It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Atacama skeleton was conclusively analyzed and explained by Garry Nolan who is part of the To The Stars Academy team under Tom DeLonge. So there is real research and science going on here. And now we also have an explanation why Biology is on the list of sciences of TTSA.

ATACAMA SKELETON INVESTIGATION

A young girl died early, became an international story about aliens, but also taught us a series of lessons which we might eventually turn around to help patients.

Dr. Steven Greer won't like it very much (he used the Atacama skeleton in one of his movies), but I think it gives us hope that TTSA is trying to be honest. At debunking at least :-)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Great post and useful link!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The Atacama skeleton was conclusively analyzed and explained by Garry Nolan who is part of the To The Stars Academy team under Tom DeLonge. So there is real research and science going on here....

There really isn't any real research going on. The work has already been done and was conducted five years ago by Garry Nolan. Of course back then TTSA didn't exist.

Link : www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

kind of off topic but not really, what are your thoughts on Dr Rosin(hope that's how you spell her name) i stumbled upon her youtube interview with Dr.G where he was claiming a academic cover up by Stanford.

Dr.G claims that the poor creature in question is bilaterally symmetrical, and it clearly isn't. The skull is misshapen and he also claims it is over a few years old. ATTA in my opinion is an example of severe birth defects that focused on the bone development.

and what are your thoughts on Richard Dolan? i live in rochester ny and have tried to contact him a few times seeing as we went to the same school and live in the same town but he never responds.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

hate to interlope, but Dolan is on C2C tonight...

Call into his KGRA radio station show on Mondays at 8PM...the other Rochester station I occasionally tune into -- WRUR being my spot for Saturday Night Dead Hour with David Gans.
edit on 6-4-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: edit

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

fellow rochestarian? i was out downtown tonight so i missed it

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I have never heard of Dr. Rosin. So can't offer an opinion.

As for Richard Dolan he wrote two very good books to do with UFOs and the National Security State. He's obviously a very intelligent guy and well schooled in the themes of the Cold War. Which helps because UFO history is linked to that era. But he hit the brickwall a while ago and started his "Breakaway Civilization" theories and became another part of UFOtainment. He's still worth listening to on certain topics. But not all.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Dr.Rosin is the woman from the disclosure project that said she worked with Vaughn Braun as his personal assistant.

she said he told her that the PTB would use a false ET invasion to bring world domination and a one world government, i personally think that people would not get worked up into a froth if the government announces ET's are here and go on about their day.

as far as Richard D. i enjoyed his books and most of his talks, but for both of these people(DR. R and Rich Dolan) you are judged by the company you keep. Dr.R worked for a known mass murderer that was happily part of the SS and worked prisoners to death building his V-2's.

And Rich D. has been on a MUFON panel with people like Corry Good and Andrew Basiago, some of the biggest part of the BS UFOtainment and did a tour with Linda Moulton Howe who definitely has some good stuff but also seems to take anything that will get views.

Rich D's secret space idea makes sense to me in that the US and Russia are more than likely to have one then not to have one. and i have personally seen a aircraft with ' unique' flight properties but i'm 99% sure it was made by human made.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Dr.Rosin is the woman from the disclosure project that said she worked with Von Braun as his personal assistant. she said he told her that the PTB would use a false ET invasion.

Yes I remember the story now. It's second hand hearsay. Which is not really the best evidence. Even if Von Braun had said it then it still just hearsay.

As I said Rich D is good sometimes and not at other times. But I am aware that we shouldn't drift way off topic here.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Dr. Steven Greer is all up in arms because of Dr. Nolan's Atacama conclusions.
He uses very strong words and basically claims that Nolan gave in to corruption.
I know most people here don't like Greer AND they don't like TTSA.
Now what?
If TTSA is just a psy-op to mislead everybody (as seems to be the conclusion around here), could it be that the Atacama skeleton IS real proof for the existence of extraterrestrial life? Was the CIA's TTSA operation called into life in order to destroy the Atacama story that they could not control otherwise?
Or is TTSA a group of honest people and Dr. Nolan just did his job as a scientist?

I understand close to nothing of genetics. But how difficult can it be to determine whether a piece of genetic code is from this planet or not? The USA cold-bloodedly hands out the death penalty based on DNA tests but then genetics suddenly seems to be as (un)reliable as psychology and economics? Or Greer is right. Strange.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

i guess it goes to credibility. dr.g he puts so much stock in hearsay and undocumented stories and his willingness to smuggle human remains out of a country(he said he didn't know how atta got out of chili, but when he found out still did what he wanted with a body).

we have a good report from a scientist at a reputable institution saying atta was a human girl and dr.g goes nuts.

at the start of TTSA dr.g andTDL seemed to be on the same page with atta, now TTSA is distancing themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Now what?
If TTSA is just a psy-op to mislead everybody (as seems to be the conclusion around here), could it be that the Atacama skeleton IS real proof for the existence of extraterrestrial life? Was the CIA's TTSA operation called into life in order to destroy the Atacama story that they could not control otherwise?
Or is TTSA a group of honest people and Dr. Nolan just did his job as a scientist?

Maybe it's none of those.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If TDL and TTSA had this report and they knew Atta was a human girl why would TDL go around places telling people there was actual evidence found of ET life on earth?

the Russian find looks more viable as the skull is not so uneven. The fact the skull is missing plates is strange and i have yet to hear a good explanation of that. all the other stuff could be explained away with genetic malformations, people can have extra ribs.

i think Atta's apparent age dated from her bones could be from some form of rapid bone growth in the womb.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

DeLonge and Greer are CIA
There's always two sides in duality, the make each other relevant.
The truth is not out there, it is the opposite.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS

it just seems that TDL/TTSA are trying to discredit themselves.

i could see dr.g being part of the CIA(or whatever 3 letter group) he lives a lush lifestyle, not even with all his field trips and movies could i see someone having his life style(houses, trips, lab fees etc). He has a cult that follows him around TDL doesn't seem to have as much influence.

for a lot of people i think psy-ops like TTSA/Dr.Gs would make people investigate more, seemingly nullifying their intended effect.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The COAST to COAST radio show of April 6 2018 has an interview with Richard Dolan. TTSA is mentioned.

What I remember as key points of Mr. Dolan's opinion:

• That mainstream media picked up UFOs in December 2017 in a respectful and big way is very surprising.
  • That there was no real follow-up is also strange.
  • The whole communication is not addressed to UFO circles. It is for the broad public.
  • The purpose may well be to get official funding.
  • Most people are NOT ready to deal with actual contact with an unknown lifeform. We would be overwhelmed and a cultural collapse would ensue.

edit on 9-4-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Rosin is a phony.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"Interview" with Dr. Nolan of TTSA

One way to think about metamaterials is that is, basically, quantum engineering—working with “normal” matter in a way that takes advantage of properties we don’t fully appreciate yet. We draw the physical universe with only 80 elements. I would guess—just hypothesis-- that “they” (an advanced civilization) that we might infer can accomplish some of the feats observed by the pilots understand the subtleties of isotopes and design with all 253 stable isotopes. The metamaterials “they” could design would be more subtle and likely encompass a greater understanding of reality and physics than we know now.
Significant variations in isotope ratios imply either engineering of the ratios for a purpose, or that the materials came from somewhere that does not "play by our rules".
Yes, Jacques [Vallée] and I have worked together on many projects. Including his recent discussions on the isotope ratios. Jacques previously worked with Peter Sturrock (Emeritus Professor of Astrophysics here at Stanford) a couple of decades ago on composition of materials from UAP.
In fact, I suspect these are not even metamaterials in the literal sense. Maybe call them "ultramaterials".

edit on 13-4-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i think dr. nolans explanation of metamaterials is shoddy. it sounds like he doesn't know much about them.

wikipedia has a better description.
"A metamaterial (from the Greek word μετά meta, meaning "beyond") is a material engineered to have a property that is not found in nature.[3] They are made from assemblies of multiple elements fashioned from composite materials such as metals or plastics. "

source
en.m.wikipedia.org...

if you read the Wikipedia entry you'll have a better understanding of metamaterials then dr. nolan.

boy the ttsa gang sure are hyping and misrepresenting science.

another thing you guys should read up on are Plasmonics. it's what a lot of metamaterials are used for.

web.stanford.edu...

plasmonic metamaterials
en.m.wikipedia.org...

because I'm not a fraud or scam artist I actually give the ufo community actual links and tools to better understand and learn about the phenomena...unlike ttsa...they just want your money....and to misdirect you.

and since this is ATS I gotta say it....DENY IGNORANCE!!!!

edit on 13-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Agreed. I bumped into a couple post-docs working with these (to a lesser extent an IR&D at work) at Duke while studying at the Nicholas Institute. I can't speak to the superiority of research at Stanford versus Duke, but I do remember those guys (I'm sure there were gals -- just didn't meet any) were all the rage in '07-'08. From what I gathered (from a total layperson perspective), you summed it up purty good (that's how we roll in the South).

Duke U Meta Dept

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join