It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
UFO Jesus points out Joe Rogan's misplaced skepticism on UFO's.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Does anybody know who Chris Wolford is?
Said to be interesting information about TTSA, I don't have time right now...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He has Hal Puthoff and his scientific hand waving.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But man, they are promising the moon and stars with the talk of warp propulsion engines. That stuff usually pegs people's BS Meters to the top. I'm open to their proposals, but like others, I'd like some idea that they have what they promise.

The TTSA initial presentation was good, but the follow-through is weak.
edit on 4-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ALERT NEWS Hidden Technologies to Be Released by Trump Including Life Extension

edit on 5-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Luis Elizondo giving a speech for the 13th Brazilian UFO congress:

Unfortunately I don't think we are really much closer to knowing what they are. But I am very excited because we just about figured out how they work.

We are actually able to replicate some of this physics in a laboratory.

Maybe what some people considered fringe science just turned out to be advanced physics and quantum theory.

Bring it on, dudes!

edit on 6-6-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's a space race between TTSA and NASA.

edit on 6-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Luis Elizondo giving a speech for the 13th Brazilian UFO congress:

Unfortunately I don't think we are really much closer to knowing what they are. But I am very excited because we just about figured out how they work.

We are actually able to replicate some of this physics in a laboratory.

Maybe what some people considered fringe science just turned out to be advanced physics and quantum theory.

Bring it on, dudes!

Lol looks like an independent replication / verification of sorts. But its all taboo science and mark my words ' it will fizzle out ' on ttsa or nasa

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The TTSA initial presentation was good, but the follow-through is weak.

With all due respect, Pixel-p, I disagree that the initial "presentation", assuming you're referring to the Oct. 2017 TTSA publicity launch, was "good". It was barely mediocre. As expressed at the time, here: Outrageo.

On the contrary, IMHO, the initial presentation was closer to "awful" and "disappointing", than "good". Considering that the proposal directly or indirectly suggested that in exchange for a couple of hundred bucks, we can be part of star-ships and star-drives, disclosure, and a host of other revelatory experiences.

Turns out that what investors may get instead is more "media" - books, movies, and songs ABOUT starships and UFOs, maybe with some additional "merchandising" (t-shirts, coffee mugs, and bumper stickers) whose goal seems to be to just generate revenue for the TDL enterprise.

Deflecting public attention away from official sources that must disclose (or make appearances to) and shift focus to rock stars, spooky ranches in remote areas, and shadowy contractors that are under no obligation to publicly disclose, or better yet, disclose vapor and vacuum amid lots of noise (at a reasonable profit, of course), is the new M.O.

Not to worry - Everything is proceeding according to plan...

Watch for: a continuous stream of tantalizing sekrets, fuzzy video clips, teaser insider-'confessions', and other exhaustive distractions to keep us arm-chair inquisitors busy for years to come. And now, TTSA 'investors' can help pay for it! Ingenious!

Onward, wayward soldiers...

edit on 6/7/2018 by Outrageo because: tt$a

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
Onward, wayward soldiers...

Rude. But I will allow it because every point of view is an important point of view.

Including aliens.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I'd disagree. The public initial presentation was the base to the launch. It was the follow through that seemed to ring hollow. The intro brought us a cast of characters with promise. It was the nextsteps that seemed to snag on pause.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The intro brought us a cast of characters with promise.....

Well it certainly certainly elevated the level of' intelligence' beyond what we'd seen.

Jim Semivan, Dr. Hal Puthoff, Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellonwere all former intel boys.
Of those not present but enlisted as advisers are also Dr. Paul Rapp (commended by the CIA for his work), Dr. Norm Kahn (former CIA).

What sort of promise do you believe these people have?
edit on 8/6/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

mmmmmm

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Very cute

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Published on Sep 18, 2017
Of Greek gods and more.

Everything in my early communications with my advisers were fine, but when I touched on the idea of hybrids and the human soul is when all the communication stopped on that thread. So, I have to look at that as something I shoudn't have been going at the time.

Shall we?
edit on 8-6-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

OMG Tom and Linda.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: SacredLore

OMG Tom and Linda.

Didn't Tom name his band Blink 182 after her unnatural rapid rate of eyelid movement?

A by-product of all the deep mind control used on her down the years to promote fake stories?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Many members are not inclined to have to sit through 32 minutes of video from a gentleman dressed like a Carpenter's son around 2000 years ago.

So did he actually makes any points that are valid?

Or is the fact you left the rest of your post blank a sign that you didn't consider he had anything worthy to say?
edit on 10/6/2018 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

UFO Jesus points out Joe Rogan's misplaced skepticism on UFO's.

Did you not see my post comment with the video requoted above?! Choose to watch what he points out about Joe Rogan or not. I'm sure you know how to fast scrub through a YouTube clip, right??

edit on 10-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Dr. Hal Puthoff Address to the SSE/IRVA Conference, Las Vegas, 8 June 201

Think about it... [Elvis the Pelvis]

Excerpt 1:

The third area, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, I have not published anything in. Why? Because the program I was involved in, in the Pentagon and in the intelligence community has been Top Secret, behind-the-scenes and only recently has there been release of information about the program. So this is the first chance that I’ve had a chance to actually appear before the public and speak about details of the program and not go to jail.

Excerpt 2:

So let me give you an example of, how this stuff helps people who are chasing these really difficult problems. I’m choosing one here: metamaterials for aerospace use. I’d love to talk about really fancy materials, but they’re classified. However, there’s a lot of materials that have been picked up or provided even in the public domain. I’m going to give an example because it shows exactly what the structure is for how to deal with this. This is an open source sample. It was sent anonymously to talk show host Art Bell. The fellow claimed to be in the military. He said that this sample was picked up in a crash retrieval, and so he sent it by email. So what does that mean? Chain of custody non-existent. Provenance questionable. Could be a hoax. Could be some slag off of some foundry floor or whatever. However, it was an unusual sample, so we decided to take a look at it.

It was a multilayered bismuth and magnesium sample. Bismuth layers less than a human hair. Magnesium samples about ten-times the size of a human hair. Supposedly picked up in the crash retrieval of an Advanced Aerospace Vehicle. It looks like it’s been in a crash. The white lines are the bismuth; the darker areas are the magnesium separations. So the question was what about this material, so naturally we looked in all the national labs, we talked to metallurgists, we combed the entire structure of published papers. Nowhere could we find any evidence that anybody ever made one of these.

Secondly, some attempts were made to try to reproduce this material, but they couldn’t get the bismuth and magnesium layers to bond.

Thirdly, when we talked to people in the materials field who should know, they said we don’t know why anybody would want to make anything like this. It’s not obvious that it has any function.

Well, years later, decades later actually, finally our own science moves along. We move into an area called metamaterials, and it turns out exactly this combination of materials at exactly those dimensions turn out to be an excellent microscopic waveguide for very high frequency electromagnetic radiation terahertz frequencies. So, the wavelength is 60 microns, which is a pretty small size. But it turns out because of the metamaterial aspect of this material, those bismuth layers that act as waveguides can be one twentieth the size of the wavelength, and usually when you make a waveguide it’s gotta be about the size of the wavelength. So, in fact this turned out to be a material that would propagate sub-wavelength waveguide effects. Why somebody wants to do that we still don’t know the answer to that.

But anyway, it’s amazing we’ve gone through this and this is the kind of structure we go through a lot. You get a material sample with unusual characteristics to be evaluated, the method of manufacture is difficult to assess or reproduce, the purpose of the function is not readily apparent – as with our sample here, and then as our own technical knowledge moves forward we finally see a possible purpose or function comes to light. That sequence is repeated over and over in this particular area.

Excerpt 3:

What about the velocity of light constraint? People are always saying that. How could you have a wormhole that lets you go from one side of the universe to the other? Aren’t you beating the speed of light? What does the physicist and engineer mean by the speed of light? He means this little equation here where the speed of light is given by 1 over the square root of the permittivity times the permeability of the vacuum. So the point is if you reengineer those vacuum parameters, then you can make the effective speed of light higher in the engineered region. Those are the solutions in general relativity that are called wormholes, and again, it’s not science fiction. This is just right-off-the-shelf, standard text book general relativity applications.

Excerpt 4:

Many of us involved in the program decided that there should be an outreach program in the public sector. So this is the forward story. The goal was to establish a broad-based, high-quality scientific community-of-interest in the public sector concerning these Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and other related leading-edge topics. And so we got together and formed a company called, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science. It was cofounded by entrepreneur Tom DeLonge – I’ll talk about him in a minute – senior intelligence officers from the Department of Defense and CIA and distinguished research scientists. We all banded together to form this academy. It was set up as a public benefit corporation so the public can invest and therefore it’s owned by the public. So this is something new. Whatever comes out of any of the research or any of the releases of information is actually going to be owned by the public. It is not going to disappear into a black hole.

Excerpt 5:

Meetings are being set up with people from other countries because other countries, who also have materials, don’t necessarily want to give them to the U.S. Government because they disappear into a black hole and they never learn anything. But given our commitment as a public benefit corporation, that’s not gonna happen with us. They are now talking to us and we are collaborating on obtaining materials from foreign countries.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join