It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Wow even Greer never thought of crowdfunding to collect cash from the doh-eyed rocks on mars people. Seriously though its sad to see TDL take the exact same path as those before him there always money involved eh! I assume they have taken the profit counter down on the page due too a poor response? I'll be tuning in tonight to see their sales pitch.

edit: i actually feel sorry for him, i enjoyed the books a lot but what im getting from this is that its just a bunch of opportunists hanging around a multi millionaire.

I am interested in the so called declassified information mentioned in Keanes article though.
edit on 11-10-2017 by zetaReticulous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
are there there billions of other planets just like Earth out there? why would they come just here? I have thought about this for a very long time planets just like Earth the same atmosphere why would they just come here ?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bobw927

Probably because they aren't likely aliens from other planets, but something else entirely

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
LOL! You guys are one enhusiastic crowd :-)

But I can top that off, easily: Here is a YT vid with spherical music (knew you would love THAT!) that makes for an interesting summary of where Tom DeLonge is coming from:

Honestly, I personally find the site (it is up now) and what he says in the interview in the YT vid absolutely interesting. But I agree, nobody will ever come and present an E.T. on a silver dish at your doorstep. Definitely not Tom DeLonge or the people behind him.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I get the impression this isn't some major reveal about the phenomena, but more of an announcement about this new group put together to address the phenomena from different angles, Hal Puthoff is a part of it, for what it's worth

I guess you are right. Do you know these names? I heard "Puthoff" before, but I don't know what he is all about.

Finding out who these people really are will probably be helpful in estimating what the value of this entire project is.

EDIT:
Wow, these guys seem to be for real! Click "The Team" on the left of their website.
Sounds impressive.
edit on 11-10-2017 by SacredLore because: found description of team

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You might find this thread interesting.
The Men in Black (OPS)

A great thread by ATS own The GUT.

Puthoff crops up in there, among other places.
A search of ATS would no doubt find some mentions :-)

I, for one, feel a temptation to hum that great 90's hit "Birdhouse in you Soul" by "They Might be Giants".

It might go well with the announcement.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Oh cool, a new announcement date for his next announcement date!

Dude needs to sh#t, or get off the pot already...
edit on 11-10-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'ts a one door game....I'll take door one for the prize....which is......a kangaroo scrotum boomerang...... In other words its bouncy bollocks that just keep coming back for more. I'd love something real to come from this but I fear not.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I find the premise of an open group with a scientific approach very tempting as it does sound good.

On the other hand this might as well be the same old targeted to a fresh audience through the latest of media.

They got my attention at least (for now). Time will tell if I'm naive on this ...

I do wonder one thing. If this 'think tank' (with a commercial tail) is for the benefit of humanity (I cringe at the way this is worded btw), where is the rest-of-the-world-outside-of-the-US angle?

Let's wait for the video and see.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Seems Mr Podesta is pushing this also:

Podesta tweet

ETA: Let's all put on our most sceptical glasses for this one. If this is "the great reveal" they have been preparing, it is prudent not to swallow anything hook, line and sinker. If it is a lie, or a partial lie, it will be a convincing one. They know how to spin a tale.
edit on 11-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2017 by beetee because: Typo

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

But I can top that off, Here is a YT vid that makes for an interesting summary of where Tom DeLonge is coming from:

Heres an even shorter summary...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'll watch, but based on an article I read earlier today about this, dunno that I'd expect anything earthshaking

Of course it's nothing "earth shaking" hahaha if you have sumthing "earth shaking" you announce it right away!!! You don't set dates of when the announcement is coming, you don't cancel announcements, you don't delay delay delay again, you don't piss off the people who ae following you, you don't keep making announcements for when ur frigging announcement will be!!! You just announce it instantly!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Despite our scepticism,I wonder how many people will actually get sucked into beleiving the whole thing? Sad days...

"Don't waste
Your time
On me

You're the voice inside my 'ead"
edit on 11102017 by MrCrow because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Its fun to joke and poke fun at all this, but the fact that he has these people on board warrants attention. Ill be interested to see what comes further down the line.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous

Its fun to joke and poke fun at all this, but the fact that he has these people on board warrants attention. Ill be interested to see what comes further down the line.

If it doesn't come out with some information worthy of attention immediately it's dead on arrival. At this point there is little benefit of the doubt being extended.

It'll be known as Delongs Old Spooks Retirement Home.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

If it doesn't come out with some information worthy of attention immediately it's dead on arrival. At this point there is little benefit of the doubt being extended.

It'll be known as Delongs Old Spooks Retirement Home.

Agreed.
You can only tease people so many times before you are 'the little boy that cried wolf.'

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Podesta appears to have a genuine interest in ufology, after a few emails from Edgar Allan Mitchell they apparently had a meeting to discuss disclosure.

On iPod - but it's in the Wikileaks dump. Was interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Grant Cameron best explained what is going on.
Same story as ever.
Get a guy with a big ego. Feed him valid information together with false information.
A slowly leaking disclosure process to not shock people.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Grant Cameron best explained what is going on.
Same story as ever.
Get a guy with a big ego. Feed him valid information together with false information.
A slowly leaking disclosure process to not shock people.

I still see no reason whatsoever why the US government would want any kind of disclosure.

And that doesnt even account for every other nation on earth, which could just blurt it out, and doesnt. Surely, they dont for the same reason we dont. What advantage is it to do so?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Greer had more people on board then even this guy.

So If he doesn't put up he should be treated like Greer and ATS should send him to the hoax and charlatan bin IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join