It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: DexterRiley

I read one time that night owls are likely the genetic descendants of Night Watchman of the long past. Back before towns and cities, and even in the beginning of them, someone had to stay up while everyone slept to watch and protect from predators. In other words a evolutionary imperative.

Cool! That's good information. I've never heard that before.

A lot of people can't understand why I prefer to be up at night. I tell them that some people are just prone to be night owls. Like there are some people who prefer graveyard shift, and don't do as well when they are forced to work daylight.

I believe what I like about it the most is the quiet and stillness. One really becomes attuned to one's environment when not distracted by human activity. Perhaps that's why people like me are more susceptible to paranormal-like experiences.

To those folks who know that I'm not a people person, I explain it as: "That's when all the nassssty little humans go back to their nassssty little nests." Delivered in a kind-of Gollum like voice.

-dex

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
That's because whistle blowers get an instant ban and their posts deleted.

Bollocks they do! That's a complete lie.

If any... ANY true mind-blowing, industry shattering revelation was posted as I described earlier, someone would screen shot it.

It's never happened before. Hence why I do not think you are being watched by any of the ABC agencies. Unless of course, you're up to shenanigans in the real world.

So.... What makes you some sort-of authority over information so that your opinion holds more weight than anyone else's.

I've been caught up in surveillance before when I lived on the street. It wasn't directed at me, but I became the subject at one point because they were trying to figure out who was stealing cars in the area and everyone was suspect.

Surveillance is a tiered activity, it begins random and light, if they find something they ratchet it up focusing more and more until full on surveillance prior to a raid.

This takes weeks, involves a great deal of time and effort (and money) only justified if they suspect drug dealing or thievery rings, etc. Its focused on a place or group of people for specific activity they are monitoring, ongoing. They have to have enough evidence thru the surveillance to justify warrants and raids.

It wouldn't be visible to the subjects, unless the stakeout crew are idiots.

I happened to notice being the subject of that, following in cars and being parked nearby, but it was sheer luck and it stopped when they realized I wasn't who they were looking for.

The OPs story sounds like coincidental activity nearby, something misunderstood . The stories I could tell of living up under bridges, seeing people go by that didn't know they were being watched.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Probably a worker for one of the utility providers doing signal (radio tower coverage) testing. I get to drive around a couple of western states with radio detection gear and Wireshark basically testing all the new digital equipment we have installed.

Your illustration reminded me of the Tmobile Samsung testing van though. I suppose they could have put panels on the frames for more signet reflection.

Signal testing van

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Those are the 1st gen Borons. They have moved onto the Krypton class (2nd gen). The next phase is the Xenon that will be able to do full automation.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting story, but you have this peculiar habit of repeating yourself and saying a lot without any real detail.

I believe what you say you experienced actually happened and from personal experience also living an otherwise "normal" life I too wish extraordinary things happened to me just to break up the daily monotony. Thus when something unexplainable happens, our minds tend to want to jump to the most interesting explanation when in reality it's almost always mundane. I'm leaning toward that being the reality with your experience too.

To everyone saying "pics or it didn't happen" who thinks to always take a pic or record something you're experiencing in the moment? Sometimes we think to, other times we don't. My first reaction seeing what muzzleflash described wouldn't be to start recording. This event doesn't really seem all that strange to me.

Besides it was at night, even with flash on he wouldn't have gotten any decent shots unless he was close enough to capture minute details.

So I'm chalking this up to an interesting story that probably has a rational explanation. The government is a busy entity and have no reason to spy on a particular, normal person nevermind be so blatant about it.

All the best.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So.... What makes you some sort-of authority over information so that your opinion holds more weight than anyone else's.

In this regard - logic, reason and common sense. But as the majority of ATSers who believe in chemtrails, HAARP is a weather machine, the earth is flat, MElievers and so on, NONE of which have even a shred of credible evidence - I see what you're saying. I should acquiesce and use the 'opposite' of Occam's razor

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
Re: noonebutme
FBI has been known to watch any and all groups. Why would they change now? It's not hard to see why conspiracy theorists are a group the FBI would watch but we all take that risk posting on here from your own IP address.

That's very possible. However, I feel it is unlikely that anyone in particular is actually being physically monitored by strange men (or women, no sexism here) in vans as they find quiet time outdoors. Unless of course said person has done something of significant interest outside of this site.

Which, as I have already premised, no one here on ATS, for ATS, has done. Ever. Even once.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Google street view.

They don't always have marked vehicles.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

thanks for clearing it up has i have said its liley nothing just paranoia, if it was an real MIB not only he would call out muzzle in his abduction but he would also have strange "robotic" behaviour
also i am talking about astr0 you know the black triangle guy?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The boxes could be covering/masking the actual equipment.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There's always, "Can I help you?"

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I purposely didn't include pics with the buildings in them because the house #'s and style would make it very obvious where I'm at, and I'm not gonna reveal the address.

This is purely to show that the "gotta take a pee" hypothesis makes no sense. People do pee in the street but it's really rare circumstances and generally they will use the dark alleyway rather than leave the darkness, go into the light, and pee in a more visible area.

Facing east in the alley...

Facing west in the alley...

My vantage point. Note, these shorter bushes and the hedge are on an elevated area, a type of flower bed made from bricks. The bricks are just below and not visible. I was standing up when making this pic, so from this vantage point the bushes are slightly above my eye level by a foot or two. I'm facing south.

Showing the corner he walked around towards the southern view

It makes no sense that he'd leave this long dark alleyway and walk away from the large hedge to pee on the sidewalk/street.
edit on 10/16/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Also both the taking a piss and cig hypothesis do not take into account the fact he parked there for 5 to 8 min, left, and came back just a few minutes later to hop out and check on me.

Clearly that doesn't add up.

My favorite hypothesis is that he is running a stingray and initially saw someone's phone signal like 10ft from him and he's like "what the?", felt uncomfortable, left to look around and triangulate, saw my position was accurate initially, then came back and got out to take a look just to see how a phone signal was that incredibly close to where he parked at.

I was chilling on a seat in that lowered area right there at the front, but I didn't wanna show a pic of that because it'll show the address which is right next to that seat.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think that he was surprised / then checked on the 2nd visit because I cannot think of any reason why he'd leave then return after a few minutes then get out and come around over the bushes directly at me.

On that 2nd time he drove up he immediately got out and walked over.
Then when he got back in he immediately left.

So yes I think it was sorta a random event and we both caught each other off guard.
He probably thought the spot he picked was gonna be a good area to scan from but realized I was there so checked to see wtf then took off to find a better spot to scan everyone's cell phones.

OH, and 1 more thing maybe important -

When this unmarked white SUV backed up from the alleyway onto the street, it had that beeping sound that trucks and stuff make. Most Ford Explorer types do not have that beeping sound, except maybe the Post Office or similar. It's not a normal civilian feature, but rather moreso an industrial feature on trucks to beep when in reverse.

I still cannot figure out what was on the roof of the SUV though, I can't match it with any pics I find on google. It was definitely part of the roof and not merely stuff tied onto it. I didn't see racks, and it seemed to seamlessly meld with the color scheme, that's two reasons why.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather

OP:
I never used FOIA but it would be interesting to see if you could file it for subpoenas filed for your internet provider and your phone provider.

Doing some FOIA would be a really good idea, thanks for the suggestion.
I'm curious to see if even one file comes out...

That'll take awhile though.

But thank you! Will look into this!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kevinquisitor
Interesting story, but you have this peculiar habit of repeating yourself and saying a lot without any real detail.

All the best.

I lament that I feel I need to do that, but yes I omit a lot of details to protect my identity and exact location and a few (unrelated) aspects of the situation.

Any time that I think "Oh, don't add that part, then anyone clever will be able to figure out who you are with Google", I omit it.

It's not just about protecting me though, because I very possibly would doxx myself considering. But I have children and there are individuals directly relating to me (who also have children) that I have to keep under wraps at this current juncture. It's strategic.

Now, at a later time, after certain critical events come to pass, any "necessity" of protecting people will decrease significantly, and I'll be in a position to have a little more control over ensuring their safety.

I've seen a lot in my days, and I simply don't trust people with certain information, especially completely random people. There are huge parts of this that I have to leave out, and when I do broach them, I do so with extreme vagueness and ambiguity on purpose. I don't feel like I could ever be too careful.

Thanks for the comment and I wish the best to you too.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kevinquisitor

All the best.

I lament that I feel I need to do that, but yes I omit a lot of details to protect my identity and exact location and a few (unrelated) aspects of the situation.

Any time that I think "Oh, don't add that part, then anyone clever will be able to figure out who you are with Google", I omit it.

It's not just about protecting me though, because I very possibly would doxx myself considering. But I have children and there are individuals directly relating to me (who also have children) that I have to keep under wraps at this current juncture. It's strategic.

Now, at a later time, after certain critical events come to pass, any "necessity" of protecting people will decrease significantly, and I'll be in a position to have a little more control over ensuring their safety.

I've seen a lot in my days, and I simply don't trust people with certain information, especially completely random people. There are huge parts of this that I have to leave out, and when I do broach them, I do so with extreme vagueness and ambiguity on purpose. I don't feel like I could ever be too careful.

Thanks for the comment and I wish the best to you too.

So you’re saying that you can’t tell your story without including your personal details and the personal details of others close to your family?

Yeh, your story just got a whooollle lot more believable lol.

If any of this story is true which it isn’t, whoever they might be, would already know you’ve told ATS about your alleged encounter.
You could tell the whole story and the only details omitted would be the location(or city/state), and your other personal details about your identity.

Nobody needs those details anyway.

But what you are doing here is trying to create some sort of aura, a vibe if you will to create mystery. B grade movie stuff dude.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple
a reply to: intrptr

Those are the 1st gen Borons. They have moved onto the Krypton class (2nd gen). The next phase is the Xenon that will be able to do full automation.

The thing about the 'secret spy vehicle' fleet, whether local law enforcement or big brother agency is they hide all the bumps and protrusions that do spying stuff.

Its a tell and they cant afford to be 'made'.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Already got them and converted them n sent them to my laptop. After I mark some stuff I'll upload them. Won't be on my laptop for a bit.

On Monday I'm gonna find the foreman of the construction site and see if they have security footage of the incident. Will even ask the people across the street.

Not sure "how" to ask yet but will figure it out.

Hope to snag some footage of this incident.

So... where are the pics of the vehicle?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash>>>> Try to do a title check on the property and see who owns it or who bought it. It could be a safehouse, or it could be a house used for human trafficking, drug storage, weapons trafficking, who knows. If they thought you were spying on what they were doing, that would initiate a response. Definitely try to get a look at what work they're doing, and who the contractors are. if they aren't locals, then something is up.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join