It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 71
<< 68  69  70   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for all the responses. I will come back later as I need to go out to the supermarket now. I am really interested in getting some experiment I can do to see "with my own eyes", even if I need to calculate something, that's ok. I *am* a believer in mathematics. I really am.

Alright, challenge accepted. I will conduct an actual experiment myself, and try my best to understand/interpret the results accurately. (With your help.)

I have to go for now, but I will be back later. In order to not clog the thread up, maybe you can inbox me with details and I will photograph/document the steps and post in this thread later.

Hopefully I can conduct a "do-able" experiment.

As I said, I am open to every idea, so I am not against globe-earth. Just, from my albeit, ignorant (in your eyes) point of view, the world seems flat. But yes, if I can do an experiment, then I will lay this to rest and say, "Yes! I have proved with my own eyes, that the world is a globe"

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonAirport

Look into the Bedford Canal experiment - the canal is in Norfolk UK.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: LondonAirport

Look into the Bedford Canal experiment - the canal is in Norfolk UK.

Then look into atmospheric refraction and realise that the experiment was/is flawed.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

top topics

<< 68  69  70   >>

join