ALWAYS a big lack of proof.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Try learning to read. The images were enhanced.

Enhanced?? But the man is a designer and said he made it look like people expect it to?

Yep.

Just like your DIGITAL camera enhances images to take out redeye.

OMG!!!!!11one! Eyes are fake!

I want to see a real picture of the Earth - I don't want to see a picture of Earth that people expect to see!
If you were wanting to see a scan of your baby still in the womb you would not want the image to be changed in any way by a designer before you see it would you?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If you truly believe that we don't really exist, that the universe is nothing more than a computer simulation with everything programed in, that you can not believe in things, nor that anything is true.....I have 2 questions for you:

1) How in the world do you function in real life?

2)....and this is the big one: Why did you bother to create an account here on ATS today, and bothered to post on here?

That last one is the big one. If what you think is true: then nothing maters. Nothing you say or do maters. None of your posts on here mater.

If your answer is "To wake other people up to this fact!", then the real debate becomes: Ah ha! So you DO believe in something! You do think something maters.

If what you say is true.....then your belief in a simulated universe makes a flaw in that belief.

Think about it: some intelligent entity is so smart, so intelligent that they were able to create the entire universe and everyone in it, complete with individual personalities, thoughts and the illusion of free will......

....only to have screwed it up by allowing you to have doubts in it.

Well that was pretty stupid of them. If they were really that all powerful, it should have been child's play to program you (or anyone else for that mater) to never, ever have doubts in anything about the world or the universe.

But I digress.

If you truly believed in what you are saying, then all your posts (or anyones) is moot. Doesn't mater in the least, and yet for some reason you're here posting.

So apparently you really do believe in something, and you do think that something is true.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonAirport
Link is bound by his rules.. he probably thinks his world is a sphere but we know his world is flat. Just a bunch of flat code is all.

Awww. That’s cute! You think Link thinks?

Maybe you should speak to mummy and daddy and ask them to explain video games and movies to you. Here’s a hint: They’re not real.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You know that scan of a baby? It isn’t real. It’s CGI.

ZOMG111!!!!one!!!!!!!! Babies are fake!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Well that's very judgemental of you to assume that the programmer of this simulation wouldn't code in the ability for humans to think, "hmm, maybe this isn't all real?" If it's a good simulation, then every thought should be thought and accounted for, right?

Answer 1) I function perfectly fine. No issues there.
Answer 2) I created an account today because I was reading the thread and decided to participate. It's a fun discussion, no?

There's no way to prove that this isn't a computer simulation. That WOULD be a flaw in the code, so you are right there. The coder has made the rules, just like Link has no way to tell he's not real.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why post that? You don’t question everything.

Remember that time you said there V’s in ALL space agency logos, yet there aren’t?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Awww. That’s cute! You think Link thinks?

Maybe you should speak to mummy and daddy and ask them to explain video games and movies to you. Here’s a hint: They’re not real.

Well, obviously he's not coded to "think". But what I'm getting at is that IF, someone DID code Link to "think"... Links never going to be able to prove he's not real because he's bound by the tools of measurement, provided by the coder.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I just wish I could find where I heard/read that.
The real test is how rude people can be when they believe they are right?
I feel sad that there cannot be more true discussion instead of insults and name calling and general rudeness.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

But what I'm getting at is that IF, someone DID code Link to "think"

And if we were all created by multi coloured elephants, we’d be eating cheese pizza and peanuts.

Hey. Considering you can’t prove a creator, simulation or code, how about you prove the world is flat?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ok going to guess the university of YouTube.

You seem to get all your other “information” from there.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I feel sad that there cannot be more true discussion instead of insults and name calling and general rudeness.

I agree. I have been nothing but civil here today and all these "superior smart people" (with the exception of TerminalVelocity) have called me a dumbass and bat-# crazy.
edit on 11-3-2018 by LondonAirport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

But what I'm getting at is that IF, someone DID code Link to "think"

And if we were all created by multi coloured elephants, we’d be eating cheese pizza and peanuts.

See! Now you get it! Nice one. Job done on that fella.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I agree. I have been nothing but civil here today and all these "superior smart people" (with the exception of TerminalVelocity) have called me a dumbass and bat-# crazy.

If the shoe fits and all that.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

People are getting sick of those who refuse any evidence.
Time and time again people provide proof but flat earthers ignore it.
It isn't our fault some do not have the capacity to understand or do simple science.
But if you need a safe place I will leave you be.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join