It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why do you think they'd do that though?

What could they possibly gain by having a spook walk up on me like this?

Do they think I'll get abducted again and want to watch it happen??

I bet they could check the radar logs and if these things came up they'd know my report was totally true.

So maybe they do wanna see the aliens or something? I'm not sure really. Hard to make sense of this.

Yes, if they checked logs and your experience happened with positive correlation to unknown target tracks they will investigate it. This has happened thousands of times in the past. They want to learn things because knowledge is power. Weaponizing things seems to be the end goal or learning anything related to technology and phenomenon that isn't human originated. I know that this must be taken lightly and at this point is conjecture, but your situation is not unique and has already been happening to others and reported on with similar circumstances in the past.

I would say just don't worry too much and stay strong. And stay happy

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What strawman?

It’s supposedly foggy, visible moon, near a street light and he can see 30-40 stars? It’s made up. Fiction. Not real.

You're wrong.
The moon and street light were blocked, the fog was very light n thin.

Totally true account. You wouldn't know you weren't there. I was there so I know for absolute sure 100% you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Is that what they want me to do? Forget about it?

Yes.

It was just a concerned guy making sure a cig that he couldn't possibly see wasn't an inferno?

Possibly. Seems more reasonable than a government spook trying to spy on a dude lying on the ground stargazing.

You think they'll hurt me if I post a few more comments? Hope not.

I doubt they would hurt you at all. They could have done it already if they wanted to.

Still wonder what the mystery SUV is... Hmmm

It was a SUV.

Oh well. Life moves on.

Why let it rent space in your head over such a trivial thing?

Relax and do something gratifying for the rest of the night, whatever that is for you.
edit on 13-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I considered every suggestion made so far.

I didn't accept most of them because they are clearly wrong and don't explain my incident.

I'm looking for answers here, you're just spit balling ideas. That's fine, but nothing is sticking.

I need to ID that vehicle to get anywhere Im afraid.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I know in which conditions you can and can’t view stars. I also know about light pollution and fog.

I also know there’s no point in saying anything to you because you’re not after a discussion. All you want is someone to agree with you.
edit on 13102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It was a SUV of such a config I've never seen before.

That alone is so significant it was worth bringing up. It's a yuge deal.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

All you wanted was to call me a liar when I know I'm telling the God honest Truth.

I didn't come looking for agreement or disagreement.

I came looking for an ID on that SUV, therefore explaining what this was all about, and to share the experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well if you didn’t tell untruths, people wouldn’t call you out on them.

But enjoy your thread. I’m sure someone will come along with the “spooky men in a van” answer you’re wanting.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I didn't accept most of them because they are clearly wrong and don't explain my incident.

I'm looking for answers here, you're just spit balling ideas. That's fine, but nothing is sticking.

Occam's razor.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Just because you automatically assume someone is lying doesn't mean jack.

You aren't the arbiter of all reality. You're rude tho.
edit on 10/13/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Considering all things, Govt spook is the simplest explanation.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If you have your phone with you next time something like this happens, snap a pic!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Just because you automatically assume someone is lying doesn't mean jack.

You aren't the arbiter of all reality. You're rude tho.

Yet you assume that we should fall for your obvious lies.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Considering all things, Govt spook is the simplest explanation.

Not even close to being a reasonable explanation.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if it was the gov't, they were rather sloppy, I mean look at you, it seems that you've been tipped off, rather paranoid now. probably sleeping with one eye open. if they wanted to get to know you, they could have easily infiltrated your circle of friends and be having a nice long chat with you and find out just about everything they wanted to know long before they will this way now.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Listen up closely.....if you have posted online about your abduction and you have included enough of the real true content TPTB know happen during abductions[even if you are just making things up and reposting stuff you read online] ...anywhere.....you are now listed and registered by multiple organisations of varying colors from white to black.......anything could happen to you depending on where you live and who is most interested in you....the surveilance will eventually be so heavy it will overlap....lol...dont worry...unless some reclusive billionaire wants your used implants to play with you should be ok....the Govt. will surveil you and your home and family for life if they believe you are being abducted.....your value is low abductees are not special in any way including their DNA and blood types that is BS... its the trail to track the abductors the Govt. and Others wish to find using your arse as bait....lol.....dont worry they will keep you safe and sound as long as you can give them something they want......I would worry more about some LUNATIC sane person who has resources to follow up and gets interested because any normal mind which warps into this new reality will fall so faar down the rabbit hole they could do aything including personal surveilance of suspected abductees.....a lot of people want to document this dynamic today.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Good luck. Get the bastards.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Government spy doesn't explain it either.

It was a SUV of such a config I've never seen before.

That alone is so significant it was worth bringing up. It's a yuge deal.

You've never seen such a thing, so it must be a government spy?

You do realize that assertion is completely illogical, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My drug test receipt, date 10-10-17

Dunno why it saved sideways when I converted the file....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join