It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics in the UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
The problem in my mind is, that noone and I mean noone, really knows who they are at such a young age. I think at the very earliest, some 21 year olds might have a clue, but most people, including myself and everyone know, has some kind of eureka moment somewhere between the ages of 25-35 where things all start to fit into place.

So if a child feels out of place, doesn't know what their purpose is, or feels very confused in their own skin, that's kind of totally normal isn't it? Major surgery shouldn't even be on the table in my opinion.

Is it any different than lobotomising someone? Physical surgery to treat an emotional wound doesn't make sense.

So discussing the child's place and trying to identify what fits for him or her isn't something worth pursuing? Just ignore it and let the kid have issues because no one can know what that kids place is and there is no point in attempting to identify it?

Being a kid is about learning one's own place in the world.

Not having it thrust upon you pyschologists or parents following the latest social media trends.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I predict we will see a massive increase in the number of parents whose dismembered bodies end up being stored in basement freezers.

There won't be parents like that. It's so complicated to bring up a child the government had to take over in most cases. For a while there'll be birth-parents, but it'll be a range of people, not genders, with limited involvement. I imagine parenting will be an amorphous thing, having many sizes and shapes, suited to the advancing society surrounding it. The sciences will be strongly involved managing this blob.

It's not "they". There's no "they". This is systemic. Advancements are devaluing the human. The only conclusion to reach is we'll be rapidly redefining what a human is over the following centuries.

Art Bell might have termed it "The Quickening."
edit on 10/24/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
TL;DR - this thread:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i love the implication in threads like these, just how transient and wishy washy the personalities of half the posters on this accursed site must be...
by saying that children are being hoodwinked into thinking they're the wrong gender, do you all realise you're straight up saying you would have been tricked the same way also?
"KIDS ARE BEING BRAINWASHED" ok cool story bro if you're not 100% sure you're a dude maybe you should talk to a gender therapist too, it could help with these issues of trying to run other people's lives you seem to be stuck in
edit on 24-10-2017 by continuousThunder because: seriously you make me want to vomit flame

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SprocketUK

As the op said start them as young as 4, cultish brainwashing.

See? I dont think so.
the nhs is strapped for cash, gender reassignment costs a lot.
No way in hell that it's gonna be pushed as an option onto people not really needing it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What happens when you have liberals running the country for 8 years,with their self centered agenda,now they are breeding a new kind of tool,and they grow up,the government will make laws to protect"Them"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's just a fad. It will be funny when they all regret it like a bad tattoo. As a matter of fact, a lot of them already are. Reversals are going through the roof.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Huh? Doesn't make much sense.
Go vomit some flame into your purse.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
What happens when you have liberals running the country for 8 years,with their self centered agenda,now they are breeding a new kind of tool,and they grow up,the government will make laws to protect"Them"

How are the extremely right wing conservatives liberals? At least try to make sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The problem in my mind is, that noone and I mean noone, really knows who they are at such a young age. I think at the very earliest, some 21 year olds might have a clue, but most people, including myself and everyone know, has some kind of eureka moment somewhere between the ages of 25-35 where things all start to fit into place.

So if a child feels out of place, doesn't know what their purpose is, or feels very confused in their own skin, that's kind of totally normal isn't it? Major surgery shouldn't even be on the table in my opinion.

Is it any different than lobotomising someone? Physical surgery to treat an emotional wound doesn't make sense.

So discussing the child's place and trying to identify what fits for him or her isn't something worth pursuing? Just ignore it and let the kid have issues because no one can know what that kids place is and there is no point in attempting to identify it?

Being a kid is about learning one's own place in the world.

Not having it thrust upon you pyschologists or parents following the latest social media trends.

So how come we don't raise our children without telling them they are boys or girls? Last I checked parents thrust gender identity on their children pretty much fresh out of the womb. If you truly valued children finding their own place in the world you'd let them decide on what gender they want to identify as on their own without giving them preconceived ideas of how a boy or girl is supposed to act. Though I doubt that is what you had in mind when you made your point here, but that's what happens when you follow your logic to its conclusion.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Huh? Doesn't make much sense.
Go vomit some flame into your purse.

wow, you're just.... king of the callouts, aren't you?
i feel so put in my place!
here it's very very simple, let me explain on an even more basic level for you;

a lot of posters are bemoaning this supposed brainwashing taking place, not even willing to consider that it's something innate to specific children.
this means that all children exposed to whatever it is they suppose is doing this would be effected the same.
this has to include themselves - if they have some magic immunity then others must, thereby making this no big deal.
so there you go.
it's a bit of a subtext but it's present and it's loud.
everyone fearing this brainwashing is scared that they too would be convinced they're something they're not.

me, i subscribe to a different belief.
i knew exactly what i was from a fairly young age, and though parents, schoolteachers, peers, the hierarchy of consumerism, an internet full of ignorant trolls on message boards, a broad spectrum of media, and Ace Ventura all tried their darndest to beat it out of me and tell me i'm a sick depraved monster, i knew deep down exactly what i was and i followed it to a genuinely better life.
do you know inside truly what you are?
would you fight to keep the integrity of your soul intact?
if so, why deny the same right to others? to know themselves and to fight for that?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hear, hear.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Currently its classed as a biological phenomenon so passing any kind of medical assessment would seem like its not been fully thought through. So how can the medical community say with any great certainty that they are x , y , or z in their diagnosis.

I understand they can make a educated guess, but that would be wrong especially when the children cant decide for themselves and it comes down to their parents.

Personally id be much happier if they were consulted, but werent allowed to make any physical changes until the age of consent at 16

I mean , you cant drive , smoke, #, get a tattoo, make babies or get married until you are 16 so why the # should we allow kids to mutilate themselves until they are legally old enough

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

She WAS put into therapy - Christian therapist who told her it was wrong for her to be a girl when she was born a boy. No support, hence the suicide.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Can I just ask , if you were able to accept who you are as you were born would you be bothered about changing etc
I mean , identity and the self all appear to be based in ego and the ID
according to psychology etc

Consciousness doesnt have a gender or a sex , at least it doesnt appear to have to me at least, i have had multiple out of body experiences and each time I didnt feel like I had a sex or I was male etc , I just was !
so does it really matter what you are born with , when in reality your natal sex is just the body you happen to exist in
you are still consciousness.

I guess I will never understand it since I dont suffer this condition

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Prove that gender doesn't matter by living as a female for a year. Dress like a female, talk like a female, wear makeup like a female, hair, nails, everything. See how long it takes before you start to get really depressed.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just can't get past liberals, who don't know what sex they are or who advocate for people to change sex, think they are smart and right. It's another freaking planet type stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sure but the boys aren't allowed to play with GI action figures in kindy any longer, are they? The indoctrination into fighting useless wars is a real concern. Brainwashing a child as young as 3 who is lead to believe they are in the wrong body is a whole different level of child abuse.

I agree. The confusion begins early. How young do kids get to play video war games?

Very early on, with 'benign' games that still have the first person player destroying 'targets' that look like oranges or eggs.

They don't need GI Joes, they have Call of Duty. There is no lovemaking or genitalia in those games either. Maybe one day they'll include one that is more real called, "Rape Pillage and Burn".

For kids.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: StunPrix

Ha, you don't think there are any trans people who are conservatives? Think again.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's probably best not to engage that guy. He has a warped partisan view of the world as I found out earlier in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join