It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Hyperboles
a reply to: vlawde

Not anymore, I can't. Recent subsequent happenings, unfortunately

That doesn't sound shady at all, of course. We TOTALLY believe you.

Since "something happened" to your photo, how about you just describe it to us?
Nothing has happened to my foto, but to me.
This matter is closed unfortunately

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why did you even bring it up then?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
They may simply want to do that, create confusion, make it look like they are admitting to knowing stuff, throwing people off the scent, making people think ufologists are lacking in not just smoking gun evidence, but also intelligence.

But they don't need to make ufologists look lacking. Mainstream people don't take UFOlogy seriously or even follow it. And with people like Corey Goode and David Wilcock and Greer and countless others thrown in there, if regular people DO look into the subject, they're immediately repelled right back out, thanks to these characters. There is also more than enough fighting and distraction and division in UFO world to go around, so they don't need to help out there either

Now they certainly have had a hand in some of that ridiculousness, planting and seeding it. But that's the point: the work has been done already. Why would they need to invest more in it? Are there some researchers somewhere that have gotten too close to the truth? If so, hardly anyone knows about it.

That's where the puzzle comes in, for me. I think it's clear that the intelligence community is behind this entire TTS deal, but to what end? Because the subject is already safely in Coo-coo land.
edit on 9-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: Words

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
New video released : Go Fast

coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 9c_story.html?utm_term=.4e3a1427d15f

edit on 9-3-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Would have been great to have a little more than a few seconds....

But thanks :-)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I agree. why did it cut out so fast. why are the pilots sounding like frat boys in an unprofessional manner. doesn't seem like they're intrigued enough to do anything about it or even very uneasy about it.

can we get data on the aircraft like its altitude, speed etc. most things look to be going real fast when just above the ocean. to be honest it doesn't look like its going very fast maybe 200mph. looks small too comparing it to the ocean swells and surface texture. I'm not impressed. as for ttsa website "Notes" I'll take them with a jaundiced eye since they were so on the ball with their last video.
edit on 9-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thanks a lot!

We know it is an F-16 flying at Mach 0.61.
The object quite fast, but nothing that would obviously be "out of this world".
Maybe it is possible to calculate an approximate speed of the object with the available data (the angle changes and the altitude would give the maximum distance to the UFO.)

I know no technology that looks and flies like this. Wouldn't a propeller-driven drone look very different?
edit on 9-3-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

could be a simple RC drone jet. they go 200+ are about four feet and they're jets aren't that hot. I've stood 4-5 feet behind one and got blasted by the exhaust. wasn't too bad.

also they're in a f18 not f16.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: beetee

I agree. why did it cut out so fast. why are the pilots sounding like frat boys in an unprofessional manner. doesn't seem like they're intrigued enough to do anything about it or even very uneasy about it.

can we get data on the aircraft like its altitude, speed etc. most things look to be going real fast when just above the ocean. to be honest it doesn't look like its going very fast maybe 200mph. looks small too comparing it to the ocean swells and surface texture. I'm not impressed. as for ttsa website "Notes" I'll take them with a jaundiced eye since they were so on the ball with their last video.

Is that ocean? The plane is at 25k ft....

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Wa post article seems to be clearly asking for more research funds or more precisely, more serious research in to the phenomenon from the government... or at least TTSA.

lol

edit on 9-3-2018 by Harpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ok, now I officially lost my interest in this TTSA scam.

Doesn't even worth a single thread for this.

But thanks for the update!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

yes it's the ocean. and it's really low flying and close to the water.

the plane's at 25,000 feet. the object in question is 5.1 miles away (or 26,928 feet) the camera is angled 22 degree looking at an object coming toward them or passing below at about their 10 o'clock position. they're banking 5 degrees to follow it. sound to me like the object is small and low.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

yes it's the ocean. and it's really low flying and close to the water.

the plane's at 25,000 feet. the object in question is 5.1 miles away (or 26,928 feet) the camera is angled 22 degree looking at an object coming toward them or passing below at about their 10 o'clock position. they're banking 5 degrees to follow it. sound to me like the object is small and low.

Unless I missed it in either the WaPo article or the TTSA site, there is no approximate speed of the object listed.

With all the claims of speed and maneuverability beyond current capabilities, one would think they would release video with something that shows that capability.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They made us wait to see something we have seen it already.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
when pilots see something they don't recognize and could be a real threat they aren't joking like that, if you really want to hear how it sounds when unknow crafts and threats are around look up gun camera footage from gulf war 1
edit on 9-3-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

couldnt they zoom on it . Its only a white dot moving relatively close to the ocean.
I dont think you will ever get a honest to goodness foto of a ufo from ttsa

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why did you even bring it up then?
Frauelein my happening was AFTER the posting.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They aren't going to convince anyone with videos like this..even less impressive than the previous TTSA releases.

Go big or go home. There HAS to be more obvious craft videos with more detail out there

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think there is a by difference between an encounter in a hostile zone and in friendly territory over home waters.

I think if you want to hear how pilots sound when encountering something strange in a non-hostile environment there are som ATC recordings of just that floating around the net. Some F15s and an unknown and some civilian traffic from february last year with an unknown something passing over two civilian airliners.

If any the pilots are even more flippant and nonchalant than in the ATFLIR videos. I expect it comes down to context.

So the current aatip videos sound pretty normal to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just thought I'd make a list for all threads that are related to any AATIP, 'To the Stars', DeLonge issues that have been active since Jan 1st 2018 for people trying to keep up with this subject. I will also post this list into all of the threads that have remained active in the last couple of days.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join