It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Boadicea

Thank you. These reports are starting to show up more and more. But it is as many have said. Homeland Security have taken controll over all the information flow. They are creating narrativs as fast as New questions are asked.

They can create whatever narratives they want, but too many people know otherwise. And more and more are learning the truth every day. And I am so thankful for those people speaking out loud and proud. Those people who know also include good conscientious and honorable LEOs and security guards and all kinds of people who didn't sign up for this -- lies and coverups, especially after a major terrorist attack on our people on our soil.

I am pritty sure this event will die Down. And later it will be used to push through some New laws.

Only if we let it.

If this event is government sponsored.....what can we do. The government have so many Security layers to protect themselves With.

I don't believe it is government sponsored. If it were government sponsored, then every shooting along the strip was also part of their plan, and they would be exploiting every single incident to the max. There would be no advantage to hiding it. I do believe that an undercover federal agent -- "Paddock" for these purposes -- set up a meeting with nefarious characters for the purpose of arranging an arms deal, and that the cameras were for the feds to see the meeting (either in real time, or recorded and viewed later). And I also think those nefarious characters had completely different intentions -- a terrorist attack. So I think the feds are covering their role in how this was able to happen for political reasons, and also because their original investigation/operation has now turned into a full-blown terrorist attack investigation and they don't want to tip their hand.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's how much people aren't buying the official story. I have an ex-boss/best friend, who has always thought I'm a bit of a nutter with the conspiracy thing and we've always had a chuckle over it, yesterday I went to do a UPS drop off and I wasn't in the door 30 seconds and she was asking "What have you heard about Vegas?!? It makes NO sense! Tell me the theories!" So we spent 45 minutes summarizing all the ideas on here and elsewhere. My point is, someone who does NOT believe in conspiracy at all is looking for conspiracy in this case because, yeah, the official story makes zero sense!

I don't know if we'll ever know the truth, but this whole thing is definitely not what they have said/are saying!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
This is really becoming our generation's version of the Kennedy Assassination. The official story is so full of holes that nobody with any sense believes it, but the truth has been buried so deeply that we can't uncover it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I forgot to thank you for all the links before I started watching -- so thank you!!!

I've only watched Orrora Monroe's video so far at your suggestion, and I'm so glad you did... I watched it clear to the end, and I'm glad I did. She has her thoughts and information very well organized, documents EVERYTHING, finds correlating tweets and police audio for witness statements -- forget that, survivor statements! -- and does so from the perspective of the daughter of a veteran police officer, the former wife of a Marine who lived on base, and a resident of Detroit... We need her on ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I love Your sprit

I used to be one of these guys you know...... The once who would do such Things...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Here's how much people aren't buying the official story. I have an ex-boss/best friend, who has always thought I'm a bit of a nutter with the conspiracy thing and we've always had a chuckle over it, yesterday I went to do a UPS drop off and I wasn't in the door 30 seconds and she was asking "What have you heard about Vegas?!? It makes NO sense! Tell me the theories!" So we spent 45 minutes summarizing all the ideas on here and elsewhere. My point is, someone who does NOT believe in conspiracy at all is looking for conspiracy in this case because, yeah, the official story makes zero sense!

I can second that! Even a couple people who have connections to Vegas locals are asking me for the real dirt. They know enough to know the official story is a lie.

I don't know if we'll ever know the truth, but this whole thing is definitely not what they have said/are saying!

That's where we make the internet a force for good and take the initiative to spread the word far and wide. Lots of people have put themselves out there to tell the truth and their truth is being denied and buried. The least we can do is make sure to work just as hard to keep it available for all to see. To expand on what we know AND how many people know it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I love Your sprit

Awww shucks! Thank you

I used to be one of these guys you know...... The once who would do such Things...

No, actually, I didn't and don't know... and I don't think I want to know. Not all truths have to be spoken...

Now though, of course, I'm going to read all your comments just a little bit differently!

edit on 17-10-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
Thank you!

That is exactly the reaction I've gotten. The most surprising was when I visited a neighbor who is a WWII vet. I've known him my entire life and have been teased by him from time to time and congratulated at times for "diggin' for dirt" about various things. He is not a tin-foil hat guy but the first thing he said to me was "I think I'm going to have to get myself a tin-foil hat on this. Those guys are chasing their own tails aren't they?" His theory is even darker than some I've seen/heard so far. His contention is that only rouge agents of government could conduct such an operation. He thinks our grandchildren will be looking for answers much the way our generation is still looking for answers in the JFK, RFK, King, Malcolm X murders.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: KansasGirl

But the show wasn't supoosed to have been over yet....so the programming angle for the lights doesn't hold up....

That would depend on how the lighting was programmed. The computer program doesn't know when the show is "supposed" to be over. It would only know when the computer program is ended. I was responding to this part of Dirt's comment:

...then the light guy killed the stage lights.

I think those lights above the stage are emergency lights that come on automatically when the stage lights are cut off but I don't know that for an absolute fact.

The lighting could have been programmed for the overhead floodlights to come on as soon as the lighting program for the show ended. By the light guy killing their program for the lighting, that could automatically result in the lights coming on -- either by programming it to do so, or automatically when the show lighting program ended.

Ah, got it. THAT does make sense! It has bothered me all along how the crowd was spotlighted.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Ah, got it. THAT does make sense! It has bothered me all along how the crowd was spotlighted.

It really was kind of bizarre -- even creepy -- to see, wasn't it?

But it was there for a purpose and I guess it was just doing what it was supposed to do however it happened which is lighting the way for concert-goers.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

His contention is that only rouge agents of government could conduct such an operation.

I'm still entertaining that theory as well. It's not my main theory, but I haven't ruled it out. Disgruntled and betrayed agents gone rogue could would have the knowledge, the experience and the vengefulness to do this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have sendt a U2 to you so read it.....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Video showing the stage lights going dark.

But the overhead lights do not go on right away.

The vid seems to stop and restart when the overhead lights go on.

Delays.

Lights off/on at 00:40 thru 00:47

Video

I think some other videos have the lights going off/on instantly ?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey all -- Check out this video and at about the 2:05 mark you can start to see something or someone moving across the roof of the stage from center-right to the right, which would be west towards the Strip side of the venue. The description links to a shorter version as well. I'm wondering if it could be a chopper in the sky going behind Mandalay... or both?

Anyway, let me know what you think:

edit on 17-10-2017 by Boadicea because: added directions for clarity

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's a helicopter, they have tourist flights over the city leaving every 5 minutes from the airport behind the field.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thanks for that. I hadn't realized the "key card" story had been retracted. Hmmm...have they retracted the crime scene photos yet????

I'm still trying to find information about a "Shooter in a big hotel" drill that was held recently in Vegas.

Apparently Nellis Air Force Base had held a drill on Friday before in which they trained for "multiple shooting victims." I caught part of an interview with one of the docs but can't find the video at present. I did find an article about the docs coming to help in which they mention the training they'd just been through.

Some of the Air Force personnel on hand been in such environments in the field before, but all had been trained for it — some as recently as two days before during a mass-casualty training at Nellis Air Force Base.
"The training that we had on that Friday prior helped us immensely on the following Sunday into Monday morning," Chesnut said.

www.businessinsider.com...

Haven't been able to find the drill referenced by one first responder who claimed that Sunday night was eerily like what he'd gone through in a drill held recently.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Is Jesus Campos an illegal and does the MGM grand know
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

It's a helicopter, they have tourist flights over the city leaving every 5 minutes from the airport behind the field.

Thank you!

I'm so proud of myself for not being gullible this time

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

Is Jesus Campos an illegal and does the MGM grand know
www.freerepublic.com...

Or does that SSN really belong to Mr. Quintero and it was wrongly associated with Mr Campos (we don't know how she got it) because there is no Jesus Campos and therefore no SSN for Jesus Campos?

I've tried to give this Laura Loomer a chance, but she strikes me as total disinfo. Possibly to keep us all focused on phantoms and distracted from the real circumstances and killers... and possibly to discredit Mandalay Bay for perhaps her personal vengeance -- maybe she's a disgruntled former employee, and that's how she gets access to all these internal Mandalay info -- or perhaps by another deep pocket which is going to be sued right along Mandalay Bay and they want Mandalay to take the brunt of the blame... I don't know.

But I do know this. This isn't about what Mandalay Bay knew or didn't know. It has been categorically stated that Jesus Campos was employed by CSC security company -- Not MB -- and this was a one-time contract, not an ongoing contract. So it was the responsibility of his employer and his union to vet his eligibility to work, and it's far more important what CSC and the union knew and when they knew it. Mandalay didn't hire him; they don't have this information.

And I'm pretty darn sure Laura Loomer knows it as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The air port was not closed at the time. It takes a few minutes to get the Message around. I think it took about 5 minutes before the airport got the information about the shoting. And it took a few more to rerout the resting flights.

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join