It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics in the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I never said that gender doesnt matter , what i said was that consciousness doesnt appear to have gender or a sex , it is just consciousness, so if people were able to step outside of their ego long enough they would realise that it doesnt really matter what body you are in or what sex you are, its the being you are that matters. The conscious being aware of their environment
interacting with other conscious beings.

Of course I maybe wrong in my observation , but to me Im not that bothered about being male but since I was born a male and raised a male then it makes sense for me to act like a male.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I believe they already play that game but its called "hearts and minds" now

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Of course I maybe wrong in my observation , but to me Im not that bothered about being male but since I was born a male and raised a male then it makes sense for me to act like a male.

If you were to live as the gender you know you are not for just a year, you would get an inkling of what it felt like for a person with gender dysphoria. Imagine having to do that for a lifetime.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

I believe they already play that game but its called "hearts and minds" now

Disguised...

"Hearts and Minds" was a great film made during the Vietnam war, about the futility of winning hearts and minds by occupying a country militarily.

Everyone should see it. Even hi school kids.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: audubon

Not only that, but I suspect all the hormones in milk and meat may play a role too.

I've been consuming the same milk and meat that everyone else has, and I don't feel different. Perhaps its the lack of meat and milk in certain diets...or lifestyles.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
In a few years when they all wake up and realize it's not as "trendy" as it used to be, they're gonna regret such a move.

Evidently, there has been a slight upswing it Transgender reversal according to some Serbian Doctor.

Maybe some TransTrenders?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

well given this planet is mostly full of #s, then id imagine it to be pretty #

but I cant in anyway truly imagine it or understand it because I dont suffer gender dysphoria, maybe in my next life I will
, if I am born and do not identify with my natal sex.

By understand I mean to know what it feels like to live with gender dysphoria , not understand the condition and what it implies for a human to suffer it.

edit on 24-10-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LSU0408

So, all the things you liked to do as a kid that has changed, and yet you never questioned your identity as a boy - ever.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Why is that so hard to believe?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Milking cows are pumped full.of hormones, as is livestock that we eat. This is becoming a much more common practice.

Furthermore pesticides have been shown to disrupt natural hormones. The sex of frogs and fish is a telling warning side.

That said most fish are naturally transsexuals.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Funny In a previous transgender thread I had discussed the idea of it being a toxicological affect or syndrome from agriculture .

I am going out onto the GMO tree limb here and saying it

MONSANTO!

and that is why you dont # with nature, because it #s with you

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Milking cows are pumped full.of hormones, as is livestock that we eat. This is becoming a much more common practice.

Furthermore pesticides have been shown to disrupt natural hormones. The sex of frogs and fish is a telling warning side.

That said most fish are naturally transsexuals.

So its something in the food and water and not something you're born with?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That remains to be seen , when i studied environmental toxicology we spent a large proportion of 2nd year going over environmental impact from toxicological disasters.

From the agriculture industry to the heavy indsutries

from Food to every day household products.

if one were to go looking , id start with the FDA and Monsanto , or Beyer

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That remains to be seen , when i studied environmental toxicology we spent a large proportion of 2nd year going over environmental impact from toxicological disasters.

From the agriculture industry to the heavy indsutries

from Food to every day household products.

if one were to go looking , id start with the FDA and Monsanto , or Beyer

Personally, I think any answer is better than "we don't know how to fix this, so we might as well mutilate you downstairs".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Surgery is one of the last things you go through during sex reassignment. And genital reassignment is one of the last if not the very last of the procedures that is done. Some don't even go the full monty. There are many male-to-female sex change cases where they've gotten everything done except get their member lopped off.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Surgery is one of the last things you go through during sex reassignment. And genital reassignment is one of the last if not the very last of the procedures that is done. Some don't even go the full monty. There are many male-to-female sex change cases where they've gotten everything done except get their member lopped off.

Yeah, that's pretty much in line with what I said..

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So what's the issue? It seems like these people have thought of all the hang ups people such as yourself have with the procedure and have accounted for them already.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No offense, but 50 is not a large number, considering there are 65 million people in the UK.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So, all the things you liked to do as a kid that has changed, and yet you never questioned your identity as a boy - ever.

It's not hard to believe. Nor is it hard to believe that kids with gender dysphoria do not change their mind on their gender identity. Gender identity is not the same thing as wanting to be superman for a year then growing out of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's not hard to believe. Nor is it hard to believe that kids with gender dysphoria do not change their mind on their gender identity. Gender identity is not the same thing as wanting to be superman for a year then growing out of it.

No one said it was, but you seemed to be astonished that not everyone considered their gender when they are kids.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
This LGBTQ community need to stop with their pressure groups... especially onto young children. Is it any wonder they are confused? Look at what they are doing to young childrens minds: Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics in the UK.

'Some are confused, others are trapped in the wrong body': Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics

We never had these issues before with children... we just went through school and our teen years knowing who we were but now children are having all this stuff shoved in their faces at school and the internet that they have become confused and some as young as 4 years old.

And why do these reports always avoid blaming the LGBTQ community for this?

Gosh... they don't need sex change clinics, they need Therapy classes.

Get a grip.
. What they really need is for classrooms to stop focusing on it and get on with real education. Thus stems from Progressive cultural
Marxism and values clarification. Actually a frightening idea is that this many children are somehow being "born" with gender confusion. I'm
Not buying it frankly.
edit on 24-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join