It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The light pollution from the street light and fog would prevent your from seeing the stars.

Stop making stuff up to get attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah if it's just cigarette smoke since that kind of smoke isn't voluminous and as visible as a HOUSE on fire or.

No one said it was a raging fire. It was smoke to indicate fire. Coulda been, after seeing some smoke, he wanted to make sure the mountainside didn't burn down. Fires start small.

How many lit cigarettes cause false alarm calls to 911 dispatch in 10 years?

Someone called 911 in this case? This was a response to a call?

You ever seen smoke hang in the air on a foggy, or muggy, night?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

And people called me crazy? Whoever proposed the cig theory needs to take their meds.

You know, no matter what explanation people give you you $h1t on them, your not looking for for ideas your fishing for stars and flags.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I’ve read through the whole thread and, I’m sorry, but this just screams fake.

You were star gazing while it was foggy and near a street lamp?

I mean, come on! If that doesn’t shout fake, I don’t know what does.

The guy has a million and a half stars and you question him ?

Seriously, a longtime member like muzzleflash makes a claim.

I generally believe them. He has no reason to try to hoax us.

You just called him a liar. That is bad form...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

And wow look at all the people starring your completely ignorant 100% unfactual post.

Yall really need to go outside sometime.

I reported a factual true account. The light and fog were no detriment at all to seeing the sky.

It's like yall have no real life outdoor experience at all. Is this really what society is coming to??

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i wonder why people still give this guy [muzzleflash] any attention, he has a new story every week, and well, theyre not very good.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If someone lies, I will call them out on it. I couldn’t care less if they have no stars or millions, as stars/flags are irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's not that he questions me, that's fine.

It's that he made up his mind without knowing anything based on totally idiotic reasoning.

He doesn't believe me because of a street light and a little fog, in his opinion, would make the entire sky invisible.

The light wasn't even shining on me, it shines on the street. I made that clear earlier too.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It's like yall have no real life outdoor experience at all. Is this really what society is coming to??

Says the guy that has something always happening to them.

From the looks of your posting history it seems that you are the one who needs to get out more often.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I didn't lie about anything.

You're just mentally challenged.
You think a light makes it impossible to see the sky, hahahah! Go outside.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I go to tops of hills in Scotland with my telescope to look at stars.

Fog and light pollution makes it impossible to see any apart from the brightest star or planet. Even mist makes it near impossible.

But please, keep saying it’s possible. That way people can see through you.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I was pretty sure everyone knew, but old timers with millions of stars are the result of a bug that happened after some version of ats. For a while if they got a star in an old thread they would get the truckloads of stars, this was fixed and now none can get the stars like that,but the star count was never corrected.

Not that it matters, just saying that don't follow star counts as a valid metric

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Please give me the date you are referring to. Was it 4am on the 12th or 4am today, the 13th?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Another thing to consider muzzleflash, is if there is a unlocked washroom on the property.Often working construction, urinating on the property is discouraged. If he had to go, it may have been tempting to use the other side of the bushes.

Idk, about the visibility that evening. If he was to meet someone around there he could of been looking to see better who you were. Is there a clearly marked address?

These comments are strictly for consideration. I'm not expecting a response.

You seem like a great guy, so I have my doubts someone would be trying to make you feel uncomfortable in this situation.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

In the suburbs. Still in town.

And it was light fog. You could see the sky just fine but on ground level the fog was visible. It was cold enough that breath made vapor smoke or whatever you'd call it.

The 'seeing my cig' theory isn't even tenable. There's no way anyone would notice much less stop and look around because of it.

And people called me crazy? Whoever proposed the cig theory needs to take their meds.

It is much more logical than being surveiled by some government MIB, who would be dumb enough to walk right to you, in a secluded spot where you could see him.

Tell me, what was the date this occurred? You said last night at 4am, which does not make sense. Was it this morning or yesterday morning? The 12th or the 13th?

You have no idea at all about how government spooks operate. They have the power of government to walk up to anyone all big and bad and do just about anything without rhyme or reason if they target you for harassment or surveillance. It isn't about them being dumb enough to do it, they ARE doing it on purpose that way to intimidate you. That is what they do, and is a signature part of what they do. The effect this has on their targets usually causes fear and paranoia which is the goal. That is why I say not to fear them and do not react to them and don't tell relatives or friends or co-workers, which is what they are hoping you do so it can ruin you and cause you to lose credibility for just one.

I'm kind of glad you don't understand or believe any of this because if it happened to you, you would never be the same again. Just be glad you don't know what this is about and leave it at that.

link   

Nice, you call someone challenged but your the one with all the stories.

link   

Not calling you a liar, but you might have mistaken things, or your recollection, or whatever else, that's all.

I've seen some weird #, but I question myself.

It's not that he questions me, that's fine.

But do you question yourself?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Please list all of those stories.
I can only think of like 4 or 5 worthy 'odd' stories in my entire life.

This isn't even one of them.

It's a strange truck and a guy. No laws of physics were broken.

We have 3 to 5 million govt employees and millions of contractors but to think one might have pulled up on me at 4am? Omg its blasphemy!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well then it could quite possibly be an investigator for the party(ies) you're suing. They wanted to see if you were out there doing something untoward to make you seem less credible on the witness stand.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert

In the suburbs. Still in town.

And it was light fog. You could see the sky just fine but on ground level the fog was visible. It was cold enough that breath made vapor smoke or whatever you'd call it.

The 'seeing my cig' theory isn't even tenable. There's no way anyone would notice much less stop and look around because of it.

It is much more logical than being surveiled by some government MIB, who would be dumb enough to walk right to you, in a secluded spot where you could see him.

Tell me, what was the date this occurred? You said last night at 4am, which does not make sense. Was it this morning or yesterday morning? The 12th or the 13th?

You have no idea at all about how government spooks operate. They have the power of government to walk up to anyone all big and bad and do just about anything without rhyme or reason if they target you for harassment or surveillance. It isn't about them being dumb enough to do it, they ARE doing it on purpose that way to intimidate you. That is what they do, and is a signature part of what they do. The effect this has on their targets usually causes fear and paranoia which is the goal. That is why I say not to fear them and do not react to them and don't tell relatives or friends or co-workers, which is what they are hoping you do so it can ruin you and cause you to lose credibility for just one.

I'm kind of glad you don't understand or believe any of this because if it happened to you, you would never be the same again. Just be glad you don't know what this is about and leave it at that.

Oh, I understand fully what is going on here.

I'd be completely honest with you and tell you, but that would probably violate some T & C's.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join