It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
I see what makes you think it's rotating, but it looks to me like the other plane is probably flying in a straight line and what you think is rotation of the contrail is a change in perspective because the plane that the video is taken from is moving. Remember the video is taken from a moving plane, so it's your perspective that's changing, it's not a rotating contrail.

edit on 2018815 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's possible if the contrail was kind of solidified at that height though no jetliner seems to be near what you suggest is the contrail. I do see what you suggest by rotation. It's a possible answer and I'll watch the video again. Thanks for the idea and suggestion.
edit on 15-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
no jetliner seems to be near what you suggest is the contrail.
I can't see the airplane either which makes it all the more ironic and bizarre that your initial response to this was that it was too close to be another plane! If the plane is so far away you can't even see it, then it can't be very close, can it? It's not uncommon that you can see a contrail without being able to see the plane that's making it since contrails are often larger than the plane (below example is over 100x larger, and that's not even a persistent contrail) and thus can be seen at a greater distance than the plane, though in this case it's possible if we had the original video, before being compressed on youtube, there might be some sign of the airplane on enlargement.

contrailscience.com...

The contrail below is at least 100 times as big as the plane that left it (the plane is just barely visible as a little grey dot ahead of the contrail). And this contrail is not even a persistent one.

edit on 2018816 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
UPDATES!!!

The ADAM Research Project Begins

edit on 18-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Officially released through TTSA: Luis Elizondo Presents the History of AATIP

TTS Academy Special Programs Director, Luis Elizondo, gives an official presentation on the history of the Department of Defense's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program that he ran up until 2017. You'll learn what AATIP is, what it isn't, as well as receive a status update on the current state of affairs for the future of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena research.

I think this is a bit more complete than what was available previously. Worth your time.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Raytheon comments on video published by TTSA.

“We might be the system that caught the first evidence of E.T. out there,”

“To really be sure, we would need the raw data,” said Dr. Steve Cummings, vice president of Technology Development and Execution at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems. “Visual displays alone are not the best evidence.”

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Official TTSA article by Luis Elizondo:

Why Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Are A National Security Risk And Also An Opportunity For Progress

EXCERPT:

Scientific truths help push society forward.

At this point, there’s no question about whether UAPs are out there — they are. People can choose to either continue to live with their heads buried in the sand, or they can take a proactive approach to the phenomenon.

Centuries ago, when mankind first stood on the shores of a beach and contemplated sailing across the horizon, the chorus shouted, “You’re crazy! You’re going to fall off the Earth! There are sea monsters!”

But now, in the 21st century, people travel across oceans every day. What our ancestors thought were sea monsters are great white sharks, blue whales, and giant squid. It turns out that they’re just another part of our natural environment.

Once people committed to discovering the truth for themselves, it was no longer mystical, it was just nature.

But because government processes demand secrecy when it comes to classified information, false knowledge about UAPs spreads rapidly. Secrecy empowers people selling their snake oil and YouTubers profit from peddling their ill-informed narratives about UFOs. Soon people start believing Elvis lives on the mothership — just as they once believed you could fall off the edge of the Earth.

The more knowledge people have, the better they will be able to master their own destinies, and not be held hostage to the monsters of their imaginations.
edit on 6-9-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Sorry that YouTuber is a butthead. I couldn't stand to watch all of it.
edit on 9-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You should have paid attention.

Where did Tom go in 43 hours it really took to get to Texas from Columbus, Ohio? Not the 18 hours Zondo claims it to be in the video.

Abducted? I guess we'll have to wait for the next episoode.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You should have paid attention.

Where did Tom go in 43 hours it really took to get to Texas from Columbus, Ohio? Not the 18 hours Zondo claims it to be in the video.

Abducted? I guess we'll have to wait for the next episoode.
is

Exactly what is the reasoning for this 48/18 hour journey? I guess a boo boo was made.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You really have a dislike for DeLonge, including making a meme'd avatar deriding him. I'm content to wait and see if he delivers anything. If he doesn't I'll judge him then, not before.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He's using TTSA to write off huge debts. I can prove that if you want me to?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

He's using TTSA to write off huge debts. I can prove that if you want me to?

I couldn't understand how people couldn't smell the stink from the start with this whole thing, let alone now?

BTW I love your new avatar , LMAO

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Actually the new avatar has been designed to portray a multiple of meanings and interpretations based on the frame of mind of the individuals who view it at any particular time.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Actually the new avatar has been designed to portray a multiple of meanings and interpretations based on the frame of mind of the individuals who view it at any particular time.

Yeah I caught that as well, lol

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Is that Voltaire tattooed on his chest? If so... Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I've already seen the investment documents. I know how business shifts money. Quite common actually!
edit on 10-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sorry to hear you gave these charlatans any money. It''ll go to cover up the truth and you'll never see a return on your investment. When Tom DeLonge has outlived his usefulness to the govt. he will be branded a pedophile through his association with Podesta and marginalized and contained. Just like Stan Romanek. End of disclosure and mission accomplished by the govt.

Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

At what point in the last 11 months do you feel you were seduced by the Dark side?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Is that Voltaire tattooed on his chest? If so... Hilarious.

I know him by another name but I believe it is Voltaire.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join