It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: abeverage

I didn't see any cameras on it, and there were no markings.

It was 4am and the guy got out and came around the hedge and just stood there staring at me for a moment.

Maybe he was there to take a leak - and stopped when he saw you.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

At some point in the thread, you said it was a friends property. If it wasn't just some freak accidental meeting in the dead of night (which seems the most logical option), and it was the Government or a PI, then could it not be the property owner that was the target?

I agree with whoever suggested that the described behaviour is some piss-poor spying. Sort of defeats the purpose, no?

Are you certain the boxes on the roof of the SUV were mounted to the vehicle? The SUV couldn't have had a roof rack with some boxes attached?

Off-topic: I saw in another thread someone denying a claim that US society was litigious... Heheh
edit on 14-10-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: scan up

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

You need at least a full minute to close your app, then open the camera.

android phones have shortcuts all over the place including a few to get to the camera quickly, learn your phone, my android model i just hit the center button the only physical one twice rapidly, and i can then immediately hit a volume key to snap a pic, takes me 5 seconds to snap a pic no matter what app i have open.

being a member of a conspiracy forum i was well aware that the common man does not consider their access to a camera during moments that shock, so i made sure i knew the shortcuts to my camera app so as to help remind myself to be vigilant with the camera if such moments occur.

you been reading things on this site since 2004 and it never occurred to you to keep a camera at hand in case weirdness happened to you? after all these threads you must have read wherein people deride themselves for not being camera ready, you still never thought to yourself "i should be camera ready too"
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

if any of your lawsuits are against a company that has cia embeds (and most companies do) then they will certainly investigate you and try to discredit you, this could explain the shill like behavior discrediting you in this thread. they find a good strong way to make you sound unhinged then reveal it in court. this guy may have been there to get information on you, he probably was lead to the backyard following your phones location signals, at that hour ill bet he assumed youd left your phone outside which would be an opportunity for him to get his hands on it.

they wont fall for that trick again, but they wouldnt stop following you either, watch your back if they really are interested in you then you will have other chances to witness your being followed/watched.

and learn your damn camera shortcuts!
edit on 14-10-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
abducted by comic book characters, then 'men in black' show up.

Sounds like you're having an exciting month.....

So you're only making assumptions this guy was from the government?

Maybe the threads title should be changed to "face2face encounter with a stranger". or "Govt Spook Caught Face2Face QUESTION MARK" it's a bit click baity as it stands.

Sure some pictures would be good, but maybe of the van or the guy not the area where it occurred.
No markings.... that is common for a lot of vehicles.... did it have a number plate? That would show the state it was from?
Plate number? Or I'm guessing you didn't write it down?
Does your phone have a camera?

Billion innocent things that it could possibly of been. Too many for me to list.

But now you're feeling 'targetted' might be an idea to have a camera and note pad ready to go for the next encounter and pay attention to details like number plate info.

Either way not gonna judge without any evidence, if all we have is "encountered guy in plain clothes and SUV somewhere"

for a whole year only like 3 or 4 people have even noticed me. It's that incredibly rare.

Well now it is up to 4-5 people and it might be rare, but you have encountered other people in the past there.

Could of just been a guy also looking for somewhere isolated like yourself for his own reasons, and you being there was just as much of a surprise to him as it was you.

Honestly if I had a dollar for every time I have been in a remote location I thought I'd be the only person there and a car or person showed up that was nothing more than a coincidence, I'd have enough to buy a slab of beer.

And sometimes just because you're paranoid, does not mean 'THEY' are after you. Whoever they is.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Could it be possible that he was just keeping a eye on the house with the construction going on?
I know around here when a house is being built they have someone stay in it over night till it's done.
There are scumbags keeping their eyes on new construction so they can steal copper piping, wood and tools.
Just a suggestion-

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Lol as if anyone believes this fiction.

Initially he can make out the lights even though it’s a very dense bush.

Then he goes on to describe bits of the car in detail, apparently he’s never seen a car like it before.

Then the “agent” following him is over weight. Ok sure.
Apparently he got up to see the car that was stalking him, but when the fat bald man came near him he didn’t say anything to him like ask him why he’s following him.
So ballsy enough to stand up and get a look at the stalker car not ballsy enough to talk to the fat bald stalker.

I’m sure there’s more holes if I bothered to look more.

There really needs to be some sort of filter for thesesorts of whackadoo threads.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What government agency is behind this?

None.

You weren't being spied on.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There really needs to be some sort of filter for thesesorts of whackadoo threads.

There is - it's called the Grey Area. So filter firmly in place!

I personally think the OP has a.. very active imagination (or healthy hallucinogen addiction?) This fellow reminds me of the guy in the past that had aliens by his bedside, which he then attacked with a knife. And then later found UFOs following him in clouds. : )

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The PI makes sense. Especially with the pending lawsuits and the description of the guy.

Whoever is responsible for the big payout will often hire PIs to stalk the person in question looking for any evidence that will nix the lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ok...in between all youve said...I'd for the moment take yourself out of the equation. I'm wondering a couple things.

Is there anything unique or special in this area? Facing away from you? Behind you? Miles away or around? Perhaps you were in HIS space? Youve perhaps never noticed him because his job is to stay "invisible"...but this time? Looks like you both popped up in each others space at exactly the same time for once.

And the description of the "tall and narrow" type "box" could have been a "receiver" or "broadcast antenna" of sorts. Sounds like it. And since we all know and accept here at ATS that we are all always most prob. being monitored by someone and something government related either phone, webcams, computers, comings and goings...its a real possibility...

So maybe it did not necessarily have anything to do with you personally or that you are now or still being "monitored". But yes..you could be. More importantly? I'd try to think of what or whom you stumbled upon? It could be an unknown location or things miles and miles away?

Certainly was a strange occurance...
edit on 14-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: an oops

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

How could I be in this position often when it's my first time?

As a side note, I am currently in the middle of several federal and state cases worth millions (if I get judgment in my favor).

I've also made it clear I'll be filing more cases as time progresses.

That might be part of it but it seems somewhat unrelated to any necessity of spying on me while I'm chillin.

Not to come off totally cold but....you're good as dead. I'd carry a gun and learn how to use it if you don't already. With the name muzzleflash, I'm guessing you're familiar.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

BEST keep recon notes,Sarge,FOLKS here are going to yell PARANOID ,to smoke you.
I THINK we can tell ..

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

NOT ALL SWEEPS ARE WET.
Most are data gathering you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I suppose now when I'm sitting on my porch at 3 or 4 am and a car or truck or SUV drives thru my cul-de-sac that I've never seen before, I'm to think......The Gubment out to get me with these spooks. I don't think so, One question, how wet did you get laying on the ground from all the dew that had accumulated ? I noticed you left that part out. Imagination is a terrible thing to waste.........That's why he has ATS. IMHO this should be in short stories..cause that's what it is.......a story.
edit on 14-10-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Spooks are all around...

edit on 02100231pm312017Sat, 14 Oct 2017 14:02:19 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thinking the moon being blocked from view by a building will alter how it effects the view of the night sky is short sighted. It won't make any difference.

I did look at the sky this morning - a bit of light ground fog. The sky overhead could be seen plus stars. The horizon was basically blocked. This is in a dark area (rural) compared to city and suburbs.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You gotta take into consideration that the Moon is a Waning Crescent currently, and it's luminosity is decreasing significantly as we head into the New Moon. It's barely emanating much light to begin with.

And yes being blocked from direct illumination makes a big difference.

The more light that directly falls onto my optical sensors the less I am able to detect smaller sources of light in the background.

For example, go outside next to a bright light and look up at the sky.
Then use your hand to block that light from directly falling onto your eyes, or walk around a building into the shadows, then look up at the sky - you'll see a way better view of the sky and many more stars will become visible.

That's because have a beam of light directly fall onto your optics will flood it and wash out other weaker light sources. By blocking that direct beam you allow your sensors to detect the much fainter sources.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'll be back in a bit got a few pages of comments to read here...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm talking about how much it lights the sky and obscures stars. The difference in a moonlit and moonless night is significant.

I live in a dark area and there is a big different with the moon up and not.

Having the eyes adjust does matter but the moonlight has more of an effect then the gain from somewhat blocked.

Anywhere near a city can't compare to the difference in a very rural area.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What government agency is behind this?

None.

You weren't being spied on.

If Neo and I agree on something, it must be something pretty monumental....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join