It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Incorrect.

I had a headache, they requested I have an MRI, blood, and urinalysis to check for tumors or meningitis.

I assented.

Then I was given two Ibuprofen max.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Maybe, but he sure is acting spooky sneaking around on other's property at 4am to play with some radios.

I don't think he ever peed. He left pretty quickly.

Why do you think he left then came back 5min later?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What meds?

Isn't it dangerous to take drugs that I have no idea what I'm putting into my body?

I like passing drug tests too.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Incorrect.

I had a headache, they requested I have an MRI, blood, and urinalysis to check for tumors or meningitis.

I assented.

Then I was given two Ibuprofen max.

That's not how you explained it before.

You know what, I believe you, I think the "spooks" are after you because you are such a threat to them.

If I were you I would booby trap the yard, the inside of the house and most importantly lock the refrigerator so that can't poison your food, stay safe and let us know if they break in though, should make for an awesome follow up thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh and if yall are gonna see me tomorrow, could you be a best pal and pick me up a pack of menthols and bring coffee too. No cream, just sugar is fine.

Cya guys soon!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh and if yall are gonna see me tomorrow, could you be a best pal and pick me up a pack of menthols and bring coffee too. No cream, just sugar is fine.

Cya guys soon!

Why do people ruin a good cup of coffee??

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That has to be how I explained it because that's what happened and my medical records confirmed it.

Why would I booby trap anything?
I'm thrilled to have new friends.
They are just really weird spooky govt types.
But hey, I'm trying to avoid being as judgmental as I used to be. And I'm sure they'll bring coffee.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

he said he would be prosecuting the case...why would they need to subpoena him? People are really clutching to discredit the OP in this thread it seems.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I dunno, cream is so bitter. Creamer does ruin it lol.

I only want it black or with sugar is acceptable.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Last year at this time, it was SPOOKY CLOWNS showing up when most people are sleeping.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Is it possible, just possible that this was a guy that had stopped to have a drink of coffee then wanting to relieve himself decided to go into the bushes, he froze when he saw you because you were the last thing he had ever expected in the dark at night in some bushes or behind a hedge of whatever.
Could he be a surveyor of some kind.

As for a spook I would have expected him to turn his light's off if his car was parked, to use a dark colored or neutral colored car that was actually non descript and blended in among other vehicles as the whole idea or surveillance is to be unseen so a car with all gizmo's on top unless as you suggest it was electronic surveillance equipment just does not do it for me.

Think when you are stalking, you have a hide or if you are in the open and just hunkered down watching your prey you do not move, if you move you do so very slowly and then you really only use your eye's as turning your head would alert an animal OR a human, you try not to stand out from the natural flow of the terrain as anything out of place break's the illusion you are not there, spook's are trained to blend in, urban camo for them would be normal casual cloths or business suits and like I say normal cars.

Of course amateur private eye's watching freds wife with telescopic equipment to catch her cheating which barney may not be that good at there job, especially if they are not ex cop's or military so that is a possibility.

Now I know far less than you, I was not there and you have a feeling, if your gut say's something then maybe there is something to it but why a white car with gizmo's?, if he was going to use your location as a hide he would have parked away from that location, walked to it OR been dropped off by another vehicle - perhaps a mini van to shield him from view as he got out of sight before driving off if your hide is close to the road that is, he would not do or equip himself in any way that could draw attention to him.

Police here in the UK, MI5 and many other's use old beaten up cars, let themselves look the part and even work in crap jobs as cover and there surveillance can be up to a year or even two or more in some cases, the US is just as well trained and work's with our intelligence so they know all the same trick's plus a few that there far bigger wallet's enable them to use.

My guess, the guy was odd, maybe he was something but just in case before you use that spot again check no one was squatting there using it as a place of relief, pee dries but the other stuff can make your boot's really unpleasant.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That has to be how I explained it because that's what happened and my medical records confirmed it.

Why would I booby trap anything?
I'm thrilled to have new friends.
They are just really weird spooky govt types.
But hey, I'm trying to avoid being as judgmental as I used to be. And I'm sure they'll bring coffee.

TRUST ME, do not drink anything they offer you, as a matter of fact this convo is done, a truck with two half looking orbs on the roof and some strange loo

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

that is strange that he left and came back ill give you that. you should have called out to him i would have, youll never know sadly.

you should see if he comes back, if he does make sure you at least get a pic of his truck, there are a few people here that could nail down what is on the top of it. also if you do get a chance to see him or the car again look at the plates.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why would they want to discredit me so badly?
Because I'm onto something maybe? Heheh.

You're right too about that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Thanks for reminding me. I'll check his plates even if I have to chase him. Good idea.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Last year at this time, it was SPOOKY CLOWNS showing up when most people are sleeping.

If it was a clown I would have wrote everything in all caps screaming lol!

Thank God it wasn't a clown!!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Sorry I left mid sentence but there was a knock on the door and I thought it was over and they found me but thankfully when I opened the door it was only the pizza guy driving his pick up with a roof rack and some pretty sweet looking lights.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Muzzle, I think we need a little more context about this location. Very hard to imagine any scenario without understanding the location it took place. Maybe post some photos when you get a chance.

I'm a naturally paranoid person, (not implying you are, i don't know you) but virtually every past event I thought was somehow targeted at me, somehow linked to my presence, actually had nothing to do with me in the end. We are not as important to others as we think.

Until I am able to see the location in my head clearly, I will say, you and him were just in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time.

Although, I will also say, if the encounter was really as strange as you described, other, more quirky explanations are not at all out of the realm of possibility.
edit on 13-10-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

After I get pics you'll see why the "take a piss" theory doesn't hold water.
Pun intended.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join