It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here's an embed of the new "Go Fast" video.

GO FAST is the third of three official USG videos selected for release after official review by multiple government organizations. While To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science was the first to obtain a copy, it should be available to any member of the press or public via the Freedom of Information Act. This footage was captured by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon ATFLIR Pod that was being operated by a highly trained aerial observer and weapons system operator whom the government has spent millions of dollars to train. Go Fast reveals a Navy encounter that occurred off the East Coast of the United States in 2015 and the object in view remains unidentified.

Read further analysis of what is being observed in Go Fast by our team of experts including additional videos and reports on our community of interest: coi.tothestarsacademy.com.

I know this one below is what everyone was hoping for, but maybe they are dribbling out small reveals up to something bigger, like this.

edit on 10-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Something big, they simply cannot, so dont hold your breath, mate

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

You cannot imagine what is to be reveled to mankind. You will be surprised.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Again NYT runs a complimentary article on Delonge announcement.

Footage of mysterious object above ocean stuns military personnel

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

and where the heck did this take place? The Atlantic coast..... and being F18s, one can assume they flew out of Oceana... what happened after the vid stops?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Again NYT runs a complimentary article on Delonge announcement.

Footage of mysterious object above ocean stuns military personnel

The Derp State Globalists obviously have some fiction they wanna perpetuate with WaPo, NYT, et al all onboard, eh?

edit on 11-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote

and where the heck did this take place? The Atlantic coast..... and being F18s, one can assume they flew out of Oceana... what happened after the vid stops?

clearly the aircraft blew up and there is no more footage.

if it was truly an unknown(to everyone) they probably would have gone in for a closer look 9 miles is not that far

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yup. It stinks. They take a tiny bit of truth and do a tiny little reveal.
SOMETHING is interacting with us humans, here on this blue planet....something is happening.... UFO/alien/extra-dimensional -- something affecting too many people to hide any more. Our governments know more than the citizenry, but even they are scrambling to understand it, so in the meantime they obfuscate and twaddle with it.
There are a few players who are in position to posses the thickest files and they have the audacity to somehow believe they have the right to withhold this information from the rest of us.

You and me, my friends, are ants on the trail trying to figure it all out....while the big boots go stomping by.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

originally posted by: SeaYote

clearly the aircraft blew up and there is no more footage.

if it was truly an unknown(to everyone) they probably would have gone in for a closer look 9 miles is not that far

Great point.

TTSA is presenting this footage as an unknown intelligently controlled object in US air space and a FA-18 has caught it in its auto tracking system.

- the Fa-18 is going to engage the unknown or atleast try to.
- there is likely more than one FA-18 teamed with this one on maneuvers
- how likely is it the DOD approves the declassification of footage of a real life engagement wether it be an unknown or a Chinese drone? I wonder if the fellas in aircraft projects have an opinion?
edit on 11-3-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The previous 2 videos get universally panned for a lack of due evidential process- so what do they do ?
Yep -release another one with exactly the same issues.

They've had 2 months to correct the perceptional issues from the previous releases and they have done jack.
How will this runaway train approach to problem solving translate to building a novel intrasystem spaceship I wonder??

edit on 12-3-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

My impression is that they did not expect people to question their claims, relying on the ex gov employees and military authority appeal, to push their interpretation of what is seen in the videos.

edit on 12-3-2018 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I agree and it's kinda insulting to the average person following that they would think we were so dumb as to not notice obvious issues while expecting us to happily follow along their every play like we're stupid dogs wagging our tails and drooling.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
The previous 2 videos get universally panned for a lack of due evidential process- so what do they do ?
Yep -release another one with exactly the same issues.

They've had 2 months to correct the perceptional issues from the previous releases and they have done jack.
How will this runaway train approach to problem solving translate to building a novel intrasystem spaceship I wonder??

LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: moebius

I agree and it's kinda insulting to the average person following that they would think we were so dumb as to not notice obvious issues while expecting us to happily follow along their every play like we're stupid dogs wagging our tails and drooling.

Well.....but read some of the posts in these Tom Delonge threads.....some people do exactly as you described, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not many...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not many...

Reddit has a decent amount.

Whats your take on this, Springer? What do you think their goal is in releasing this info?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I think their target market has no experience in this "field" due to an historical lack of interest... that said, their target market are excellent researchers IF their attention is captured, they need to step up the quality of the execution by A LOT.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I think their target market has no experience in this "field" due to an historical lack of interest... that said, their target market are excellent researchers IF their attention is captured, they need to step up the quality of the execution by A LOT.

Unless of course the whole intent is to put out videos that are reasonably easy to debunk, thus spreading doubt about the whole subject while LOOKING like they are true believers.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
...and it seems to come full circle...or could.

It's misinfo to help shape perception for future increases in black spending. It's 'slow' disclosure. It's fake disclosure. Or they're 'spreading doubt about the whole subject while LOOKING like they are true believers.' Or...they're faking fake. I'm sure I missed a few as well...time for a bedtime toke regardless. 'night all...

edit on 3 13 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My own opinion is that they are edging us into the full reveal drip by drip. The full weight of the truth would be too frightening to drop all at once. They lay a foundation and work up from there. Trouble is the foundation so far is not that convincing. It will get better or else they will fail their goal. I believe Stephen Hawking knew about the truth before he died from the little he talked about recently. Go read his recent warnings. That will give part of the picture. But only a small slice.
edit on 14-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join