It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Question for the Flat Earth believers.

With the invention of go pro cameras and balloons why dont they attach a go pro camera to a balloon and launch the sucker into orbit?

Granted there are many videos of people already doing this and thus far the images it returned show the earth as a sphere and not flat.

Discuss.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think they make the claim that the lense distorts the image to make the earth look curved.
No matter what evidence you present they seem pretty dogmatic in their belief

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The say fisheye lens on those cameras make the flat earth look curved.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nothing to discuss really. Flat Earth is horsesh!t. There hasn't been many flat earth supporters on this site in recent years.

Though it would make for entertaining convo..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'll give you a tip,don't try to have a rational or logical discussion with a flat earther their flawed thinking has completely eroded their ability to think clearly. Don't worry though they will make that clear to you yet if they hadn't already.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Nothing to discuss really. Flat Earth is horsesh!t. There hasn't been many flat earth supporters on this site in recent years.

Though it would make for entertaining convo..

The movment is growing outside of this site which is pretty alarming for the age of information.

Or maybe we are now living in the age of disinformation.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

With the invention of go pro cameras and balloons why dont they attach a go pro camera to a balloon and launch the sucker into orbit?

Granted there are many videos of people already doing this and thus far the images it returned show the earth as a sphere and not flat.

Discuss.

because flat earth doesn't have an "orbit".
i mean it's scientific fact....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No one really believes the Earth is Flat....it's conceptual surreal facetiousness to trigger suckers.

Looks like some of you took the bait...

Praise Bob
edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
No one really believes the Earth is Flat....it's conceptual surreal facetiousness to trigger suckers.

Looks like some of you took the bait...

Praise Bob

Some of it is that..
But not everyone is trolling.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
the first 4 minutes explain in 8th grader english why and how far you would need to be to see the actual earth curvature...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I think they make the claim that the lense distorts the image to make the earth look curved.

Yeah my coworker is on that train. It's a conspiracy of fisheye lenses. He even claims that the windows on a plane are designed to make it looked curved when you look out them. They always have an answer no matter how ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Why don’t they then show us a picture of the edge of this flat earth?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
All flat earthers will be called 2-D cardboard cookie cutters. I'm so done with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra Is there not one flat earthier that is savvy enough to manufacture their own camera lense? They could then fly to Antarctica and record the edge!

Pitiful losers...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Discuss.

These flat earth retards are probably the stupidest people on our planet. Also, I almost always find that they turn out to be Christians and they always either have some bible related garbage or say it's a satan of some sort, again, back to their stupid ignorant book.

Someone strap them to the rocket and send them into space with a live cam feed back to the rest of them on land to let them know how stupid they all are.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Someone or some agency has got to be pumping millions into pushing the flat earth theory. Though I cant guess the motive.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Someone or some agency has got to be pumping millions into pushing the flat earth theory. Though I cant guess the motive.

Al Gore started propagating it as a way to discredit conspiracy theorists and disparage anyone who doesn't believe his Global warming BS

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Flat earth is a ruse to discredit conspiracy theorists as whack jobs and it's doing a damn fine job of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

yes, dang these days the rockets come at us sideways....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Joe Rogan suggests much the same thing.

Except he usually finishes the thought with “and now those trolls are sitting around scratching their heads wondering why people actually believe them.”

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join