It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics in the UK

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ok. So I'll just continue to believe you have no idea what you are talking about since you have no intention of proving your point. Easy enough for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok. So I'll just continue to believe you have no idea what you are talking about since you have no intention of proving your point. Easy enough for me.

And I'll just continue to believe that despite what I may provide you will continue to be intransigent.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you. I don't care if you want to prove your point or not, but don't drag me into your fantasies about why you are too lazy to prove it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you. I don't care if you want to prove your point or not, but don't drag me into your fantasies about why you are too lazy to prove it.

Only with you. Been down that road before and the only logical conclusion was that we gained no ground with either side in our discussion, just further divide. Hence our present.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My parents decided to force me to wait.

Then they changed their mind about helping me at 18 all together because I was an 'adult', and said 'get a job and pay for it yourself'.

lol.

At what point is it neglect to not help someone with a social issue linked to depression, suicide, social withdrawal, rejection, motivation, and all these other problems I had in childhood? I was an avid alcoholic from 14 years old to 18 over my misplaced social stance in school. I wasn't even unpopular, just not who I wanted to be. I quit highschool 2 months from Graduation with a 3.9 GPA, and then got a 99% on the GED, something else that I fought my parents over doing for years also, and started college, finished college, started 3 companies, and to this day- they still won't even call me by the 'changed name' despite who I am an how I look... it's a massive thorn in the relationship of my family.

I'm not saying people aren't entitled to opinions, just that their opinions dictate their actions in this situation, not logic. I can sort of see how to them, I could just 'forget being transgender' and 'make things better', but that's not how it works if you aren't whimsically 'changing your gender every 5 minutes' like neo-new ago lesbians, but rather a daily deeply rooted depression that is recurring and even has it's own remission. Everytime to them when I'm 'doing/feeling better', to them they take this as I'm giving up Transgender, a constant state of denial my feelings exist about it at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

As I JUST said, stop dragging me into your laziness. I have no qualms about proving my points if someone demands evidence I haven't provided even if I have a history of not getting along with the person. So you and I aren't on the same page like you seem to think.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

I'm sorry to hear your story. Unfortunately there are plenty of people on ATS who think just like your parents.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh, I missed the part of the therapist being a Christian. Will have to start reading through again. Thnaks

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Rape Pillage and Burn". For kids.

hmm...don't give them idea's

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Don't forget to send them to those Toxic Masculinity camps...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm curious, are we creating " Children of Men " scenarios ?

I mean, if kids aren't even sure what gender they are, how in the hell are they going to decide who births the kids...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: continuousThunder

Can I just ask , if you were able to accept who you are as you were born would you be bothered about changing etc
I mean , identity and the self all appear to be based in ego and the ID
according to psychology etc

Consciousness doesnt have a gender or a sex , at least it doesnt appear to have to me at least, i have had multiple out of body experiences and each time I didnt feel like I had a sex or I was male etc , I just was !
so does it really matter what you are born with , when in reality your natal sex is just the body you happen to exist in
you are still consciousness.

I guess I will never understand it since I dont suffer this condition

i've explained this so many times on here but what the heck, what's one more time between pals

you ask what if i had been able to accept what i was born as, and you phrase it as if that was some sort of plain value decision i made, but it's not like that at all. having a male body made me sick. and by that i don't just mean emotionally, i mean it made me physically sick.
the way i generally describe it is that my body being full of testosterone was like running your car on the wrong sort of oil - i could function, after a sense, but nothing felt right or responded how it should. and when my body changed through my first puberty, it was like living a drawn out, slow motion Cronenberg film. turning into some horrific monster while everyone around me called me the wrong name and acted like this stomach turning monstrosity is exactly what i should be.
there is no combination of words i can use to convey to you the pain and horror i lived in for the decade that i tried to believe the people telling me that being trans is wrong and that it was a phase i would grow out of
and there is no relief that you will ever feel in your entire life that compares to the way i felt a week into my hormone regimen, where my body finally began to settle and feel right for the first time.
it wasn't a choice i made
and if it was, it was the choice between getting the medicine i needed, or continuing to die by agonising inches.

i don't know anything about consciousness and gender and the relation between them and honestly i feel like it's pretty irrelevant here. i mean, you wouldn't say that pure consciousness doesn't experience cancer so we shouldn't treat that, would you?

also, while i'm on a roll, it's documented that there were trans people living [and thriving - mostly they were very well regarded] in the ancient world, so you might wanna rethink the ol' it's-hormones-in-the-water theory.

In the ancient world it was just dress up, unless they had modern procedures then?

real glad you seem to have taken so much from my impassioned opening up about my horrific past, makes me feel so great to be sharing my time with you guys.

if by "modern procedures" you mean a hormone regimen, which is all an overwhelming majority of us do in this day and age, then heck yea you better believe it! the romans distilled estrogen from the urine of pregnant mares, and it was so successful and potent that it's only recently science has synthesised a better alternative. it was used by priestesses who were highly revered and generally considered to be of great beauty. there are some utterly sublime statues in their honour surviving in various galleries and museums.
close enough?

But that doesn't mean they changed someone's gender. As for your "horrific past", I'm not going to comment on that here.

they didn't change anyone's gender.
they used medicine to help align girls bodies to the gender that they already were.
just like we do today.
nice attempt to move the goalposts, pity you are so willfully uninformed that you help to prove my point.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

That was a terrible statements. Out of blue 50 kids a week go to clinics and has nothing to lgbt. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I watched that documentary on gender fluidity in Sweden well it wasnt a documentary really just a small report
Anyway , they were making the point that engendering children is harmful

Then cut to the school where they said we teach the kids gender neutral things , like nature projects , and I thought right ok cool , but gender roles are apparent in animals as well and they do pretty well too.

I jsut thought well we have come pretty far from cave dwelling to our modern scientific world with gender roles
so I wouldnt say that its that damaging. I think what they meant was the negative gender stereotypes , and that they were trying to reduce their prevalence in society. Which is fine I mean no one really likes negative stereotypes.

What I thought was if it was as damaging as they all claim it to be then how come we have gotten this far with gender roles

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Gender roles are an interesting subject. While in general males were hunter gatherers and women more stay at home, in the Americas, in particular the Amazon these were reversed. There's a few peppered examples in the ancient West like Boudicca/Icini tribe/Paganism that had more equal roles.

While there's arguably a benefit from such an approach in more primitive times, traditional gender roles have more of a restrictive effect on the progress of modern society. For hundreds of years they prevented women from contributing to the fields of science, law and politics for instance. Who knows how much more advanced we could be now if 50% of the species weren't barred from such pursuits.

Gender roles and sex in nature have sadly been abused by the US evangelical right the past few decades to paint false notions. The film 'march of the penguins' was some hideous abuse and distortion to create a false narrative that because penguins are monogamous then this is proof god wants marriage to be monogamous and between a man and a woman.

It made no mention of the fact that the normal reproductive strategy of mallards is rape, to instigate rape mid flight and are commonly seen engaging in necrophiliac homosexual gang rape.

As he recounts in his seminal paper, The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard anas platyrhynchos, he was in his office in the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, when he was alerted by a bang to the fact a bird had crashed into the glass facade of the building.

"I went downstairs immediately to see if the window was damaged, and saw a drake mallard (anas platyrhynchos) lying motionless on its belly in the sand, two metres outside the facade. The unfortunate duck apparently had hit the building in full flight at a height of about three metres from the ground.

Next to the obviously dead duck, another male mallard (in full adult plumage without any visible traces of moult) was present. He forcibly pecked into the back, the base of the bill and mostly into the back of the head of the dead mallard for about two minutes, then mounted the corpse and started to copulate, with great force, almost continuously pecking the side of the head.

"Rather startled, I watched this scene from close quarters behind the window until 19.10 hours during which time (75 minutes) I made some photographs and the mallard almost continuously copulated his dead congener. He dismounted only twice, stayed near the dead duck and pecked the neck and the side of the head before mounting again. The first break (at 18.29 hours) lasted three minutes and the second break (at 18.45 hours) lasted less than a minute. At 19.12 hours, I disturbed this cruel scene.

The necrophilic mallard only reluctantly left his 'mate': when I had approached him to about five metres, he did not fly away but simply walked off a few metres, weakly uttering a series of two-note 'raeb-raeb' calls (the 'conversation-call' of Lorentz 1953). I secured the dead duck and left the museum at 19.25 hours.

The mallard was still present at the site, calling 'raeb-raeb' and apparently looking for his victim (who, by then, was in the freezer)."

Mr Moeliker suggests the pair were engaged in a rape flight attempt. "When one died the other one just went for it and didn't get any negative feedback - well, didn't get any feedback," he said.

www.theguardian.com...

Similar with our closest relative the bonobo chimp which engages in daily rituals of mass orgies involving paedophillia, incest, homosexuality and all kinds of sex (only sex between mother and son seems taboo) yet the same group won;t apply the same standards here and try and claim such behaviours should be encourages/enshrined in law.

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: audubon

That was a terrible statements. Out of blue 50 kids a week go to clinics and has nothing to lgbt. Wow. Just wow.

What evidence, if any do you have to support the idea LGBT people are the cause or contributing factor? Surely a child being offered help and support as opposed to death, imprisonment or being put in an asylum (as has been the traditional approach) would see figures reflect natural baseline instead of being forced to bury such issues.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Can I just ask , if you were able to accept who you are as you were born would you be bothered about changing etc
I mean , identity and the self all appear to be based in ego and the ID
according to psychology etc

Consciousness doesnt have a gender or a sex , at least it doesnt appear to have to me at least, i have had multiple out of body experiences and each time I didnt feel like I had a sex or I was male etc , I just was !
so does it really matter what you are born with , when in reality your natal sex is just the body you happen to exist in
you are still consciousness.

I guess I will never understand it since I dont suffer this condition

i've explained this so many times on here but what the heck, what's one more time between pals

you ask what if i had been able to accept what i was born as, and you phrase it as if that was some sort of plain value decision i made, but it's not like that at all. having a male body made me sick. and by that i don't just mean emotionally, i mean it made me physically sick.
the way i generally describe it is that my body being full of testosterone was like running your car on the wrong sort of oil - i could function, after a sense, but nothing felt right or responded how it should. and when my body changed through my first puberty, it was like living a drawn out, slow motion Cronenberg film. turning into some horrific monster while everyone around me called me the wrong name and acted like this stomach turning monstrosity is exactly what i should be.
there is no combination of words i can use to convey to you the pain and horror i lived in for the decade that i tried to believe the people telling me that being trans is wrong and that it was a phase i would grow out of
and there is no relief that you will ever feel in your entire life that compares to the way i felt a week into my hormone regimen, where my body finally began to settle and feel right for the first time.
it wasn't a choice i made
and if it was, it was the choice between getting the medicine i needed, or continuing to die by agonising inches.

i don't know anything about consciousness and gender and the relation between them and honestly i feel like it's pretty irrelevant here. i mean, you wouldn't say that pure consciousness doesn't experience cancer so we shouldn't treat that, would you?

also, while i'm on a roll, it's documented that there were trans people living [and thriving - mostly they were very well regarded] in the ancient world, so you might wanna rethink the ol' it's-hormones-in-the-water theory.

In the ancient world it was just dress up, unless they had modern procedures then?

real glad you seem to have taken so much from my impassioned opening up about my horrific past, makes me feel so great to be sharing my time with you guys.

if by "modern procedures" you mean a hormone regimen, which is all an overwhelming majority of us do in this day and age, then heck yea you better believe it! the romans distilled estrogen from the urine of pregnant mares, and it was so successful and potent that it's only recently science has synthesised a better alternative. it was used by priestesses who were highly revered and generally considered to be of great beauty. there are some utterly sublime statues in their honour surviving in various galleries and museums.
close enough?

But that doesn't mean they changed someone's gender. As for your "horrific past", I'm not going to comment on that here.

they didn't change anyone's gender.
they used medicine to help align girls bodies to the gender that they already were.
just like we do today.
nice attempt to move the goalposts, pity you are so willfully uninformed that you help to prove my point.

Actually, I think you proved my point from another thread a while back that surgery isn't necessary..

edit on 25-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Starting children on hormone therepy is not risk free. Started pre puberty, it leads to infertility, in the case of boys, not enough penile tissue grows to make a neo_vag. Hormone therapy also changes the development of the brain, muscle mass, bone growth, endocrine system and so on. It is permanent.

These children are chemically neutered before they can make a reasoned choice.

Its grotesque abuse.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

A person with male genitalia is not a girl. It is not aligning or correcting, its extreme body modification. XY chromosomes mean male, scientific fact.

When the vast majority of these kids wake up from their education system influenced dreamworld, and find themselves neutered, no chance of a sex life, long term problems with their equipment, and their lives thus ruined, there is no easy path back.

I wonder if the whole issue is engineered to reduce the number of people able to have children. Population control.

I homeschool, no unsupervised net, no tv. Church friends only. So far so good, my kids haveny drunk the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wulfrida

Any sources to back that up? The NHS, NICE, NCBI, WHO and others all conclude they're relatively safe and all effects are fully reversible within a few days of stopping treatment (roughly 72 hours). Can't find a single study backing any of your claims in adult or paediatric cases. The potential side effects listed are similar to the menopause so bone density is measured to ensure it's avoided. They're used in everything from treating IBS, hip pain and cancers.

originally posted by: Wulfrida

When the vast majority of these kids wake up from their education system influenced dreamworld, and find themselves neutered, no chance of a sex life, long term problems with their equipment, and their lives thus ruined, there is no easy path back.
I homeschool, no unsupervised net, no tv. Church friends only. So far so good, my kids haveny drunk the kool aid.

Sounds like you're doing to your own kids what you falsely accuse others of doing. How are they going to function/cope in the real world?
edit on 25-10-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Wardaddy, I totally get that parents do what they feel is right for their kids, and that parents of so called trans kids want to feel like their parental choices are the right ones. IIt's a protective thing.

The only option for vagioplasty for a male who has been on hormones early us using yhe colon. There isnt enough penile tissue. Easy to google that, and admitted by trans health themselves. Infertility, bone density, all the rest of the raft of preventable health issues, are well documented.

My kids arent confused about their sex. And its my job to protect them from the evils of the world. My sons, genitals intact, not confused, are capable young christian man, with a strong work ethic. They are doing great, thanks. Im protectibg them fron the affliction of gender confusion. Like I protect them from other evils, like drugs, alcohol, and reckless behavior that would ruin their lives. I also tell them to ask prospective girlfriends if they were born female. Poor kids, the world is a mess.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wulfrida

So no evidence then.

I was pointing out you're not bringing them up in the real world and denying them psycho-social development in your effort to 'protect them from gender dysmorphia' - they're not going to have much luck with the ladies if they ask them if they were born a man and haven't had the atypical childhood, romances, friendships etc...that come with it in favour of a sheltered existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join