It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Interesting how that article claims George Knapp released those documents into the public domain. (He is so cozy with the TTS guys he could well be in receipt of an advance to write a book about Bob Lazar for example).

When in fact those documents were downloadable from Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article went to press.

archive.li took a snapshot the day after (19th Dec 2017) which appears to confirm the date is correct for when these documents were added.

Also if you look on the Defense Technical Information Center website there are two very similar documents from 2004 written by the same author. Eric W Davis

It's also been confirmed that AAWSAP (Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications) was the name for the project. AATIP seems to have been an informal acronym. In fact it isn't really looking like this had anything to do with UFOs at all and more like Bigelow and BAASS and everyone involved were studying weapons systems.

I mean, really! Here's AATIP for you. We've had TTS & AAS and now we've got ASS WIPE or AASWAP or whatever.

I just wanted to chime in and remind everyone the bird-dogging you’ve been doing with the fully Monty (e.g. TTSA; AATIP; Bigelow; etc.).

Much praise. I called this way back — not here to pat myself on the back just thanking you — and you’ve done so much leg work, I can’t thank you enough.

Moderators, give this member some applause (or “fsme” status [if that’s your fancy])!

Cheers
edit on 14-5-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: F#cking using ATS on mobile...throw me a bone ATS and get mobile site keeping on, keeping on

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here is Elizondos video talk from porto alegre....as far as I heard nothing new & groundbreaking

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
as far as I heard nothing new & groundbreaking

Typical Elizondo then

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge's Facebook
28th of May 2018, 6:02am

Quote:

IMPORTANT BREAKING UFO news... To The Stars Academy looks to be the single most important company when UFO Disclosure continues on a larger level. Here, we have two major divisions to help all citizens and governments of the world: DATA COLLECTION and AEROSPACE... Think “Intelligence collection” and “building the technology.” This is why your investment matters now, because what will be bigger and more lucrative than when the US Government opens the flood gates and To The Stars Academy is there as the only company leading the world with the world’s most important topic. Invest at ToTheStarsAcademy.com

There you have it. I told you so :-)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Yea, I guess his band wasn't making enough money, huh?

No surprise there. His music sucks so as his company.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So they're relying on the government instead of disclosing themselves?

Hahaha!! Good luck with that...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I agree that this most recent FB post sounds almost sarcastic to us. Or Tom really has some aces up his sleeves.

I have wanted to post the following video with a summary for a while now, but never found the time. It is the best evaluation of TTSA that I have come across so far. Short version: It is not about disclosure, it is about confirmation. And it will be drawn out over years.
If anybody finds the time to listen to it all and write a summary... it is worth listening to.

edit on 29-5-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

And it will be drawn out over years.

If I buy a subscription now will I save, save, save?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
DeLonge or his govt handlers are extending the reach of these stories in the media. I mean UFO stories on ZeroHedge!??

Leaked Military Report: UFO "Rendezvoused" With Something Big Under Ocean

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: vlawde

I agree that this most recent FB post sounds almost sarcastic to us. Or Tom really has some aces up his sleeves.

I have wanted to post the following video with a summary for a while now, but never found the time. It is the best evaluation of TTSA that I have come across so far. Short version: It is not about disclosure, it is about confirmation. And it will be drawn out over years.
If anybody finds the time to listen to it all and write a summary... it is worth listening to.

The UFO Community is infamous for infighting. I don't trust another researcher to evaluate another. Just ask Isaac Koi how bad the infighting is.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You absoultely can!

Save, save, save!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Grant Cameron seems a bit more trustworthy than others. But, admittedly, he is very much into the "consciousness" thing.

But who knows, maybe he is right. In the end it may come down to the clash between the "materialistic here and now" and the "supernatural". The almost religious disputes between believers and debunkers essentially is about whether something can exist that lays beyond our current understanding or not.

I for myself, in a world where the only things expanding seem to be the universe itself and Kim's butt, would like to see an expansion of our knowledge and the understanding of the basic fabric of this world.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I understand researchers skepticism of others, but the infighting is soo kneejerk intense between researchers that it makes the Trump/Hillary schism look tame. Not saying Grant might be wrong, but it seems that the UFO researchers delight in taking pokes at each other by nature. The equivalent of "hey, look over here, I'm the authority!"
edit on 31-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Tom DeLonge's Facebook
[...]
This is why your investment matters now, because what will be bigger and more lucrative than when the US Government opens the flood gates and To The Stars Academy is there as the only company leading the world with the world’s most important topic. Invest at ToTheStarsAcademy.com

There you go, folks.

The Toll Road To Riches is open for business!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic
I know you said that tongue in cheek. Not the best road to riches I ever saw, since the company has managed to accumulate an incredible amount of debt already and they haven't even done anything yet. I can't even begin to calculate how long it will take them to pay back that much debt so they can get out of the red and into the black, not to mention it's an entertainment company according to investment filings, and not a disclosure company, though I have no doubts folks in the intelligence community will be glad to make up stories for TTSA to fit whatever propaganda agenda is on their plate for today.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Here’s is another WaPo article with no new info. Just a rehash of events since the December reveal.

In the Style section.

Original Wash Post link doesn’t work:

www.ndtv.com...

Either These media outlets have data that shows UFO gets web clicks and that is why we are seeing these articles that treat TTSA and TDL with kid gloves. ( I’m not sure what number article this is from WaPo alone - 4 or 5?).

Or there is an underlying powerful entity (intelligence community) pushing this agenda for unknown reasons of yet seen.

I gotta say TTSA is still quite a show . I’ll continue watching from afar with baited breath.
edit on 31-5-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Bad link

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

Tom DeLonge's Facebook
[...]
This is why your investment matters now, because what will be bigger and more lucrative than when the US Government opens the flood gates and To The Stars Academy is there as the only company leading the world with the world’s most important topic. Invest at ToTheStarsAcademy.com

There you go, folks.

The Toll Road To Riches is open for business!

So what is DeLonge selling that is to become so lucrative...entertainment of a UFO topic or what? Gotta go over there and reread his stuff.

To answer my own questions. Quotes from the above article link.

DeLonge's goals, though, reach beyond national security. To The Stars promises to develop "next-generation" concepts for propulsion in space, according to its prospectus, and harness "warp drive metrics" and telepathic powers.

A fairly lofty goal!! Does he have Werner Van Braun unfrozen?

For now, To The Stars' only deliverables are DeLonge's novels, some branded coffee mugs and clothing, and swag from his current rock band, Angels and Airwaves. The latest news from the company was an April 3 news release touting the upcoming sequel to DeLonge's novel "Sekret Machines." The release hyped Elizondo and Mellon's involvement in the company, lending a dash of national-security authority to a niche-market entertainment product. The novel is about explorers who "locate an ancient tablet that may hold the answers to humanity's greatest question": Are we alone in the universe?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yes, this authority thing is obnoxious. I am also fed up with "insider sources" ...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The new PDF made it on the official TTSA website:

TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT

The report accounts for the various advanced sensors being used during the incidents and the resulting determination that the advanced technology observed was far beyond any known US or international government capability.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join