It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just got this e-mail, if anybody is interested and has time to watch:

EXCLUSIVE LIVE BROADCAST EVENT
October 11th
9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

To The Stars & Tom DeLonge presents…

An initiative mobilizing the brightest minds from within the top-secret shadows of aerospace, science and the Department of Defense.

Watch and hear about how we plan to bring transformative science and engineering to global citizens and support breakthrough research, discovery and innovation that can benefit humanity.

Including:

Chris Mellon: FMR Deputy Asst Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
Jim Semivan: FMR Sr. Intelligence Service, CIA’s Directorate of Operations
Dr. Hal Puthoff: Director of DOD/CIA/DIA Scientific Research Programs
Steve Justice: FMR Advanced Systems Director for Lockheed Martin’s “Skunk Works”
Luis Elizondo: FMR Director of Programs to Investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats, USG

#ProfoundPossibilities

Watch live on www.ToTheStarsAcademy.com [site not reachable at the time of writing]

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Where do I sign up for my $500K VIP package bundle, complete with a custom photo shoot with a cardboard cutout likeness of Senor DeLonge?

I'll just use my SSN to access the Fed bank account taken out in my name...cuz WHITE!!!

edit on 10-10-2017 by FHomerK because: We are merely players, performers and portrayers.... each another's audience outside their gilded cage...

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

At this point, I have 0% interest in what Tom DeLonge has planned for these announcements. Haven't there been a number of these now?

I feel like he's just trying to sell something or break into a new interest of his that he really doesn't have much experience or expertise in. I could be totally wrong as I have not thoroughly studied everything he's published on the subject - I only know him from Blink-182 and "Angels and Airwaves" (I think he's in that other band too).

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Happy dance, Happy dance....this is what we've been waiting for.

edit on 10-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Agreed, at this point with Delonge it is show me only. I am tired of his "upcoming announcements"

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeah they better get on the bread and circus
with a civil war brewing.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Doesn't really sound like a breakout announcement about a discovery.. seems like just a planned UFO think tank or something. Very disappointing if that is the case - I thought we were waiting with baited breath for the super-secret thing he was going to divulge.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'll watch, but based on an article I read earlier today about this, dunno that I'd expect anything earthshaking

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Don't Blink for you'll miss it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Whatever.

Tom deLonge has always been a class A mook. Nothing ever has, or ever will be redeemable about him.

I am not shocked at all that he's hawking his UFO tripe in a piteous attempt to stay famous.

Blink 182.....pffft!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I get the impression this isn't some major reveal about the phenomena, but more of an announcement about this new group put together to address the phenomena from different angles, Hal Puthoff is a part of it, for what it's worth

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So Tom Delonge and a team of charlatans are finally getting together to make more money?

Who would expect that?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

With that amount of ex-spooks, this has got to by a psy-op.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Unless they happen to find a willing ufo nut billionaire to bankroll it i don't see the point of this. Serious investors will laugh thier asses off and there arent enough normal people willing to put cash in to something like this for it to achieve its stated aims.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I clicked the link in the OP, and it says if I want to invest, I have to give him $200 ?
Invest in what? Wtf does he want $200 for?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Whats his name again ?

Whats his name again ?

This has been going on longe denuff now and I ain't expecting anything good .

I think I'll even leave my tinfoil hat in my faraday cage, while I wait upon the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT 👍

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
nm

edit on 10-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Groan . . . .

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Youre not serious? How long have you been here? I know awhile. Are you missing what we've all been saying everytime he's gonna announce something?

He says nothing...has nothing. And this too shall pass with nothing revealed. A musician? Yeah, me too. Ill agree he's good at that....but terrible at predictions.

Ill bet you waited for his last "official" and "important" announcements too, rt? (there have been more than a couple that never happened cause he's got nothing). Well, please. Don''t bother. It will be nothing....2012 all over again.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh man this has made my day

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join