It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Sure is hard not to say you're trip'n balls on some guy
look'n to pee on your hedge Flash.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So I obviously don't know you. Don't know your age . Don't know if you are physically intimidating, can fight/defend etc etc etc but if this happened to me I sure the hell would not have let the guy walk away!! I would have definitely confronted him and probably kicked his #ing head in!!

When in doubt, knock em out!

edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Why the hell would the govt spy on me?

Exactly.

So let's rule out that possibility and stop jumping to conclusions based on very little evidence. There's a thousand-and-one hypotheses that could explain your encounter. Discerning between them requires more facts being presented than have been thus far.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Leaflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kevinquisitor
Thus when something unexplainable happens, our minds tend to want to jump to the most interesting explanation when in reality it's almost always mundane.

Especially when we spend a lot of time on forums like ATS, thus completely filling our subconscious with images and theories and attitudes and ways-of-thinking that encourage poorly-reasoned interpretations of data.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I think that he was surprised / then checked on the 2nd visit because I cannot think of any reason why he'd leave then return after a few minutes then get out and come around over the bushes directly at me.

It doesn't matter whether or not you can think of an explanation. Your capacity to engage your imagination is not relevant. What's important is to create a reasonable hypothesis after having collected a sufficient number of puzzle pieces. Speculation and fantasy about what those missing puzzle pieces might look like is not helpful.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Leaflock

You're not making any sense. Completely discounting any possibility it was Govt is irrational and illogical.

There are millions of govt employees, of which a few do work surveillance in every city of the land. They have great funding and access to highly sophisticated modern technology and fleets of vehicles.

The vehicle fits a small subset of profiles of which one is govt. The activity I witnessed could hypothetically be construed as govt.

It's totally plausible.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If they were spying on you why would they be surprised to see you when they turned up to spy on you? There's hundreds of far more likely scenarios. The odds of it being clandestine government surveillance compared to random passer-by are so remote they're not worth entertaining. What possible intel could they collect from watching a guy sitting in a lawn chair?
edit on 22-10-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I read your original post and have mostly followed the thread as time permits... I have a few questions which you may have already answered somewhere in the thread that I missed.

muzzleflash, do you still frequent the spot & has the vehicle/person shown up again ?

Have you had any other strange circumstances that would point toward your being "watched", "spied on" or "followed" ?

During normal work hours, while the construction work is being done... has this vehicle or person shown up on site again ?

During the normal day hours, has anyone else ever hung out in your spot ?

Could the weird vehicle be for some type of service installation company vehicle, for a service install that needed to take place for the construction property ? What are those behind some other obstructions besides the hedge that your behind in your spot ? Are there any main water valves in your spot where a waterworks employee needed to do a turn on or any other pieces of equipment (cable box) that would need access for service install or maintenance ?

leolady

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sorry, haven't gone through the whole thread yet, but what bugs me the most is - You respectfully asked if anyone can ID the vehicle and the configuration of said vehicle, yet the most answers concentrate on Your story/account of what happened, thus trying to discredit You in the eyes of the rest of ATS and, possibly, the rest of the 'net.

Just an observation, though.

WTF has happened to my beloved ATS? Seems like the polarization of beliefs has a clear winner - die-hard sceptics, ready to debunk everything, even if they have to resort to trolling, just to try and shut someone up. Fsck this!

Yo, sceptics, go suck on a lollipop!

Much respect, MuzzleFlash! Stay strong, brother!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Hi thanks for reading.
I'll see if I can answer some of these questions.

I have been really busy lately and it's been far too cold outside (and it's rained a few times) so I haven't actually been outside at that location more than a few times and only for a brief period (since all of this went down a few weeks back).

When I suggested spying I was referring to the mass surveillance (like downloading data from everyone's cell phones), look up the leaks by Ed Snowden for more detailed information. In addition, check out news stories on things like Stingrays or just mass surveillance. I figured that I wasn't a specific target but just a general population target.

I say that because I do not ever see anyone follow or tail me, and I've didn't really have anything happen that made me think anyone was spying on me specifically.

About the vehicle in relation to the construction site next door, I will reiterate that this was the only time I've ever seen a SUV like this. I've never seen it before or since. I cannot ID it without a comparison. It definitely doesn't "fit in" at any construction sites I've seen.

About electric, water, etc utilities those are in other locations not in that specific alleyway that I'm aware of. It's actually more of a driveway than a traditional alley. I'll go take a second look sometime just to make sure there's no meters back there, it's worth double checking.

Thanks for posting I appreciate your questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

"When I suggested spying I was referring to the mass surveillance (like downloading data from everyone's cell phones), look up the leaks by Ed Snowden for more detailed information. In addition, check out news stories on things like Stingrays or just mass surveillance. I figured that I wasn't a specific target but just a general population target. "

Thanks for the response muzzleflash. I will go check out the information you suggested. The mass surveillance technologies you mention are of interest to me.

I've never seen a vehicle similar to the one you described.

leolady

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

If All you do is sit around on your telephone all day what could any government agency possibly want you for, that they couldn't just get you for. I think your paranoia is affecting your life in a very negative way. Dreams of grandeur and a highly exagerated sense of importance are signs of schizophrenic patterns. This coupled with all of your previous posts lead me to believe that you actually have a pathology that leads you to this position quite often.

Maybe "they" like to recruit or abduct "loners" for various purposes. You dont have to be important.

So, you think he imagined this or made it up for attention?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yup.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wouldn't be the first time a strange van like that was spotted..... Thank s for letting me know I'm not crazy!

I spotted something in a town i used to work at in Michigan. I used to work in Milford for the longest time, and saw something i'd never seen before, and have yet to see again.

It was a van, with a similar set up to what you described/illustrated. The only difference was that it was "disguised" as a work company van that happened to lack a license plate. I googled the company name, and it was non-existent; the company, phone number, etc were all completely fake. The only thing that did pop up, was a random blog post about someone else seeing this same van somewhere in Ohio.

Anyway, it had the same tall box in back, skinny antenna set up, but it also had an overhead air conditioning unit, and an unusually secure looking cargo box. It was completely black, Brand new Ford Econovan or Econoline, one of the two (2015 at the time) and had blacked out windows. I'm not talking tinted, I'm talking Completely black limo tint, all side windows, rear window, and FRONT WINDOW. Note: It's illegal in Michigan to have tint on front driver and passenger windows, as well as the front, and these were as black as Satan's soul.

It raised just about every flag I could imagine when I was it, and I havent seen it since.

They're out there. Few and far between, but the .gov is listening

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Next time you go out there turn the game around. It takes some dedication and skills but what I would do:

Shopping list:
2x rs232 usb FTDI serial adapter (beware, you need the original FTDI chipset, not the fake ones on amazon). If you only can get the 5V version, you will need some resistors on the TX (!!!!!!!) pin to pull the potential down to 3.3V.
4x sim card, normal size, don´t register it on your name (get several ones at different locations).
2x 2.5mm phone jack + some thin wires
2x Motorola C123, can be used, we´ll slaugther it anyways.
1x SMD soldering iron, soldering fluid, you get what I mean.
1x old notebook with ubuntu or your favorite linux distribution
2x HHM1526 baluun (GSM 900)
2x HHM1523C1 baluun (DCS 1600)
2x Ceramic Capacitor 22pF
2x Ceramic Capacitor 15PF

Open the motorola and replace the RX filters on the antenna module in the upper right. Replace the baluuns and ceramic capacitors on the upper left hand of the big 48pin IC. Assemble everything and charge up the battery. Boot up linux while you solder the phonejack-plug and connect it to TX/RX/GND, connect the phone via usb-serial-phonejack to your notebook.

do that a second time.

download osmocombb and set it up, compile the toolchain, get yourself trained a bit. You have to change a little thing in the source (there is a script kiddie filter, find it) to get it working. Contact me if you run into major problems.

setup osmo so that it acts like a base station (the mobile tower) but only allow one specific MSIN to connect to your base. That´s your second C123 and it will act as a controll group. You need to make sure that it´s not too close to the base but accessible for you.

What this allows you is to turn the table. Next time that van shows up, you now can identify the false cell tower, the moment it overpowers the signal strength of your C123 base station. Now you can gather informations about the stingray device. After you have finished, here comes the real deal:

roll under the van and place a GPS+GSM Module with extended battery pack and motion sensor (to save battery). This will set you back around 200$-300$ but you will make enough cash by selling the C123s on ebay (consider the GPS lost).

BEWARE that when you download the positions from the tracker, you need to go into public wlan, MAC spoofed (!!)

After all that, gain a huge amount of money by selling the two prepared c123´s on ebay for 10x the price you bought it.

Edit:

edit on 29-10-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yup.

Yes indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just read the OP, will wade slowly through this, but this is for real. You shared ufology and now you have the radio tech guys. It's probably more than simple surveillance of all your postings. There is alot I could say about what they do after you're posting or talking about things they already know you've had. Alot of people won't get it. Recommend Bright Lights on Black Shadows by Dr. Rauni Kilde. Wonderful book, kind of written in a hurried way, putting lots of information and projects, names, and it goes into alot of your contact, and alot of the surveillance and electronic or scalar type of control/monitoring/torture that they do.

Just as an example, you know some of what I've posted in the past. We were staying in an older house with overgrown cedar bushes very close to the side of the living room window where I had my bed. All the rooms were taken with the kids. Strange vans kept showing up and parking on the street. Unlike your white one, they were black. They were connected with our deep state, won't say how I know, but do. Confirmation of the name on the van and someone else. It never really ends. Not even going into that portion at all. That followed in a move to the interior of the province.

Kept having my sleep and meditation interfered with and at night could see flashing lights, colored lights. It kept happening and then noticed that the same van that oft times parked out front was now parked behind those bushes. It flashed.

And vehicles following and switching positions to follow home. The same model an unusual sedan like car, that was kind of small suv or large sedan, kind of a cross between them, oversized pillowy look for the hood and roof. Have never found that model or a car that looked quite the same in the pictures of different years and different models of vehicles and have done searches for it. And that would park out front and follow me. Except they were all the same model but different colors, and never saw that type or shape again. One would be in front on the way to the supermarket, an then behind with a police car on the opposite end of my car.

More and more and more. Not going into alot of this because these guys are actually dangerous. And whatever they do, they wear their own karma.

Just understand that it doesnt matter. There is nothing they can do, until its time for you to go home and so you shine and share as given. This is actually more alarming than some ufo abductions are. I do my best to ignore them and occasionally if they are following give them the hero or zero lecture in my car assuming they can hear me, because they're not off any hooks as to accountability. No matter what they've bought into or signed into. However don't blow their cover even if they know you know, because they really are bad guys.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join