It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

WOW, a movie for me, thanks :-)

More stuff to kill time until they land: Could UFO flight characteristics be explained with stuff we already know, namely superconductivity and magnetism? "Quantum levitation" is not esoteric crap, it is real, demonstrated science.
Even if UFOs use something else, this is very cool.

Don't be put off by the intro, includes demonstrations from the Superconducitivity Group Tel-Aviv University, Israel:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

"Quantum levitation" is not esoteric crap, it is real, demonstrated science.

Right. It's a demonstration of the Meissner effect. Magnetic levitation. Never mind the "quantum" nonsense.

Not sure how a UFO could use it to fly since it requires a magnetic field sufficiently strong enough to lift the weight of the superconductor (and the ship carrying it).

arxiv.org...
edit on 7/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the link to the interesting PDF!

Yes, I also don't see where the magnetic field could come from for the (alleged) UFO sightings.
Still a really fascinating phenomenon to watch, has a magic touch to it as we are not used to seeing that effect in nature.
(Was wondering whether this is being used for MagLev trains, but doesn't seem to be a good idea.)

OK, off now to buy me a quantum steak. Quantum is the new Mega!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This seems to be one of the persons in the wider circle of TTSA one whom the hopes lie for making it to Alpha Centauri.

Dr. Eric Davis speaks about his scientific papers.

Topics include extracting energy from the quantum vacuum and warp drives. Wormholes, negative energy, ...

The man sounds determined and competent. He admits that experiments will have to show whether the theories are right.

edit on 22-7-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The is exactly the same 9ne I'm talking about, lots and lots of oddness with the case.

People saying the craft attacked them and there was even a death directly related to the crafts.

There was a Sargent Holanda who was in charge of 5he governed TSA operation Plato aka operation sauser

On my cell will edit later tonight

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Haven't seen this anywhere IIRC; didn't know this myself.

Still creating mystery eh Tom?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I-Team obtains some key documents related to Pentagon UFO study

List of scientific studies for Pentagon made public for the first time

He doesn't know if more UFO videos will be released but says there is big news coming about the ones already made public. The Gimbal video, for instance. He points out that the pilots didn't encounter just one UFO.

This is here to stay. Get used to the idea of having to incorporate these concepts into your view of the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

This is here to stay. Get used to the idea of having to incorporate these concepts into your view of the world.

Exactly.
By the time Steve Justice floats out of a subbied LM hangar in a metamaterial exotic craft- everyones critical thinking will be exhausted by TTSA's ongoing refusal to acknowledge evidential burden.

Yes - believe it or not - TTSA somehow managed to replicate a featureless craft with no control surfaces and no visible signs of propulsion from opto electric telemetry and a bit of "metal- material" cum meta materials (furious hand waves) that Hal took delivery of in the pic.

There has definitely been no misappropriation of knowledge and or technologies by persons unknown and they definitely havent been (mis) using the craft as Illuminati mini vans whilst the rest of us are frozen in a petrodollar based groundhog day of war and lies for the last 50 years.

TBF - I would take the TTSA story of how the next technological revolution occurred as long as we get the tech...and my flying car whilst I'm young enough to enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

You are too optimistic, TTSA will not have craft and gadgets for you within your lifetime.
What you will have to swallow is that there is something "supernatural" out there. Supernatural by the standards we have today. Just like your smartphone would have appeared supernatural a few hundred years ago. It will be a nagging thought in the back of your mind while you are pondering the vital question what will be next on Netflix. And even this is probably 5 years down the road. But it cannot be stopped anymore. Get used to the idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My take on that is

1) George Knapp is obviously close to TTSA and has become agreed media outlet for TTSA. In exchange for not being critical at all he gets to release all their stuff and exclusive interviews with the key people. People who are too concerned about criticism from other sources. He probably got that document from the Hoff or Zondo. It is not a secret document from the Pentagon.

2) That document is just a list of just a list of other documents referencing studies in theoretical advanced propulsion, bio-tech and weapons systems.

3) AAWSAP was a military project to predict and recognise new technologies many decades into the future. Future military threats if you like. It was not a study of UFOs.

4) Zondo and the $ci guys from BAASS created the UFO study part in their heads and then ran with it. Despite believing in all this paranormal stuff for decades. Even studying it with taxpayers money this group have still been unable to 'prove' any of it to the wider world. The cash from the government ran dry.

5) Once the funding dried up from the military they needed a new sponsor. Then they heard about Tom DeLonge! It was their lucky day.

As J.Allen Hynek once said "We don't have UFOs.....only UFO reports".

Although they are trying to hint that we have bits that fell off them!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You may well be right on all these points. But I still think TTSA means progress. There IS something out there, this Tic Tac is not fictional as the vast majority still chooses to believe.

Elizondo:

"It's about changing the paradigm in which our government can finally take this issue seriously without worrying about their political survival, right, allowing Congress to have a conversation in open or closed session saying, all right guys, gals, what do we do about this?"

If TTSA achieves the above, they have merits. The simple acknowledgement that there IS an unexplained phenomenon means a big change for our civilization. TTSA maybe has a hidden agenda. But it is better than the not so hidden agenda of all our official institutions whose purpose seems to be to keep everybody well in line until they have managed to conjure up their artificial Armageddon.
edit on 26-7-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Dammnit....I had a mental image of TDL slapping the roof of a black triangle on QVC in a few years.

In regards to "supernatural" - if a scientist got a proper look at a smartphone in 1718 - I dont think many of them would draw a supernatural conclusion.
...In the same way a Tic Tac displaying none conventional characteristics is unlikely to be supernatural when the people showing you it are all connected to industries that deal in secrets and technology.

edit on 26-7-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I am glad I could help clear up this misconception :-)

I for myself would already by happpy if humanity could be stopped from polluting itself out of existence with garbage nobody needs for happiness. Which, fascinatingly, brings us back to something massive slapping the roof of QVC.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
TO the stars announces A.D.A.M research project:

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science Announces The ADAM Research Project, an Academic Research Program Focused on Exotic Materials for Technology Innovation From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations. As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection. Given the potential significance of such findings, To The Stars Academy has made it a Tier-1 priority to use its resources to subject these materials to detailed and rigorous scientific evaluation whenever feasible. As soon as TTS Academy is notified that materials are available, a thorough effort will be made to document their origin and credibility, followed by the establishment of chain-of-custody procedures and ownership protocols. In addition to reviewing the materials for their potential significance as evidence of exotic origin, the analysis will evaluate materials for such characteristics as exceptional strength, lightweight build and any unusual advanced properties that potentially could contribute to the development of exciting new technologies in the future.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com... 18_07_26_06_29&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f87397858e-43d0a76014-261790721&mc_cid=43d0a76014&mc_eid=e2012b40c2
edit on 26-7-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thank you for the update. I was disappointed first because "no material". But Tom's Instagram post says something more:

Our world-class team has already started collecting samples obtained through reliable, vetted reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin!! Our goal in the coming weeks is to give you insight into the methodology and care taken into collection and testing so you can follow the process.

So it seems they DO have samples to test. That would be exciting, indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

at this point they need to put up or shut up.

it would give the SOOOOOOOOO much needed credit

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The UFO Show July 2018.

Listen what Travis Walton has to say:
twitter.com...

Various clips with Luis Elizondo speaking.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Luis Elizondo at MUFON 2018, keynote:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thank you for the update. I was disappointed first because "no material". But Tom's Instagram post says something more:

Our world-class team has already started collecting samples obtained through reliable, vetted reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin!! Our goal in the coming weeks is to give you insight into the methodology and care taken into collection and testing so you can follow the process.

So it seems they DO have samples to test. That would be exciting, indeed.

Would you be willing to accept TTSA about anything knowing the "spookie" associations they have?

imo....just more of the same BS like always.
edit on 29-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join