It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh god DIAF already.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Haha go to the link and read their mission, it sounds like just a bunch of sci-fi buzz words thrown together, even telepathy is on there.

Seriously reminded me of Kanye wests "Donda" plans.
Surprised they didn't have "luxury search engine" listed as a goal.

Sounds like they plan on collecting tons of money to research possibly impossible tech. Say goodbye to your investment money, we spend 6 month trying to read eachothers minds, turns out it's really hard.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup
if Bob Bigelow was in that group I'd be on board. Even though I highly respect Peter Levenda who wrote the 1st book of the non-fiction series...I'm suspicious that Delonge has been spoon-fed dis-info all the while being told he's getting the real deal.
So many ufo researchers have been led down this road by a government insider in Richard Doty clothing

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What's DIAF?
Die in a fire? Lol

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I’ll get some 60 day old popcorn

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You know these alien researchers like Delonge must be black psychological operations run by the government to confuse and degrade the concept about UFOs and aliens.

Did you know there having a huge conference, or had one, about aliens and you know what they call it:

AlienCon

www.thealiencon.com...

Why would you call it that?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They will probably announce creation of new company/group and ask for the support aka money for the movement towards disclosure

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Quote from Tom Delonge 4/11/2016 - ATS ask me anything:

“Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. ”

If this announcement tomorrow does not include the information he speaks of above he blatantly lied to spur interest in this entertainment company.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I’d like to see the funding break down of this “company”.

What exact percentage (if any) has Delonge invested directly?

Where does this sponsor money go and what exact percentage funnels back to Delonge directly or indirectly?

My guess is that Delonge gets first take off the top and it funnels into his books and movies or as he says , “the entertainment division”.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Good Lord look at part of the mission statement...Brain-computer interface technology - Explore new approaches for the use of sophisticated technologies to promote direct brain to computer interfaces. Huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I was thinking similar.
Now I highly doubt he will go and say anything what so ever about it tomorrow.
Because if he did, you wouldn't need to buy the book or go to the movie.
It's gonna be the same tight under wraps bs that it has been.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

There already is BCI tech out there. Amputees use it to move mechanical limbs, heck there's even brain powered drone racing.
I'm interested in seeing what comes of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I clicked the link in the OP, and it says if I want to invest, I have to give him $200 ?
Invest in what? Wtf does he want $200 for?

The blink182 royalties must not be cutting it for him.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Now that you say it my own doctor received national recognition for a procedure done on a woman receiving a prosthetic arm that she could control thru thought. Dr Ajay Seth, Canton Ohio.

wonder if they're implying this is et technology?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I’ll get some 60 day old popcorn

Sigh... try 70 YEAR old popcorn. Anticipation and wonder has turned to resignation and bitterness a while ago.

I've been forgiving as I know there's something to the UFO conundrum, as many here do... buuuut his methodology doesn't build confidence (though he could be a "confidence man").

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: SacredLore

Happy dance, Happy dance....this is what we've been waiting for.

Yes and it's just going to be him launching his I-Want-to-be-George-Lucas enterprise. That's all.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I clicked the link in the OP, and it says if I want to invest, I have to give him $200 ?
Invest in what? Wtf does he want $200 for?

Movies. During one of his interviews with George Knapp, he talked about wanting to make movies and how expensive it is to do so.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article on HuffPo written by long time UFOology writer Leslie Kean. I find her interview with "The Team" to be interesting yet conflicting.

INSIDE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT UAPs

Interesting based on her commentary with some of the team members. Conflicting because haven't we been reading we have supposedly already reverse-engineered UAPs and have the technology? Ben Rich said as much after his time at the Skunk Works. Haven't we always had USAPs where billions go to fund this research?

The way her article is written makes it sound as if we are just now at the beginning stages of disclosure and somehow the US government is going to begin releasing ET tech to Delong's company for application in society. And the fact they are asking for investors from the public so they can "fund" additional research into the ET tech they are supposedly going to have access to. It is starting to feel like a competitor to Gaia. Hmmmm...

Here is an excerpt from the article:

On Oct. 4, I had the privilege of sitting down with Jim Semivan (TTS/AAS Vice President Operations), Harold Puthoff (Vice President Science and Technology), Christopher Mellon (National Security Affairs Advisor) and Luis Elizondo (Chief of Security and Special Programs) for a four hour meeting in Washingon DC. (I have known Hal Puthoff for many years, and worked with Chris Mellon previously for another HuffPost story.) Hal Puthoff, who has spent over five decades publishing papers and advising government agencies on leading-edge technologies, explained that “these days, science fact is outstripping science fiction. We scientists are beginning to take seriously such ideas as warp-drive spaceflight right out of Star Trek, the high probability of extraterrestrial intelligence, and the realization that most of what will constitute the science of the future is well beyond our present comprehension. Given that the observation of anomalous aerospace phenomena in our skies might, in principle, incorporate elements from all three, it’s an irresistible challenge beckoning to be addressed.” At the meeting, I was given information on background and shown some revelatory documents and data off the record, some of which will eventually be made public. I was especially curious to meet Luis Eiizondo because he ran a program at the DOD involving the study of anomalous aerial threats. Luis had resigned this position literally the day before we met. I was able to verify who he was and what his tasks were at the Pentagon. He received the highest commendatons from his superiors. I learned that important unclassified data and documentation is expected to be released through the Academy’s on-line Community of Interest (COI) in collaboration with the US government, which will be set up soon. Luis told me that among several portfolios he managed, he found the issue of unexplained aerial threats and related phenomena to be particularly interesting and perplexing. “Unlike the other efforts that many people in the Pentagon knew I was associated with, the topic of aerial threats was a much more limited audience that few had any idea I was part of, with the exception of a select few individuals,” he said. I asked him if these unidentified objects were considered to be threats. “They did not exhibit overt hostility,” he said. “But something unexplained is always assumed to be a potential threat until we are certain it isn’t.” I find it highly significant that Luis Elizondo is moving from this Program buried within the DOD into the private sector. “From our observations, my opinion and that of others is that the phenomenon is very real. On the bright side, I believe we are closer than ever before in our understanding of how it operates,” he told me. Following the meeting, I spoke to Stephen Justice (Aerospace Division Director), who recently retired as a Program Director for Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin after a thirty-one year career in the Skunk Works. “How dare we think that the physics we have today is all that there is,” he said, referencing this as an important message he learned from his father. “Let’s pick at those boundaries and figure out what we don’t know. Let’s remove the artficial constraints, the assumptions we’ve applied to things, and look for opportunity.” The opportunity here, as he sees it, is to “stand in the future and look back.” Regarding UAP, he told me that since so many smart, credible people have seen them, he has concluded they must be real. “That means it can be done - these unusual flight characteristics can be done. So how do you do it? I want to dig into how you do it. It can be done!” For example, one objective is to harvest the technology to build a vehicle that will allow for almost instantaneous travel through land, air, oceans and space, by engineering the fabric of space-time. Such a vehicle could also float, like something from science fiction. Steve says we have had glimpses of the science that could make this possible. It is not outside the realm of possibiity, if the necessary resources are in place.

edit on 10-10-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this bit is all I need to see:

"To The Stars Academy is a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC), which means our public benefit purpose is a core founding principle of our corporate charter alongside the traditional goal of maximizing profit for shareholders."

Oh well at least they're being honest about this being a business whose primary interest is their stockholders making the $$$'s I guess.

And honestly, "To The Stars Academy" sounds like the title of a new BBC kids show about a school that teaches teens to be famous or something.

Yeah no thanks Tom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join