It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Ask hal puthoff, if in his lifetime, he has ever put a device on the table, that works?
The answer is no.
Good luck ttsa

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
New interview with Cmdr. David Fravor:

Q: So you have recently given briefings on your experience to government individuals?
A: I will say yes I have done that, I just won't say whom I have talked to.

No, TTSA is not going away anytime soon. It is getting traction.

edit on 24-6-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
so before AATIP there was ..ATP ?

Here is an excerpt from an article written by John Alexander

"The formal U.S. Air Force UFO programs, Projects Sign, Grudge, and Blue Book are well documented. But in addition, from 1984 through 1988, long before Senator Harry Reid was able to earmark funding for the DIA project, I ran a similar, albeit unfunded, effort. Assuming that no one in the UFO community would file a FOIA request for such a topic, the name we employed for this project was Advanced Theoretical Physics (ATP). Participants all had Top Secret/SCI level clearances and they came from all Department of Defense services, the Intelligence Community, and civilian aerospace companies. It was literally an “old boy” network, all male, whose interest in the topic was known to us."

source:

scientificexploration.s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

John Alexander has described to me, in great detail and in person, the fabulous work ATP did. I think it should be recognized and researched by ATS, it shows just how great a burden running LARGE enterprises can be when you're looking for the needle in the haystack, OR, the TRUTH...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

John Alexander has described to me, in great detail and in person, the fabulous work ATP did. I think it should be recognized and researched by ATS, it shows just how great a burden running LARGE enterprises can be when you're looking for the needle in the haystack, OR, the TRUTH...

Yes because John Alexander is the pennacle of truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If you say so... What he is is a brilliant guy who genuinely tried to find out what if anything the USG knew about UAPs from a department head perspective. Nobody else was willing to try and I assure you nobody else organized anything like what he put together.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you say so... What he is is a brilliant guy who genuinely tried to find out what if anything the USG knew about UAPs from a department head perspective. Nobody else was willing to try and I assure you nobody else organized anything like what he put together.

I believe you. His background and past makes the waters around him very murky. It forces me to take great caution when considering just about anything he offers. I'm aware you have a relationship and would be in a better position to know but my gut gives me pause.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i dont know the man but he didnt get where he is for nothing.

He was a integral part of PsyOps and maybe some of the speaking techniques he learned or pick up during his time with these units and comes out unintentionally.

whatever his past is he SEEMS to be on 'our' side as it appears he is looking for truth and using all the available channels available for him to do so, wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i dont know the man but he didnt get where he is for nothing.

He was a integral part of PsyOps and maybe some of the speaking techniques he learned or pick up during his time with these units and comes out unintentionally.

whatever his past is he SEEMS to be on 'our' side as it appears he is looking for truth and using all the available channels available for him to do so, wouldn't you?

Sure but a benevolent Psyop'er is kind of an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

There's that side of Alexander that is true believer and seeker of esoteric truth to be sure from what we know about him. And, yes, highly intelligent. Fascinating man and seems to have been a stud in everything he's done.

But there's that old and experienced intelligence operative who has wagged a few dog stars--to turn a phrase--in his day too . Not to mention maintaining even more secrecy in his M.I.C./Civilian Contractor associations and signing NDAs like with Bigelow.

And he's been spectacularly wrong--or misleading--such as in his last book when he claimed he searched high and low for such a "ufo" program and couldn't find one. The only thing even that realm was supposedly his own informal quasi-official group with some fellow birds and others. Have you asked him about that because I'm curious as to how he sees that now or better yet explains it! I bought that book so yeah I wanna know lol.

He was even insulting to "conspiracy theorists" in there, Springer, for believing our government was covering up information one way or another and not believing every thing he says I guess. He's kind o' like that you can tell.

So when you think about it those are all reasons listen to him but make sure and vet his statements well and be on the lookout for misdirection all the same.

edit on 29-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

...whatever his past is he SEEMS to be on 'our' side as it appears he is looking for truth and using all the available channels available for him to do so, wouldn't you?

Looking for the truth yes. Passing that on publicly Hmmm?. There are few things he really needs to clear up.

Back in 2011 he gave an interview to Popular Mechanics. This is a period of time that AATIP was actively being funded.

Why was the Advanced Theoretical Physics Group organized, and what did it accomplish?

We thought there was probably a black program on UFOs somewhere in government, and those involved would probably be willing to work with a group that had appropriate clearances and could help disseminate information. What we found out, of course, was that there was no program and that information collection was pretty much ad hoc.

Source: www.popularmechanics.com...

So was he totally unaware of AATIP at the time? Despite his close associations with Bigelow and all those other characters involved. Or was AATIP not really a UFO investigation at all and more of an exercise in predicting future threats as seems more likely.

But then then comes the recent interview on Coast to Coast with Eric Davis.

According to Davis, John Alexander gave Davis his first job at NIDS, working for Bob Bigelow. Davis also revealed some interesting information. He said that one segment of the AATIP was to do UFO field investigations. Which we now know to be true as Bigelow contracted MUFON to do this. Davis even said that a UFO crash retrieval program was mothballed in 1989. The information from it is still out there it's just a matter of getting it reopened.

Maybe he forgot to tell his associate Alexander? Maybe not?

it just brings more questions about what certain people know and what they say in public. Someone, somewhere is at the very least being economic with the truth.

edit on 30/6/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Another interview with Cmdr. David Fravor. Lots of details on the Nimitz case.
Around 34:35 ff he goes into critic like the one that came from Metabunk.

This is an MP3 file download.

t.co...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Another interview with Cmdr. David Fravor. Lots of details on the Nimitz case.
Around 34:35 ff he goes into critic like the one that came from Metabunk.

This is an MP3 file download.

t.co...

Not sure I want to download an unknown file....just tell us what david said...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Beautifully put... Totally correct, and I will ask him when we meet up in LV in September.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He was totally, utterly, and definitely unaware of all the "tips programs". He was cut off/out way back when because he couldn't pass up speaking into a microphone, or so I've been told at least...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Could it be that the Q attack on the Deep State could wrest control of the secrets of UFO's away from them and bring everything out into the open!?? Might that be what is holding back the DeLonge reveals???

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If you mean the internet "Q", , answer would be a definite nope

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I love you, man.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join