It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So I'll be accepting apologies now.

you dont seem to understand how polite people are being with you.

dont push your luck.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You're like the blind skeptic. Just as bad as the blind believer.

I give you a legal document proving my drug test, but it isn't good enough.

The weather reports confirmed light fog yet good visibiliy, but you still don't buy it.

I stated what stars were overhead at the time, but you won't bother checking BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M HONEST.

This is all about making a show of false skepticism to hide what's going on. It's clear as the sky was last night. Totally clear.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

What do you mean?

Isn't everyone suppose to be polite to each other?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
First off I have been here a bit longer then you so I have a good eye for b.s.

2. You can't read anything on that blurry pic.

3. I can do a simple google check and see what stars are are overhead at such and such time.

Just because you say your honest dosent make it true.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't take any meds and have not been prescribed anything because I have professional doctors attesting I am 100% healthy mentally and physically.

I agree with them, I feel fine and can maintain my sanity in even the most dire conditions.

I am relaxed, I'm just excited I have new friends who wanna hang out with me at 4am. Well, at least one friend - good ol Uncle Sam.

I like having friends in high places. Lucky me!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You've been here longer than me?
When did you come here, I can't see I'm on my phone.

It doesn't matter when though, because sign up dates don't verify anything other than when you signed up.

I sorta doubt you've been here longer tho.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In my own personal opinion without me even knowing you,

I would say that they are checking up on you because you have been Googling some info that comes up on the super computers radar at Langley. You know, the key words, sites, and content that gives the red flag that you are worth checking out.

It happened to me several years ago and I wrote about it here on ATS. It was right when the Gulf oil spill happened.

I think that this is what the domestic defense budget entails.

I was told that there are a minimum, I say minimum because I was told several years ago, that there are at least 3 super computers tied together, one being in Langley, that drag net the internet looking for red flags and people that "need" checking up on.

People think I'm nuts but I believe that I am not important enough to stake out, just do a quick " get we are watching you" show of attention.

Have you been planning on going to a public place with lots of people? Do you frequent a crowded place often? I was on my way to Holiday World when my incident happened.

I was pretty shocked myself when it happened to me. It was a blatant show of authority and I did respond by slowing down a bit in my car and they quickly pulled to the side of the road and broke off my tail.

Feel flattered that a portion of our budget was expended on you..lol
edit on 13-10-2017 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I don't take any meds and have not been prescribed anything because I have professional doctors attesting I am 100% healthy mentally and physically.

I agree with them, I feel fine and can maintain my sanity in even the most dire conditions.

I am relaxed, I'm just excited I have new friends who wanna hang out with me at 4am. Well, at least one friend - good ol Uncle Sam.

I like having friends in high places. Lucky me!

I bet it's Dr. Harold Bornstein.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It doesn't matter when though, because sign up dates don't verify anything other than when you signed up.

21-1-04

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What do you mean you learned different?
What meds?

I never heard about this.
Please inform me.

I need to tell my doctors they missed something. For the sake of my good health, be a friend and share what you've discovered.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

21-1-04

Touche'
Lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I need to tell my doctors they missed something.

So, you are currently seeing a Doctor?

link   

link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I'm not even sure I'd hit many keywords, but then again I'm not even sure what most of those keywords are.

I am flattered.
I just hope it wasn't a one night stand.
I'd be devestated...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No I'm not seeing anyone.

I know where they work though so I theoretically could go see them if I need to.

I used possessive loosely.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What meds??
How can I relax when I'm suppose to take meds I've never been prescribed and probably can't get a script for even if I wanted?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I wish ypu the best too but clearly I'm in a bad situation because you, the distinguished Dr Introvert, have diagnosed me with a secret disease and given me a secret prescription.

We all agreed my health was important, so I request disclosure of my medical diagnosis and to have my script so I might survive this secret mystery disease.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No not at all, remember in the other thread he said that he just walked in asked for an mri and they did it for him right on the spot all because he had a simple headache but when it came back clean he said he took an aspirin and it fixed it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

i have first hand experience with some pretty sophisticated radio gear. a friend works for Harris and i have seen some pretty wild setups from backpacks to what you describe.

they go all over the city testing there stuff out and training for various groups, and to a person that did not know what they were looking at it would look very very strange.

He could be part of any number of teams or companies mapping out the area.

maybe the guy just had to pee and figured it was hidden and secluded enough that no one was around and when he went around the brush he stumbled upon you and was just as shocked and startled so he looked at you for a min and then just bounced

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join