It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spy66

THERE are some people ABOVE the US Govt too don't KID yourself about OLD money here.

There sure is. Moste of the major Foundations you know of are run by them....

I have worked for the Red Cross. EU, UN and many others.....
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tashie

That is strange. (And it's not the first time they reduced the numbers...)

My first thought is of that security guard that was reported killed on police scanners, and that the Aussie witness referred to as well... perhaps he was miraculously resurrected in the person of Jesus Campos?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I think you give me too much credit... and misunderstood my question. My apologies for not being clearer. Thank you for the reply, and I think I'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Big surprise.

Campos and Schuck are "scheduled" to be on the Ellen DeGeneres TV show Wednesday !!

BwaaHaHa

Took long enough to get the actors lined up.

Late Tuesday, the TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres tweeted that Campos and Mandalay Bay maintenance worker Steve Schuck would appear on her show Wednesday

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Big surprise.

Campos and Schuck are "scheduled" to be on the Ellen DeGeneres TV show Wednesday !!

BwaaHaHa

Took long enough to get the actors lined up.

Late Tuesday, the TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres tweeted that Campos and Mandalay Bay maintenance worker Steve Schuck would appear on her show Wednesday

I don't know, does that seem like a strange choice t anyone else? This serious horrendous story, and they are telling it first on Ellen??

ETA: the following is a video from a "body language expert" who analyzes the maintenance worker that the FBI added to the 32nd floor shenanigans last week. She starts out totally gung-ho on this guy, and then it goes south. Watch until the end, to hear her (hilariously) end the video while muttering in disgust. I can't figure out how to embed it from my phone. Enjoy!
m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

ETA again: I see this video was already added and discussed in another thread- sorry! Oops.
edit on 17-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well they have to keep it as "PC" as possible I guess.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well they have to keep it as "PC" as possible I guess.

Hmm. Is the Ellen Show considered a pillar of PCness?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Check your PM. Didn't want to derail.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. I'm not surprised, but it sure shows their hand.... why put them on a news show when you can put them on a gossipy fluff celebrity show instead??? On a news show, they might be asked some tough questions. Ellen is softball in comparison. It also tells me that they know the folks who watch news shows aren't buying the "official story". So they have to make their appeal to the ones who watch fluff shows. "But I saw them on Ellen and they looked like such nice guys..."

And I have nothing against Ellen... I actually like her! But it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hmmmmm..... I do believe we're about to have a new witness on the 32nd floor added to the plot!!!

Security guard Jesus Campos breaks silence after Las Vegas shooting

While hiding in a doorway, Campos alerted a hotel building engineer who was called to check on the door and a woman who came out of another room.

Very interesting...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm not sure what all to make of this:

Caught On Mic: FBI Agent Tells Las Vegas Sheriff “Don’t Go There” At Press Conference

Someone does seem to whisper to him "don't go there" and the FBI agent standing next to him does lean toward the sheriff at the same time -- but I don't think it's the FBI agent. The county commissioner and Sen Heller are standing behind the Sheriff, the FBI agent is on the Sheriff's left.

To me, the Sheriff looks like he feels trapped -- mentally, physically and emotionally. And so does his response to the question: "Don't ask me to make assumptions (pause) please."

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hmmmmm..... I do believe we're about to have a new witness on the 32nd floor added to the plot!!!

Security guard Jesus Campos breaks silence after Las Vegas shooting

While hiding in a doorway, Campos alerted a hotel building engineer who was called to check on the door and a woman who came out of another room.

Very interesting...

Now the authorities can work-in another version.

Here's the show ......

The TV Show

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I swear... Days of Our Lives is more believable than this script!!!

This new character may just be a way for them to justify the time between the last shots fired and when they stormed the room... "See that poor lady? We had to get her and everyone else out of harms way!!!"

But we'll see soon enough, eh?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So they won't be doing any more interviews, huh? Just Ellen...

Okay.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

58 victims plus 1 the shooter

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

58 victims plus 1 the shooter

Maybe... I guess... anything is possible... but who the hell would consider the mass murdering shooter a victim???

Not me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its the MSM to raise the number to be more dramatic. There were 58 victims

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure what all to make of this:

Caught On Mic: FBI Agent Tells Las Vegas Sheriff “Don’t Go There” At Press Conference

To me, the Sheriff looks like he feels trapped -- mentally, physically and emotionally. And so does his response to the question: "Don't ask me to make assumptions (pause) please."

To me, he just looks angry at having his narrative questioned. He doesn't seem to like having his authority or word questioned. That's what it looks like to me, now.

Someone else (maybe you?) pointed out that he said he was putting out info to "calm the public." I am sick of hearing him say that. He owes us truth, not manipulation of our mental and emotional states.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I swear... Days of Our Lives is more believable than this script!!!

This new character may just be a way for them to justify the time between the last shots fired and when they stormed the room... "See that poor lady? We had to get her and everyone else out of harms way!!!"

But we'll see soon enough, eh?

"All My Children" might be part of the ploy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

To me, he just looks angry at having his narrative questioned. He doesn't seem to like having his authority or word questioned. That's what it looks like to me, now.

I kinda sorta agree... but I don't think he's angry at having his narrative questioned. Asking if/how "Paddock" intended to escape isn't questioning the narrative. I think he's angry at being told -- forced? -- into a specific narrative by the Feds. But I don't have much sympathy for him. He is a Constitutionally empowered elected official who takes his marching orders from the people who elected him -- NOT the feds. He has the right and the power to tell them all exactly where to go and what to do when they get there... but he has chosen not to. And he obviously doesn't like the position he's in. So why is he going along with it?

Someone else (maybe you?) pointed out that he said he was putting out info to "calm the public." I am sick of hearing him say that. He owes us truth, not manipulation of our mental and emotional states.

That wasn't me, but I remember someone posting that also. But, again, I think that's coming from the feds -- and that's exactly what they're trying to do... parcel out information to make us all feel calm and safe and secure, when the truth is anything but!

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join