It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why do you think it must be a government agent? It could be a criminal, or more just scouting your house since you are so far away from a lot of other people.

If i were you, if that person and his car appears again, take pictures and tell the police/sheriff about it, and everything that has been going on.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Yes I'll get pics asap.

I'm not very paranoid and I usually believe no one ever notices or cares about me. I tend to enjoy my isolation.

This incident is confusing because my belief system was that they wouldn't bother to spook me over anything...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ok I'll tell the police if I get photos.

There are a lot of people nearby but they are all inside sleeping very early.

The streets go from ghost town at 3am to packed traffic jam hell by 6am. It's weird how everyone sleeps at night here.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Stay strong friend

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Pathetic attempt at trolling

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Police License Plate Reader Camouflaged As Google Street View

Researchers Sniff Out Stringrays

Interesting Article

Unfortunately, neither of these seem to match description, but interesting regardless.

+Stingrays, not Stringrays..
edit on 13-10-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Seems to me that since he looked you over then left, you are of no interest to him. If he was after you, you would have a lot more story to tell, or you wouldn't be here to tell this much.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I see, thought that you lived in a secluded area since you said in a year only like 2-3 people noticed you just chilling at your place. But still, just be careful, these days criminals have all sorts of "costumes" they use to lower people's guards. Some criminals not only have police uniforms but have also stolen police cars, and could be using a news van or something similar to lower your guard.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Oh and if yall are gonna see me tomorrow, could you be a best pal and pick me up a pack of menthols and bring coffee too. No cream, just sugar is fine.

Cya guys soon!

Would you prefer Columbian, Ecuadorian, Ethiopian, Cuban...

Newport, Marloro, Kool...

Refined sugar, raw sugar, honey, agave...

No cream, ok.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I am sorry as we were not there BUT I believe you.

In fact We have some family history of something similar, my mother was stalked and had her brakes tampered with in the early 1980's, car's even tried to force her off the road when she started delving into something she was only told in the late 1970's about an inheritance she has never received, Document's were stolen from INSIDE the house even though it was locked and no broken window's so they had a method of bypassing the lock's and leaving no traces and she even had her phone bugged, police and members of the aristocracy were involved in the theft of her inheritance.

So I do believe you.

The car is the only sticking point for me, if it was targeted RANGED surveillance of some kind this guy was intent on performing then the equipment suddenly make's all the sense in the world, for example when you speak inside a home the glass in your window's act's like a diaphragm on a microphone by oscillating slightly with the sound wave's, infra red laser beam's reflected off of a window can then be analyzed to reproduce the sound electronically, this require a method to also sample exterior sound's and to cancel them out of the sound overlay so there is more than just the laser emitter and pick up that are needed to obtain a usable audio sample and so you can imagine that would require some equipment.

Another potential is that this was a custom vehicle outfitted with a complete surveillance suite including cell phone monitoring to boot which could explain the small receiver/transmitter type aerial formation of the apparatus you have depicted.

Once again Sorry if I did offend, there is nothing worse than a back seat driver like me making a poor observation.
edit on 13-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Columbian sounds good. Either sugar or honey works.

Marlboro black menthols.

Thank you btw!!
I'll pay you back soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'll pay you back soon.

As soon as you win the million dollars settlements? Awesome.

Thank you btw!!

Anything for a friend!

(Who's about to win millions)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wow that incident with your mom must have been really terrifying. Thanks for sharing that.

You didn't offend me, you're good.

Yeah the guy's vehicle is what really got me thinking. The fact I haven't seen anything like made me very curious, and my gut leads me to think it's surveillance equipment.

I don't think they'd really gain much from spying on me though - unless they love watching me research stuff and enjoy learning the wonders of the world.

Like last night all I did was helped my 8yr old son on his report project about Finland.

I explained the Uralic vs Indo European language differences, the connections between Uralic and Dravidian, their connections with Eskimos.

Then I explained the Swedish Empire and the 2nd Swedish Crusade, how Sweden lost Finland in the Napoleonic Wars to Russia, how Finland gained independence in 1917 when the Russian Revolution happened, then the Winter War in WW2.

Oh, also the Cold War dichotomy with NATO and the USSR and then modern Finland.

This was spurred because mom figured the Finnish were Vikings by virtue of them being Scandinavian - so I needed to correct that by starting with the Germanic Norse vs Uralic Tribes discussion then I just decided to cover the whole gamut from igloos to Stalin lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

We hope I win lol!!

Don't tell anyone but I'd take a 5% settlement if they handed me the check and the papers to sign. (In the Media case)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

I kept thinking Stingrays for various reasons but I cannot find any pics that correlate to what I saw.

If it was a Stingray type apparatus it's a brand new model.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe a RF spectrum audit patrol vehicule.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Wow, I would say you know a heck of a lot more about Nordic history than most people, certainly more than I, were the Russian's supposedly originally at least partially Nordic in there descent as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yes it's believed likely so:

The Rus' (Slavic: Русь; Greek: Ῥῶς) were an early medieval group of people who gave their name to the lands of Russia, Ruthenia, and Belarus. According to both contemporary Byzantine and Islamic sources and the Primary Chronicle of Rus', compiled in about A.D 1113, the Rus were Norsemen who had relocated "from over sea", first to northeastern Europe, creating an early polity that finally came under the leadership of Rurik

Rus Peoples wiki

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Also check the etymology section where it explains "Rus" is what the Finnish called the Swedish and it means "rowmen" (from Old Norse).

They basically are assumed to have utilized all the rivers in East Euro.
edit on 10/13/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Woodcarver

The suits aren't againt the govt.

Some future ones will be but I got time to file those.

I would give everyone the docket #s but I'm in the middle of this ordeal currently. Might not be smart to involve everyone in that till I am in a better position.

Doesn't have to be just the government doing sneaky chit.

Theoretically it could be the persons or entities you have current lawsuits filed against checking on you,maybe they got a PI on your tail. Not out of the question if you have lawsuits worth millions of dollars filed against someone. I'd check with your attorney and see what they think. Also consider getting your attorney to front you monies on security cams etc. so you can document this as possible harassment. Judges frown on that behavior in lawsuits it might help you win the case or get closer to a settlement. Just theoretically speaking.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join