It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Any word on when the book is getting published, OP?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry, very late to the thread (as usual).
DHS is using a fleet of white Ford SUVs here in North Texas.
Seems like most of the other fed agencies are using 'burbs or Tahoes.
Can't help with identifying the equipment other than it looks so similar to the military photo I wonder if there were two devices with different orientations (bands? frequencies? encryption?).

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Thanks, I'll investigate what my shortcut buttons are.
Didn't know about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Someone informed me today that FEMA and TEMA (Tennessee's EMA) are using white SUV's too.

Yeah the military photo looks closest but it's still not quite what I saw.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I didn't see the plates at all because I only saw the starboard side of his vehicle primarily. By the time I could see the stern side he was already moving pretty quickly and was a good distance away.

Plus I was also naturally looking at the top of his vehicle more than anything else because my brain was like "huh, what's that stuff?".

All of these suggestions are "easier said than done" and don't really take into account the novelty of various situations and the natural mindsets and reactions of people.

For example I can go back and point out all of Germany's military errors in WW2 and say "they shoulda done this and that". That's because hindsight is 20/20 but foresight is not so excellent.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Lol as if anyone believes this fiction.

Initially he can make out the lights even though it’s a very dense bush.

Then he goes on to describe bits of the car in detail, apparently he’s never seen a car like it before.

Then the “agent” following him is over weight. Ok sure.
Apparently he got up to see the car that was stalking him, but when the fat bald man came near him he didn’t say anything to him like ask him why he’s following him.
So ballsy enough to stand up and get a look at the stalker car not ballsy enough to talk to the fat bald stalker.

I’m sure there’s more holes if I bothered to look more.

There really needs to be some sort of filter for thesesorts of whackadoo threads.

You have a very low reading comprehension, and a bad attitude.

Are you suggesting that it's impossible to see headlights through a dense hedge? That's silly.

It was the configuration of the equipment on the car that I'd never seen before, obviously I've seen Ford SUV's countless times prior. Are you suggesting it's impossible to witness new equipment on SUVs?

I never said an agent followed me. You invented that, not sure why.
I never said the car was stalking me, clearly I'd have to have seen it "follow" me or something, or seen it multiple times to make that assessment. Do you always twist stories and change the entire narrative?

The guy walking up to me was the first indication anything was amiss actually, because when I saw the vehicle the first time I really didn't think anything of it, despite it's odd appearance. I didn't make an analysis until after this guy walked up and stared at me.

Look at your post:
"Then the “agent” following him is over weight. Ok sure."
You're acting like it's really hard to believe the guy was fat.
He had to be skinny right? All govt agents are skinny? Is that your assumption?

Then you go on assuming it takes balls to "look at a car driving away", and compare it to the lack of a need for balls to say something to a guy who walked up on you in the middle of the night?

Your post is a disgrace. Your reading and critical thinking skills are so obscenely poor, and your attitude is so rude, I'd have to say you shouldn't bother posting anything online at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
Could it be possible that he was just keeping a eye on the house with the construction going on?
I know around here when a house is being built they have someone stay in it over night till it's done.
There are scumbags keeping their eyes on new construction so they can steal copper piping, wood and tools.
Just a suggestion-

I've never actually seen anyone drive up to that house in the middle of the night.

So if he came to check on it, it's the only time I've ever seen him drop by.
And he didn't even investigate that house it seems. He walked over and investigated the wrong house. Then left.

They finished construction there last week as far as I can tell as well.

Why would a security guard only drop by once for 5-10min and walk over to the wrong house?
That's why it seems so unlikely to be the case.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension......I totally agree with what Mortex said........I'll go one further.......You are simply full of it. Anyone on here can see right thru this thread. This is pure fiction straight outta your head. Why? I have no idea, attention I suppose, well it worked, got your attention and your front page thread...congrats.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Billion innocent things that it could possibly of been. Too many for me to list.

And sometimes just because you're paranoid, does not mean 'THEY' are after you. Whoever they is.

You could list a few 'innocent things' that it could have been, to at least give an idea.
Otherwise I could turn that around and say "there's a billion reasons it was definitely the MIB, too many for me to bother listing even one." That sure will convince everyone won't it?

And I'm not paranoid. I generally go through my days without worrying about much at all, except maybe basic stuff like what to eat tonight (eg - chicken or a salad?). Anytime I have something I need to deal with I think it over and decide on a course of action.

I almost never feel like anyone is after me or watching me or anything weird like that.
I usually feel really alone and isolated and ignored.
That's kinda the opposite of paranoia now isn't it?
edit on 10/14/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension......I totally agree with what Mortex said........I'll go one further.......You are simply full of it. Anyone on here can see right thru this thread. This is pure fiction straight outta your head. Why? I have no idea, attention I suppose, well it worked, got your attention and your front page thread...congrats.

Why don't you address the points I made about your failure of reading comprehension?

You can't just walk up and insult me and talk # without facing the music.

I challenge you to substantiate each of those claims you made. Explain each statement that I pointed out your logic was deeply flawed or your were expressing your inability to read properly.

Otherwise, why bother posting if all you post is garbage and nonsense?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You could list a few 'innocent things' that it could have been, to at least give an idea.

Several things have been listed and you've dismissed each and every one of them out of turn. What's the point in continuing to list things?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Woodcarver

How could I be in this position often when it's my first time?

As a side note, I am currently in the middle of several federal and state cases worth millions (if I get judgment in my favor).

I've also made it clear I'll be filing more cases as time progresses.

That might be part of it but it seems somewhat unrelated to any necessity of spying on me while I'm chillin.

Not to come off totally cold but....you're good as dead. I'd carry a gun and learn how to use it if you don't already. With the name muzzleflash, I'm guessing you're familiar.

I'm not worried about anyone hurting me.
If they wanted to they already would have, I've been a sitting duck for a long time now.

In fact, I'm probably safer (if) someone were spying on me.

I just don't sense any real danger overall, and I generally have a really good spidy sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Several things have been listed and you've dismissed each and every one of them out of turn. What's the point in continuing to list things?

I took them into consideration.

I am under no obligation to accept silly crap like "Oh he saw you smoking and decided he needed to pull over into the alley and come check it out", or "he is a security guard that only showed up 1 time in months for 5min to check on the wrong house", or "he needed to pee so parked in the dark alleyway, decided to walk out onto the sidewalk under a streetlight next ot the road to pee so anyone driving by would surely be able to watch him pee".

Those are silly explanations, and don't address the vehicle he was in or anything.

I'm looking for something rational here that will help me figure this out.

What if it really was a Govt or Corporate Spook? What if?
It seems to some of you, that that is completely utterly impossible and that there's no way in the entire course of all events in the universe that the govt or corps would EVER spy on the citizens. It's ridiculous and baffling to see honestly.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: abeverage

I didn't see any cameras on it, and there were no markings.

It was 4am and the guy got out and came around the hedge and just stood there staring at me for a moment.

Maybe he was there to take a leak - and stopped when he saw you.

I made some pics to show why "IF" he were actually going to take a piss, that he'd have been *leaving a dark alleyway* to *walk onto a sidewalk under a streetlight on the street* to pee.

Does anyone actually do that? Leaves dark alleys (perfect place to pee) to walk onto sidewalks by the road to pee (place where any passers by would see you pee)?

I'll post them later but I need to convert them and mark some things.
Also I can't use all of them because I don't want anyone to see the building address #'s and other recognizable features.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well if I may Flash, there is a phenomena some believe happens....how ever and what ever....where the mind cloaks or is cloaked to see something else during near contact. You may have been looking at something that only appeared to be what you saw but was something else.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Those are silly explanations

Certainly not any more silly than jumping right to "the government is spying on me and I caught a spy doing it." is, as far as explanations go.

There are any number of completely plausible explanations for a guy to have been there when you said he's there. And there's also the plausible explanation that you made everything up entirely. And then, included in the plausible explanations, is the possibility that you've somehow gotten yourself spied on by the government. The odds of the last one being true are certainly not greater than either of the first two being true.

And, to be frank, it's rather silly to dismiss every last explanation that doesn't support your own idea out of hand but then complain about people dismissing your theory out of hand.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I never said an agent followed me.

Are you kidding us? Your title says just that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

As an abductee from back in 1964

whoa whoa! hold on you should tottaly do a thread on this

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

why did you post this??
now people are gonna get even more certian its a hoax

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Those are silly explanations

Certainly not any more silly than jumping right to "the government is spying on me and I caught a spy doing it." is, as far as explanations go.

Well I didn't jump to and invest myself 100% into any one specific conclusion.

I just recognize that the SUV he was using really limits his job description to a few things, mainly govt related.

In the OP and resulting posts I told the story then asked a bunch of questions and MADE IT CLEAR I see no real reasons to "Spy on me" especially face to face.

In the OP I said:
"Dare I question "Am I being Spied on?".

The ONLY thing I can think of to explain this is:
Government Spook Spying."

The proposed explanation is based entirely on the SUV. The fact no one can ID this equipment satisfactorily really deepens the mystery for me.

I posted this thread looking for answers for ME. Suggesting I'm lying is not an acceptable answer for me. Maybe it is for you but I'm not you and didn't post this for you to explain this for your satisfaction.

I posted it looking for information so I could figure it out, and as a side benefit inform others of the strange things going on in America that they normally won't notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join