It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Sadly, Richard Dolan has let his "fame" get to him and he's gone or is going off the reservation. He hasn't done anything worthy of consideration or reading in YEARS. Except going up against Corey Goode and the other fraudster vaudeville acts on that UFO panel last year- but it doesn't take anyone extraordinary to battle those guys.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sadly the DeLonge reveals have stalled.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

A day or so ago he hinted at cool things in the works on Instagram with Steve Justice, Head of Technology at TTSA and former Lockheed Martin employee who worked on such things as the Stealth Fighter and F22 Raptor... but he didn’t mention more UAP revelations in that post.

*shrug*

We shall see... Personally, I’m quite curious to see what he’s talking about.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for the update

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bouncing box!
2:35

Mentioned here:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I saw that too. What I want to see is this video Grant says he was told exists that shows a "being." Probably another disinfo rumor or just dumb rumor, but I sure would love for Grant to chase that one down! Has anyone ever claimed to have a video of a being before?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Claimed? Just thousands of people.

You can see a bunch at the YouTube.

Proved? None.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Cool that you follow Grant! He is an interesting source, at least very entertaining.

As vinifalou said, noone can tell with all the hoaxes out there. A few of the videos look eerily real, but of course never proof.

These days my hope is more on tangible machines or materials days that demonstrate an expansion of our understanding of physics. That rotating thing in the first video looked quite cool. Reminded me a bit of the device in the movie Contact with Jodie Foster :-)
And le'ts not forget Ezekiel 1:16:
Their wheels and their construction details looked like gold-colored beryl. Each wheel was identical in form to the others, and they appeared to have been constructed and designed as if one wheel were within another.
edit on 29-4-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting information on FOIA requests regarding the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) for which Luis Elizondo worked.

Bottom line: The actual name was Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program AAWSAP and that is why they happily came up empty-handed for the FOIA requests.

... This is very important. Reason: you may have heard that all FOIA requests relating to AATIP have come up empty. The total number of requests by now might well be in the hundreds, but it’s certainly quite a lot. People have been wondering, why can’t this program be found via FOIA requests when the ultra-establishment New York Times itself outed it? The word is that there definitely was such a program — actually multiple programs. So why was AATIP invisible?

This may well be the answer. It’s under a different name. ...

... The few qualified individuals I have spoken to about the released videos (and the longer versions which have not been shown to the public) have deemed the objects to be unexplainable as far as they can see.

So we are still dealing with a great mystery. Not only the objects themselves and who is responsible for them, but penetrating the layers of secrecy and bureaucracy that surround the information we are seeking. ...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Extraordinary claims!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

i remember when all this was forming into what it is, from day one i knew this was going to be a money grab.

if this group of people really had the 'goods' then they should have been in their first press release, they would have gotten all the money they could have wanted. The fact is they are dragging their feet so much that for me, it has lost almost all of its integrity.

if i had the info to 'invent' some amazing tech i would patent it, if i couldn't because it was already under someone else's name that would speak volumes.

i still have a little spark of hope for these guys. hopefully they can get themselves squared away and make good on showing some truly hidden videos and some thing amazing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i still have a little spark of hope for these guys. hopefully they can get themselves squared away and make good on showing some truly hidden videos and some thing amazing.

You are right. People are starting to lose interest. They better get going on the delivery part.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I saw that too. What I want to see is this video Grant says he was told exists that shows a "being."

Is it "Skinny Bob?" Because that alien is a good actor.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very insightful presentation by Linda Moulten Howe

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Linda Moulten Howe is not a credible source of anything. She's basically a player in the 'game' and employed to introduce science fiction elements into the UFO mythology time and time again. Even when it has been debunked. But Linda does not care because there are always enough gullible people who believe she is a brilliant researcher and has uncovered all of this herself. Don't be one of her gullible sheep.

As an example in this video she presents MJ12 SOM1-01 manual. Here in the video

You can download it in pdf form here : www.noufors.com...

This document is a fake.

1) For a start it''s supposedly for 'Majestic eyes only - April 1954'. It explains how MJ12 (Majestic) was supposedly formed in 1947. Why does it then have to explain what MJ12's purpose is and the reasons for classification of the document? If you need MJ-12 clearance to read the document then surely you would already be aware of those things beforehand?

2) In Chapter 3 it gives mention of how to cover up crashed UFOs

...It may become necessary to issue false statements to preserve the security of the site. Meteors, downed satellites, weather balloons, and military aircraft are all acceptable alternatives, P7 (page 10 of the pdf).

There were no official satellites launched until 1957. This manual was allegedly written in 1954!! You aren't going to be able to cover up a UFO crash by saying a satellite has crashed to earth for a while.

3) On page P10 (page 13 of the pdf) it lists Area 51 - S4 as the receiving facility for crashed discs etc. Area 51 was not acquired by US Air Force until 1955 and S4 would certainly not have been there in 1954. Not only that the nomenclature sounds very post 1989.

I can't list every thing Linda Moulten Howe says that is wrong but if she's willing to promote crap like this then you really have to question what her real motives are? She also blinks about 10 times more rapidly than most people. Which is a sign of deception.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

No its not. Sorry.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
a reply to: mirageman

I didn't realize people here hate Linda more than DeLonge. This is turning into a very bitter thread.

She's basically a player in the 'game' and employed to introduce science fiction elements into the UFO mythology time and time again.

Just who exactly do you surmise Linda is employed by and what is your proof!? Because all I'm seeing in your posts is opinions and not fact.
edit on 2-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Linda has a paywall website, books to sell, radio shows and conference appearances which provide her sole source of income. She is financially locked into the UFOtainment circus like many others. So she has to play a game to keep making money.

That video is hosted by thirdphaseofmoon. So you better read up about using that site too.

The points I raised are not my opinion they are facts. Satellites really weren't introduced until 1957 and Area 51 was not built until after 1954. Linda goes way too far promoting crap in this field. These are not isolated incidents. She's said that Apollo 11 encountered huge lizard like aliens on the moon. How anyone knew they were lizards on a moon that has no atmosphere I don't know. She's also announced recently that the Santilli film of the Alien Autopsy was real. When it's long been proven false by Phil Mantle and others. The list goes on.

But you are free to believe whatever you want.
edit on 2/5/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Lol linda like kerry cassidy make a living out of woo mostly

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes. She is also still pushing that "bismuth layered" piece of metal that she claims is from a UFO craft. When she first started investigating it, she got a report back from a lab that determined there was nothing special or extraterrestrial about it at all, but she ignored the report and just submitted it to labs who gave her the answer the wanted.

For the life of me I can't find the article on that, which gave a link to that report, so I realize my claim doesn't mean much without the link, but maybe someone else has it?
edit on 3-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join