It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I haven't invested and I'm not seduced by anyone. methinks you ASSume too much and you know what they say about that!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

But you were the one who said in this very thread..

When Tom DeLonge has outlived his usefulness to the govt. he will be branded a pedophile...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was that an assumption that you have abandoned? If so why?

edit on 11/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You’ve got to admit TTSA has brought a little life into UFOlogy…

But ask yourself this, would this have happened without TDL.

Think about it, just like Bennewitz came along and they strung him (de)along and fed him disinformation for years before he cracked, but he opened up a whole new era of weird theories about UFOs and aliens that have only recently been kind of forgotten about, though there are remaining motifs within UFOlogy from that era: all this nonsense from people that they know the kinds of aliens, 4 or 19 kinds; the aliens are from this or that planet; and still many people believe that they are bloodsuckers and all kinds of weird stuff all emanating from the Bennewitz misinformation.

So that has dissipated and here along comes Delong to start the upgraded motifs( disinformation) that will rather than associate UFOlogy and aliens with horror, they will now associate it with science fiction.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

True. Poor Paul had a mental breakdown after the years of mind games with him. I really hope Tom doesn't end the same way.

Or even worse being framed as a paedophile as PixelP predicted earlier in the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sorry dude, that was NOT MY POST! Get your facts straight!!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Don't aoplogise as YES it was your post. You are now standing neck deep in an Egyptian River...

Link

Why are you blatantly lying?

Or should we call it pixelating

edit on 11/9/2018 by mirageman because: unpixelating believable

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That was never my post and not my position. Frankly not sure where that came from!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Maybe he's the lone holdout that thinks Rendlesham was a lighthouse.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It comes from page 12 of this thread - October 2017...

...and unless you wish to claim that someone 'planted' a false post under your ATS identity -

- you may as well just admit that you do not 'remember' posting it, and that your view on the matter has apparently undergone a change over the past year..

(and you might also like to apologize to mirageman)
edit on 11-9-2018 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

That was never my post and not my position. Frankly not sure where that came from!

Really? Then I suggest your account has been compromised and should be closed.

Here's another moment where your memory problems might surface again;

Where does it say I will get a saleable share of stock in their efforts on their way to building a quantum hyperdrive or anything!? This is worse than the most shady Kickstarter. I know other published researchers that enlist scientists assistance, some at Livermore Labs, and they aren’t begging for money. Maybe DeLonge and Jaime Mausaan are teaming up!? This isn’t big, this is a scam and might even blow up on DeLonge with the SEC. Honestly, if there was any there, there DELonge would have been able to get Private Venture Capitalists with more money than they need. DeLonge is not the conduit to our future and this cash grab shows his feeble hand. You’re right this doesn’t compare to Greer...this is worse! DeLonge would get laughed off Shark Tank TV show.

Posted by PixelPusher p10 of this thread

Or this one

... Disinfo is the objective. Shame Tom DeLonge bit the disinformation bait.

Posted by PixelPusher p12 of this thread

There's quite a few more there as well.

So whilst you accuse others of making assumptions then perhaps you should pucker up first?

But if you want to continue this charade then I'd suggest that you either seek urgent medical assistance for severe memory loss and possible schizophrenia and ask the moderators to close your account. Or you can simply admit that you have been seduced by the DeLonge and TTSA campaign and changed your points of view.

edit on 12/9/2018 by mirageman because: can't remember!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
But if you want to continue this charade then I'd suggest that you either seek urgent medical assistance for severe memory loss and possible schizophrenia and ask the moderators to close your account.
There may be no cure for poor memory. Scientific research has shown our memories are far less reliable than we like to imagine:

You Have No Idea What Happened (We get many details wrong when recalling past memories)

“The implications for trusting our memories, and getting others to trust them, are huge,” Phelps says. “The more we learn about emotional memory, the more we realize that we can never say what someone will or won’t remember given a particular set of circumstances.” The best we can do, she says, is to err on the side of caution: unless we are talking about the most central part of the recollection, assume that our confidence is misplaced. More often than not, it is.
So if PP doesn't remember writing that, he may be completely normal. What's not normal however is denying he wrote a post from a passworded account without some kind of alternate explanation, like someone hacked his account. But probably nobody hacked his account, he just has as bad a memory as scientific research has shown is normal, and they tested college student age subjects who tend to have even better memories than older people, so it doesn't tend to get better with age.

The relevance to the UFO subject is that the longer since the event, the less we should rely on what someone says about it, as being an accurate memory. Interviews right after it happened would reduce memory issues to the extent possible, but there are still misperception issues even with recent sightings.

a reply to: penroc3

In my opinion, anybody who listens to the Halt tape when he's looking in the direction of the lighthouse and sees the light flashing at the exact same interval as the lighthouse, and doesn't think he was looking at the lighthouse, has a screw loose.

However that's not the only light they saw, and it certainly doesn't explain everything.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What's your problem with those thoughtful posts? Give Delonge a chance to show his hand. If he doesn't deliver he will be through, so what's your beef?
edit on 12-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This is laughable. You've been seduced by the "TTSA will bring you disclosure but not quite yet" line.
But what's amusing and bemusing is that you couldn't even admit that you were totally against DeLonge and TTSA at first. But have done a total 180° at some point.

You can't escape the fact. You said

When Tom DeLonge has outlived his usefulness to the govt. he will be branded a pedophile...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd say that was a big assumption. Yet you still can't admit you blatantly lied and instead you denied it was you who posted it. Be careful what you say about other posters if you don't want to be branded as something yourself in the future.

edit on 13/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Give him time to deliver. If he doesn't, then you can lay into him! I'm not the focus of this thread, so careful!
edit on 14-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Seems a NASA Insider thinks the technology has existed since Tesla was around.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Your link goes nowhere sir, and frankly, your arguments go nowhere too!
edit on 15-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Your link goes nowhere sir, and frankly, your arguments go nowhere too!

Wowzers!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I admire your enthusiasm, PP! Although perhaps you and MM should shake hands now and agree to utterly disagree.

Parts of Rendlesham were most certainly the lighthouse, absolutely no question, particularly from Halt's vantage point. Plus, the farmhouse lights played a part.

However, other lights remain unexplained, the mobile red orb in particular. And, as I mentioned to MM in his RFI thread, the lightened area witnessed by Lt Englund and shown via night-vision to Halt before he set out, was not the lighthouse or house lights as seen from the East Gate.

And so long as Halt keeps hinting at deeper secrets that he won't divulge, this damn case won't die, lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you can't even admit that you changed your mind and had to stoop this low and get a moderator to delete your post then so be it. It's there for all to see what happened but let's move on as I was getting nowhere.

Now maybe you can expand on why you said?

a reply to: beetee
I'm not promising anything, unlike DeLonge. I have insider info that Delonge and Greer don't have. Believe me or not. I don't care. I know what I've seen and witnessed. USA is in for some cool tech in the near future, for sure. The USA will be energy independent and the oil nations will fall.

Obviously you allude to hidden knowledge. Was this what changed your mind about TTSA?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Don't aoplogise as YES it was your post. You are now standing neck deep in an Egyptian River...

Link

Why are you blatantly lying?

Or should we call it pixelating

Yikes this is like one wild magic carpet ride!

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join