It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thanks for that. I hadn't realized the "key card" story had been retracted. Hmmm...have they retracted the crime scene photos yet????

I'm still trying to find information about a "Shooter in a big hotel" drill that was held recently in Vegas.

Apparently Nellis Air Force Base had held a drill on Friday before in which they trained for "multiple shooting victims." I caught part of an interview with one of the docs but can't find the video at present. I did find an article about the docs coming to help in which they mention the training they'd just been through.

Some of the Air Force personnel on hand been in such environments in the field before, but all had been trained for it — some as recently as two days before during a mass-casualty training at Nellis Air Force Base.
"The training that we had on that Friday prior helped us immensely on the following Sunday into Monday morning," Chesnut said.

www.businessinsider.com...

Haven't been able to find the drill referenced by one first responder who claimed that Sunday night was eerily like what he'd gone through in a drill held recently.

link

It would appear hospitals were training for a mass shooting event days before the attack. What are the chances eh? Funny how that seems to be the case in a lot of these events.
edit on 5351642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If any one wants to see the Three shooters again i will reposte the event.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

That makes sense -- thank you!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
... it's doubtful we will ever really get the true story about what really happened on Oct 1st 2017 in Las Vegas. ...

Not sure yet, could also be a gag order and a longer story will be told after some hunters have done their job.

If the media tells us a SEALS "decapitation team" is somewhere, than they are usually somewhere else.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

And some Raptors could have gone dark too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Calm before a storm?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just a thought along the way of the ever changing storyline....I'm curious on the victims and who they were. Tragic for all harmed and/or lost their life, but the MSM hasn't really said who they are. I find that very odd. I remember seeing a few featured in the MSM but not like other tragic events. So that leads me to this angle, as bizarre as it may sound-what if this was really a smoke screen of sorts with the mission of taking out one target without raising background speculation on that one victim. Just a thought that has crossed my mind. Any of the victims killed raise an eyebrow?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

If this have anything to do With Our government...... The seals or delta know nothing about it.

The government often use specific selected individuals to do specific tasks. These selected few have to be of a very specific mind set..... How can i say it..... You have to do this for the greater good..... there is no other way ?

There are poeple who have a very disturbed personaleties who would be used for such tasks as this one. But they have to show absolute loyalty to their superiors..... If not they would not pas selections......

The once who did this....are absolute loyal to their hadlers.... But these People are not really the once we should focus on. The once who do the act do so on orders. These individuals have been orderd to do this act.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tashie
So that leads me to this angle, as bizarre as it may sound-what if this was really a smoke screen of sorts with the mission of taking out one target without raising background speculation on that one victim. Just a thought that has crossed my mind. Any of the victims killed raise an eyebrow?

Others had the same thought, and did check out the deaths, but didn't find anything significant. I haven't heard of any significant people among the injured. But the injured would be protected by HIPPA laws so we would really have no way of knowing, unlike deaths which are public records.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Just a thought along the way of the ever changing storyline....I'm curious on the victims and who they were. Tragic for all harmed and/or lost their life, but the MSM hasn't really said who they are. I find that very odd. I remember seeing a few featured in the MSM but not like other tragic events. So that leads me to this angle, as bizarre as it may sound-what if this was really a smoke screen of sorts with the mission of taking out one target without raising background speculation on that one victim. Just a thought that has crossed my mind. Any of the victims killed raise an eyebrow?

Except for the fact that in the initial days they named or listed just about every victim including in many cases having interviews with the victims families..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: greyhat

If this have anything to do With Our government...... The seals or delta know nothing about it.

Of cause, that's not what i meant.

I think if a news agency is told a SEALS decapitation team is actually on board of a sub in SK than i am relatively sure they are on a hunt somewhere else... Whom could they hunt? LV terrorists?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Can you think of a scenario in which the government would stage such an event -- including multiple shooters in other locations -- and then try to hide that fact? Since it was part of the plan, presumably to instill maximum fear and panic in the people, then wouldn't they want that known far and wide?

Or am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
3 articles in the Las Vegas paper today..

MGM told the Review-Journal in a Tuesday email: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.”

^^^^ no actual proof of an email from MGM. Hmmm.

County takes 1st step to install bollards on Las Vegas Strip
^^^^ Hmmm.

MGM Resorts revealed as buyer of WNBA franchise for Las Vegas

“Mandalay Bay is a smaller, more intimate arena with about 12,000 seats,” Tomovich said, adding the configuration has not yet been been finalized. “We feel it’s the absolute right size arena for the fans to have that intimate experience to come watch basketball.”
Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thanks for that. I hadn't realized the "key card" story had been retracted. Hmmm...have they retracted the crime scene photos yet????

I'm still trying to find information about a "Shooter in a big hotel" drill that was held recently in Vegas.

Apparently Nellis Air Force Base had held a drill on Friday before in which they trained for "multiple shooting victims." I caught part of an interview with one of the docs but can't find the video at present. I did find an article about the docs coming to help in which they mention the training they'd just been through.

Some of the Air Force personnel on hand been in such environments in the field before, but all had been trained for it — some as recently as two days before during a mass-casualty training at Nellis Air Force Base.
"The training that we had on that Friday prior helped us immensely on the following Sunday into Monday morning," Chesnut said.

www.businessinsider.com...

Haven't been able to find the drill referenced by one first responder who claimed that Sunday night was eerily like what he'd gone through in a drill held recently.

link

It would appear hospitals were training for a mass shooting event days before the attack. What are the chances eh? Funny how that seems to be the case in a lot of these events.

Add to that the stock market puts.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Glad I'm not the only one with that thought. Here's what's strange...Multiple claims/news stories of 59 killed but every victim list of those who perished I can find only cites "at least 58 killed and here's the victims". Not one has 59 names. Only 58. So who's the 59th unnamed victim? Or perhaps the story has changed to only 58 now. Very weird. Anyone remember how many were cited in the press conferences?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tashie

I think the 59th is the suspect.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Glad I'm not the only one with that thought. Here's what's strange...Multiple claims/news stories of 59 killed but every victim list of those who perished I can find only cites "at least 58 killed and here's the victims". Not one has 59 names. Only 58. So who's the 59th unnamed victim? Or perhaps the story has changed to only 58 now. Very weird. Anyone remember how many were cited in the press conferences?

#59 is the alleged shooter, who they claim committed suicide.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought that too but that's not what was claimed in the MSM.
For example,
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Sheriff has stated many many times "The 59th person is "The Suspect" I won't put a name to him"

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tashie

Yes, the MSM is God's gift to Mankind.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Can you think of a scenario in which the government would stage such an event -- including multiple shooters in other locations -- and then try to hide that fact? Since it was part of the plan, presumably to instill maximum fear and panic in the people, then wouldn't they want that known far and wide?

Or am I missing something?

You are Fishing for information.... That is not what the U2 was ment for.....

It is not easy to talk about these Things. Because they are way abowe what poeple can imagine. Things dont work like People think..... I am going to give one example. A government prisson is not like a ordinary prisson...its like a institusion...a mental institusion.....

The US government is the moste powerfull entity in the world..... only mached by Israel, Russia and China.
Why would it seam so far fetched that the US would not use it Resources within?
Maybe Noram dodd could shine light on the questiosn you seak. He was Avery big part of everything....

People really need to read then selves up on gladio operations... NATOs staybehind units. They are not a joke....at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

THERE are some people ABOVE the US Govt too don't KID yourself about OLD money here.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join