It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Being a friend of Tom's since high school, I feel like I should chime in here as a somewhat neutral observer. Clearly I'm biased, having known him, but I personally feel this is a sincere effort of TTSA's part to engender a real-time discussion with the public through the DoD. When these guys make a move, it's planned months in advance. I would expect any technological roll-out to take at least months, if not years. I feel the technology deserves at least a chance to prove (or disprove) itself to the public.

In the coming months/years, you will likely see Tom play less and less of a roll in the tech fields. It is designed this way deliberately to let the data drive the discussion.

Poway High School - Class of 94
Agent 51

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Springer

Could it be that the Q attack on the Deep State could wrest control of the secrets of UFO's away from them and bring everything out into the open!?? Might that be what is holding back the DeLonge reveals???

What is this "Q" I've seen mentioned here lately...there's never any context for it

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Thank you for contributing! I am always surprised how easily people in public forums assume the worst of others.
Must be the constant propaganda by mass media that the world is full of crime and violence. Simple math would reveal that it is a small minority who actually wants to harm others. The vast majority wants to help.
Tom DeLonge surely deserves credit. And he IS a great musician.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'll defer to you on that. You are more plugged in and knowledgable than I am. Thanks for ATS!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

John Alexander has described to me, in great detail and in person, the fabulous work ATP did. I think it should be recognized and researched by ATS, it shows just how great a burden running LARGE enterprises can be when you're looking for the needle in the haystack, OR, the TRUTH...

And just prior to this John Alexander sold me a book that said there was no such a program--he had looked high and low--and that, basically, I and any others who might suspect so were silly conspiracy theorists! John has some 'splaining to do. Have you asked him about that, Springer?

It's hard to keep up with the misinfo & disinfo let alone the truth. In certain circles anyways. I'm sure they're fascinating to hang out with though so no blame or nothin'.

I'm not asking for a refund but I would like to hear Alexander's explanation---know what I'm sayin'?

edit on 6-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Having only met Tom once, but we spent a couple hours face to face discussing these topics, and a few phone conversations too, I'd agree with you 100%.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I could have the Anagram wrong, I don't know what his project was referred to but he has publicly spoken about the deep dive he, et-al, did into the topic at the highest levels of Government combined with his experience at running huge budget, multi-departmental projects.

That's what I'm referring to.

Sorry if I misunderstood what "program" is which"...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So, as you know, in Alexander's book UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities he claimed that no official UFO programs existed. He did reveal his own study group the quasi-official Advanced Theoretical Physics Group and made no mention of what we first knew as AATIP.

If he was talking to you about HIS group then that part is understandable. What it doesn't clear up is was Alexander being disingenuous in his book or did his high and low search fail to uncover AATIP even though it was full of his NIDS/Aviary colleagues and friends?

You see how that raises a serious question, right?

"What we found was not what was expected. Nobody was minding the store!"

But Alexander's boss Bigelow and various NIDS-connected folk were supposedly part of an official study during this same time period.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

AATIP was well after his run, his gig was back in the late 80's - early (very early) '90's if I remember right.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

That's true but he published his book this decade, so I can see why some people raise an eyebrow there. It's quite an interesting read actually, though I find it hard to believe that Mr Alexander didn't know about AATIP when he was publishing his book, too many chums in the know.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Has Alexander explained ?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

That's a damn good point.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I've thought this from the start. Never had any real personal reason for doubting Mr. DeLonge's sincerity. I do find it amusing how the UFO/Conspiracy crowd reacted to this all. I'm pretty sure I said to someone years ago if anything ever did come out about this subject the people bleeting on about disclosure would be the first ones to dismiss it. Oh, look what happened.

Anyway, the past 6 months have been pretty interesting, at least it's gave us folks interested in the subject something to chew on for a while, for better or worse. One of the reasons I stopped following the topic was because I realized much of it, for me at least, was just laughing at the severe amount of BS that was out there. I'm interested in the subject again, and have noticed that Mr. Delonge's group has ruffled some feathers amongst the like of David Wilcox, Jimmy Church (lets face it he has to agree with Wilcox and the other nutters or he wouldn't have anyone to fill his 20 shows a month, would he?) and a whole bunch of others who are vocally attacking his group because it's threatening their own little conspiracy narrative. In my books, that is a good thing. It also looks like the subject of UFO's is getting taken a little more seriously in major news outlets, though some are still rolling with the X-Files theme on occasion.

Anyway I'm starting to ramble. Final thought is there is nothing sinister about the TTSA thing. People can pull up the financials if they want, it means nothing, TTSA are not forcing you to pay for any information, it gets put on the site with no charge, so there is no scam there really. No-one is making you donate (I haven't and wont). So time will tell if anything of worth comes from TTSA. So far though, I've enjoyed the ruffling of feather

edit on 8/7/2018 by Smugallo because: typos

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

I've thought this from the start. Never had any real personal reason for doubting Mr. DeLonge's sincerity. I do find it amusing how the UFO/Conspiracy crowd reacted to this all. I'm pretty sure I said to someone years ago if anything ever did come out about this subject the people bleeting on about disclosure would be the first ones to dismiss it. Oh, look what happened.

The UFO experts have all carved out their unique territory and start to fight and sling mud if someone comes along to take it. We see it all the time. Pretty sure Tom DeLonge isn't too worried what anyone thinks at this point. He seems focused on his task at hand.

So far though, I've enjoyed the ruffling of feather

Just wait until things heat up, you'll see a crapstorm of ruffled feathers. From the scientific community to the religious folks. #thestormiscoming
edit on 8-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Any day now the temperature will start to rise, right?

Any day now. Any day. Just wait, any day now it will happen. The last 2 years was just warm up.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Interesting Jeremy Corbell interview where he covers the Tic Tac UFO video!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
New publication on TTSA, lots of interesting details, from politics to metamaterials to science.

Dr. Hal Puthoff Addresses the Society for Scientific Exploration

A few quotes...

Why a threat?

What happens if potential adversaries achieve significant breakthroughs by getting hold of advanced technology either based on their study of the phenomena, or from sensor data, or from crash retrieved materials? That could provide a problem for the United States in the sense of threat. There’s reason to be concerned about that. This is a document in the program we dug up out of the Soviet Union (“Thread-3”). It’s a very thick document. It shows that the Soviet Union had a massive program also trying to get to the root of all of this. In this document a number of research institutes and military institutes are listed. Of course, they had the same concerns we did. Is there a threat from the phenomena or might the Americans make headway before us and that be a threat?

Trying to explain observations...

That helped us understand some of the aspects, I mean you may have heard the phrase, “dense stars you get red-shift.” It turns out in this engineered technology you get so called “blue shift.” That is, frequencies are up-shifted to higher frequencies. So, for example in this room most of the radiation coming off our bodies, off the walls and so on is in fact in the infrared. But we see things in the visible range. What happens when you get into a volume of space where the vacuum has been engineered in the way I’ve been discussing? It turns out you get a blue shift. So, in fact the infrared that you don’t ordinarily see can get blue shifted up into the visible so it’s not surprising that all these craft should be so luminous. Now the downside from all of this is the fact that visible light, which doesn’t have any particularly harmful effects, gets blue shifted up into the ultraviolet, so if you get too close to a landed craft, you might get a sunburn, or off into the soft X-ray regions so there’s a chance of radiation poisoning. If you run across one of these sitting on the ground and it’s powered up, I recommend you don’t rush up.

Well, that helped us to understand. We as part of this program looked at some cases that were really good from Brazil. In 1977, 78, it was like Close Encounters of the Third Kind. A thousand pages of documents all done by the Brazilian Air Force investigative team, 500 photographs, 15 hours of motion film, a lot of medical injuries. This is a list of the different kinds of medical injuries that occurred when people encountered these craft at close range, and it has some overlap with cases that we’ve investigated during the program, of injuries occurring.

Purpose of TTSA:

And let’s face it, advocacy of this issue in government circles is not viewed as career enhancing in part because, despite the weirdness of the subject, if you don’t make a lot of progress, you know, it doesn’t look good on your resume that you’re moving up the line.

So, because of that, there’s a forward story. Many of us involved in the program decided that there should be an outreach program in the public sector. So this is the forward story. The goal was to establish a broad-based, high-quality scientific community-of-interest in the public sector concerning these Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and other related leading-edge topics. And so we got together and formed a company called, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science.

Cooperation:

QUESTIONER: For all of us inventors working in our garages, on metric engineering devices, is there going to be a clearinghouse for people to trade discoveries? Just the thing about the frequency shift (to blue). We can all be looking for line shifts with lasers to see if we can generate generate micro effects. Something like that would be incredibly valuable. How can that come out?”

PUTHOFF: We have a Maverick Inventor Program at EarthTech International, my organization, and also at the To The Stars Academy is putting together a research organization. So, if you are doing some metric engineering in your lab and you’ve got some laser shifting a frequency, bring them on; we will look at them.

edit on 17-7-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

the chupachup ufos in brazil always made me wonder.

the sucking the villagers said happened to them i can't explain but the deaths are easily explained a many number of ways.

there was a lot of strange things happening in S.A i will have to see and refresh myself on the papers they released.

during the chup chup incident the people that were affected said that there was allot of anti government fighting going on at the time and i wonder if the US was assisting or just observing one side with advanced drones and maybe even testing some 'less than lethal' weapons that killed some people.

i would bet the ufo's disappeared as the fidgeting moved on from the area

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Interesting, is it this the type of incidents in Brazil you are referring to?

I wonder if this is linked to the Chupacabra legend. But maybe it is just the similar name. Although there is a common theme of "extracting blood".

In any case, both would justify to consider these phenomenon as a (possible) threat.
edit on 18-7-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Meanwhile while waiting on TDL, Agent Scully has come up with the goodies.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join