It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: thepixelpusher

i still have a little spark of hope for these guys. hopefully they can get themselves squared away and make good on showing some truly hidden videos and some thing amazing.

If they had something good, why wouldn't they have released it already? Instead they have done this perpetual string-along deal with nothing but already-known videos, and their information and even the company itself is shrouded in nebulous circumstances.

What possibly would be a good reason for their having some great proof but NOT releasing it?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Sadly the DeLonge reveals have stalled.

I think someone likely talked to him and pointed out, that he is his worst enemy.

Ofcourse you can only cry wolf so many times before people start ignoring you. He did reach epic trolling levels with his big announcements ,which haven't really materialized into anything but a financial venture for himself.
edit on 29531America/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 10:29:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So far this has been a big disappointment. The NY Times story was good, the videos just ok, but there were promises of much more to come, the test using the supposedly 'recovered' metal and how it's mass can be reduced. Plus you know there has to be better videos out there than the ones they've released. It's been close to 6 months now.

Either put up or shut up. And lately it sounds like they've shut up

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Tom is alive!

Interesting interview.

Tom DeLonge: I think they’re using me, absolutely, because I can help. But I don’t think they’re using me for any kind of misinformation, absolutely not, and I’ll tell you why. It took me a year to reach three groups of people in various stovepipes of the government…that were in charge of this subject matter, not only in terms of engineering, but in terms of intelligence and military. They all said the exact same thing, the exact same story, and that’s what’s so important about what I’m doing with the Sekret Machines franchise. The reality is if the president and Congress aren’t going to have congressional hearings and have an open statement, then the next best thing is a $100 million movie with a $100 million in marketing, with an international release, and having that happen every couple of years with nonfiction books and documentaries. Then you kind of get an awareness going, a conversation going. That’s what I’m doing.

Oops, sorry, that was 2017. Still interesting.
edit on 3-5-2018 by SacredLore because: Over 1 year old...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Still pertinent perspective! Thanks for posting!!

I've not read "Sekret Machines". Are there any reveals in that book?
edit on 3-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I'd be surprised if he was calling the shots on timing release and what to say. Likely PR being crafted behind the scenes.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What possibly would be a good reason for their having some great proof but NOT releasing it?
The gubmint is involved in the ttsa, so any kind of irrefutable proof will not emerge. They ttsa are using it to their advantage and like you said they are just stringing you along and taking you for a perpetual ride

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seems Bezos and Amazon have bought a Chinese sci-fi ET invasion trilogy franchise for $1 Billion. With a B.

medium.com...

I think 1 billion is the net budget for the entire project. Rights, production, advertising etc for a Prime Video offering.

It’s a said to be a Game of Thrones in space with ET. ( sounds oddly familiar to a. Certain Pop star and his trilogy if ET novels)

I wonder if Tommy Boy had a meeting with Bezos. Where is TTSA’s Netflix, Hulu, Prime Apple TV series? Seems like those guys are who you should be talking to for funding.

Those guys buy anything.

If he did meet with Amazon, then he missed out on this Billion dollar project.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Long-Awaited Government-Funded UFO Reports Now In The Public Domain

On Friday night, KLAS investigative reporter George Knapp in Las Vegas managed to put some of those long-awaited government-funded UFO reports into the public domain. These are likely among the “thousands of pages” former Sen. Harry Reid was referencing when he told New York magazine in March about a federal intelligence agency’s cooperation with aerospace entrepreneur and Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow. But the takeaway should raise one hell of a lot of red flags about transparency.

I-Team: Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada
edit on 10-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

The reality is if the president and Congress aren’t going to have congressional hearings and have an open statement, then the next best thing is a $100 million movie with a $100 million in marketing, with an international release, and having that happen every couple of years with nonfiction books and documentaries. Then you kind of get an awareness going, a conversation going. That’s what I’m doing.

Yeah thats the next best thing, LOL .

I guess he also hasn't heard of or seen a big scifi block buster and the godzillion documentaries on UFO and gov't conspiracy that are put out on yearly basis. Oh yeah but he isn't getting a piece of the pie with those.

How did anyone take this guy serious? At least they got smart enough to somewhat keep him quite and controlled. He is his worst enemy.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I-Team: Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada

I will get excited when something worth revealing is revealed.

The government confirms there was a UFO program. It supposedly ended in 2012, but the Pentagon has not yet released any reports or files.

Why would that be shocking? It would be more shocking if the gov't didn't have a program to monitor Unidentified Flying Objects?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I will get excited when something worth revealing is revealed.

You don't think the govt admitting it studied UFO's is a big enough reveal for you!?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Everybody knew they were studying UFOs, ever since WW2.

So what's there to get excited about?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Easy way to make money. Prey off people's naivety.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Interesting how that article claims George Knapp released those documents into the public domain. (He is so cozy with the TTS guys he could well be in receipt of an advance to write a book about Bob Lazar for example).

When in fact those documents were downloadable from Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article went to press.

archive.li took a snapshot the day after (19th Dec 2017) which appears to confirm the date is correct for when these documents were added.

Also if you look on the Defense Technical Information Center website there are two very similar documents from 2004 written by the same author. Eric W Davis

It's also been confirmed that AAWSAP (Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications) was the name for the project. AATIP seems to have been an informal acronym. In fact it isn't really looking like this had anything to do with UFOs at all and more like Bigelow and BAASS and everyone involved were studying weapons systems.

I mean, really! Here's AATIP for you. We've had TTS & AAS and now we've got ASS WIPE or AASWAP or whatever.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Public admission on TV with official govt reps and military pilots and supporting official video evidence. That news for sure and a big deal. You think that's inconsequential!?
edit on 11-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Public admission on TV with official govt reps and military pilots and supporting official video evidence. That news for sure and a big deal. You think that's inconsequential!?

Haven't you heard....

If it's on the MSM, it's fake news. Trump said so!!!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It's as I thought all along, that the govt would release a controlled message about what they know. So, it's not unexpected that this seems a bit contrived as they release their information.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sigh, politics have overtaken ATS! Play nice and stop slinging the political mud.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Corey Goode....sigh......

do you think he really is a believer in what he says? he can't be?

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join