It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I believe its him (whoever him is) the moles were probably covered by make up
Just a thought but could this Schuck person be his handler? Strange how he just popped up in the narrative from outta nowhere

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I believe its him (whoever him is) the moles were probably covered by make up
Just a thought but could this Schuck person be his handler? Strange how he just popped up in the narrative from outta nowhere

You could be onto something here.....

I dont know if many of you have payed any attention to any cases within the senate....?

In many cases where US interests are at stake there is alsways a guy there to monitor or to reject the pannel. and preventing them from asking or answering specific questions.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Just finding the standin and getting him to play along is Close to impossible.....

Close to impossible? No... not for enough $$

I'm not arguing with you, you might be right.

Just want to point out that "they" advertise for crisis actors all the time, and they pay them VERY well. Someone who needs the money will do just about anything if they are paid enough.

As for that flash of light in the video, Scott Binsack, host of MFA Underground, was saying in one of his videos that he thought some shots must have come from the pillars pointed out. So, good catch!

In another video, he said some of the flashes that appeared to be on the 4th, 5th, or 6th floor could have been reflections on the glass from a hotel across the street. I forget the name of the one he mentioned. My head is swimming from all the information.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It looks like the same person to me, I don’t even see a difference. Nose is the same, hairline is the same but hair is a little longer, I believe that it’s his beard and not moles.

So same person and I agree that if he’s in on it, he has to play along or he will be erased and if he does, he lives out his life in Vegas as a hero and probably has his in suite for life at the Mandalay Bay.

He does have moles but his beard is little longer also which covers it more
edit on 18-10-2017 by rowdyrich because: Added content

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just watched the interview and Campos seems pretty legit to me. He was nervous, not proud, very humble. The maintenance guy seemed like a cheese ball.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The award ceremony exif has that photo as having been taken on 10/09/2017 and according to this post that was on reddit (until it was pulled by its author), the show was recorded this last Sunday, 10/15/2017:

Guys, I’m a subscriber here and love reading all this, but I can confirm he’s not dead, as he is going to be on a very high-profile afternoon talk show tomorrow. I work at the show and we got the production schedule on Saturday morning. He’s most likely laying low because I’m sure we paid him an obscene amount of money to be his first/possibly exclusive interview. He probably disappeared while they were finishing up the paperwork, or once he saw our offer ghosted on anything less. He’s taping with us tomorrow afternoon, along with Stephen Schuck, and it will air Wednesday, 10/18. Keep an eye out for promos tomorrow when I believe it will become public knowledge, in the “tomorrow on —

wwwredditcom /r/conspiracy/comments/76wua6/question_what_is_the_status_of_jesus_campos/dohb0a4//

So he went from skinny Campos on award day to big and bulky Campos 6 days later?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What did he say?

Any odd remarks regarding the tortured timeline

Did he have a lawyer with him. Or maybe even an agent

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He wasn’t skinny then, the black suit made the appearance of him being slimmer.

He told the story much like from the beginning except he said that woman came out of her room that he told to go back in after he was already shot in the leg. Seems like everything happened before Paddock shot out the window. The only thing strange is he said he heard drilling, what else was paddock drilling? Maybe the windows before he knocked them out is my guess.

No lawyer was with him, maybe behind the scenes though

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Grr...Warner bros has blocked the vid you had shared due to copyright issues! I don't care to watch Ellen, I sure wish he interviewed with Hannity...then those who actually have a life other than watching fluff on tv can watch it conveniently on the Internet.

There is a new version. Did someone save the first?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-10-2017 by greyhat because: .

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
He wasn’t skinny then, the black suit made the appearance of him being slimmer.

He told the story much like from the beginning except he said that woman came out of her room that he told to go back in after he was already shot in the leg. Seems like everything happened before Paddock shot out the window. The only thing strange is he said he heard drilling, what else was paddock drilling? Maybe the windows before he knocked them out is my guess.

No lawyer was with him, maybe behind the scenes though

Perhaps the "drilling" Campos heard was the suspect shooting the window in order to break it with the mini sledge?

Or, the suspect was reinforcing the main door to the hallway at the time, then when the suspect heard the external stairway door slam shut he saw Campos on the monitors, got the bipod mounted firearm, and shot through the door at him thinking there were more officers coming from the stairwell?

Then the suspect turned and began shooting at the crowd out the window.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

As for that flash of light in the video, Scott Binsack, host of MFA Underground, was saying in one of his videos that he thought some shots must have come from the pillars pointed out.

I did a little research about those pillars, the SkyVue Towers, after I read about them on the MFA Underground Facebook page, and I posted about it here, if you want to read more about it. I linked to a couple videos in there also.

So, good catch!

A really good catch!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

There is a new version. Did someone save the first?

www.youtube.com...

fixed

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Maybe so, but I haven’t heard anything about his door being drilled, maybe they haven’t came out with that yet. Good point and I’ll keep it in mind.

My thought is that he didn’t mean to knock out the whole window like he did. I think he was going for a smaller hole by drilling some holes in there and knocking what he wanted out to not draw as much attention to himself but after Campos came along he just said f**k it and just knocked it out fast and started shooting

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Also, I don’t understand how gunshots and drilling sounds can be confused. Couldn’t anyone tell the difference in those?

Is Ellen pushing that the shooter was already shooting before he shot at Campos in the hall?
edit on 18-10-2017 by rowdyrich because: Added content

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps the "drilling" Campos heard was the suspect shooting the window in order to break it with the mini sledge?

Or, the suspect was reinforcing the main door to the hallway at the time

Or maybe he was installing the camera in the peephole that was reported?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Or, the suspect was reinforcing the main door to the hallway at the time

Or maybe he was installing the camera in the peephole that was reported?

That's a valid possibility as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And maybe why it was stashed on the food cart instead? Do you think he opened the door and put in on there before or after that happened?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich

And maybe why it was stashed on the food cart instead? Do you think he opened the door and put in on there before or after that happened?

Why would Paddock shoot at someone who is walking Down the hall and away from his room?

How can People make sense of that? Why would Paddock bring attention to himself because of this?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This guy in question said that he was being shoot at as he was walking Down the hall. He also mentioned that not all the rounds hit him...but he could feel the rounds passing by.

Since he was hit in the leg. i Guess there are impact Points on the floore where he was shoot/bloodsplatter. I also Guess there are more bullet holes in the walls Down that hall....

His friend was also shot at but not hit. Where did these rounds impact?

All information we have been give is that Paddocks door have been shoot through. We have seen images of that. But that is it. We have not been shown where the other rounds hit?

We have not seen the area were this guy in question was hit..... why would they not confirm this With some evidence,,,,,i photo of the bloodstained carpet?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Your guess is as good as mine mine but I can’t even guess why he did.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join