It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: soberbacchus

You are conflating pseudo-evidence associated from thousands of Steve Paddocks regardless of age or time.

But it's even worse than that. The video used to "prove" the guy in the blurry photo wearing the NASA was Paddock just uses the name Steve. So in actuality they are conflating pseudo-evidence from millions of Steve's regardless of age or time.

Actually we discussed like 50 pages ago how the chick next to that guy looks an awful lot like his girlfriend, so when it looks an awful lot like him well HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... NOPE! No way!!!

Just like when the dude gunned down Scalise and Co. and the site was freaking out about dont blame his politics, and then what, it WAS his politics and then Team Democrat Talking Points raged the site about how the dude trying to kill all those people it was justified because of Obamacare.

I'm not insisting this guy is a nu-liberal psycho, but with the hints we DO have so far thats the best we've got.

Instead of pitch a gripe perhaps start polishing your arguments in advance about how his actions were justified as we all know that's what will come next.......

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Just seeing how quickly CNN posted this, really makes me question his political motives even more.

www.independent.co.uk...

link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Please tell tell us the whole story if you are the only one that knows the facts.

I know what are not facts?

The poster claimed a man who works at Howard Hughes center for scientific research was the shooter?
He is not.
The poster cited global warming papers that same man had written as being associated with the shooter.
Nope..That is a different Stephen Paddock.

Those things can be learned through simple research (age, pictures, employers, time)

The poster is inventing "facts" ..

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow! Talk about great leaps in logic.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth
Did anyone else notice the '13' either tattoo'd or drawn onto the front of Stephen Paddocks kneck in the picture released of him?
Stephen Paddock

MS 13?

That tattoo doesn't exist.

Of all the talks of "fake news," as of late, it's pretty sad how many people are spreading disinformation regarding this.

What tattoo doesn't exist?
The one in the picture released?

link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FamCore

So Stephen Paddock lived in BOTH Mesquite, Nevada AND Mesquite, Texas??? More suspicions...

Yeh, and he's 64 years old, 64 = 2 x 32

And shoots from the 32nd floor....

32nd degree...ring a bell ?

Surprising this is a conspiracy site, and you guys haven't picked up on this yet.

Because it's stupid superstition.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was looking in the comments of the video of him possibly being at an anti trump rally in Reno and someone posted a twitter video where the lady might say "Hi Steve" to the guy they think is Steve. Anyone have any good audio equipment as I cannot tell.

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude has background with NASA / Lockheed.

Dude mows down a bunch of filthy rednecks.

Liberals mowing people down their latest trendy fad.

Dude QUITE possibly caught on tape protesting Trump wearing a NASA shirt.

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

Just to add, dude had a private pilot's license. That is not a common thing, it is among spooks, but not among the general population.

It's not common but it's not exceedingly rare either. According to Wikipedia, over 500K private pilot license holders in the US in 2015.

link   

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

You presented false and debunked associations in order to create that narrative.

Objectively disgusting that you are spreading falsehoods to serve a politicized fake news theme.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Really? Even the local airport in my small town is filled with privately owned planes. I would imagine places like Vegas are full of flying enthusiasts.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Please post your simple research that shows the guy in the 1985-1993 documents relating to Areospace and NASA is not the shooter. If you've done this work, please share so we can move on...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlestonD
I was looking in the comments of the video of him possibly being at an anti trump rally in Reno and someone posted a twitter video where the lady might say "Hi Steve" to the guy they think is Steve. Anyone have any good audio equipment as I cannot tell.

twitter.com...

Yeah, he is greeted with "Hi Steve".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Just to add, dude had a private pilot's license. That is not a common thing, it is among spooks, but not among the general population.

It's not common but it's not exceedingly rare either. According to Wikipedia, over 500K private pilot license holders in the US in 2015.

Correct. According to information you can gather, just how many three letter agency employees are there in the USA at the moment? Betcha there are more than 500k.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny. I recall the reasoning behind the woman being Marilou was because she looked Asian. Looking Asian and looking similar aren't really the same thing.

Also, you're still dealing with a heavily artifacted picture and a video that 1.) No one has proven actually comes from the same event; and 2.) Has the back of the man (because that's all we see) that looks nothing like the man in the blurry photo.
edit on 10/2/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

link   
All those weapons. I heard up to 19. So, if you were going to do this maybe have multiple weapons ready and loaded especially if you are shooting from 2 directions. Maybe that is the reason there were so many. This was if something jammed or misfired you move on. I can see this. However...

I am floored that this was one guy. Not saying there were multiple shooters but there had to be others involved which makes me again leery that there could be more threats. Especially from that range. Even if into a crowd that size he had to fire close to 1000 rounds?

Again, he fits a similar narrative of the guy who shot the baseball field. Older white male with what seems is a hate of the government.

If there was a link to ANYTHING the left could use against Trump with the shooter it would be out there already. He resisted. He was left-wing. He targeted what is easily identified as a conservative crowd. Is there truly a war starting and maybe this is not the way most thought it would happen?
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-02T15:15:07-05:000307 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Correct. According to information you can gather, just how many three letter agency employees are there in the USA at the moment? Betcha there are more than 500k.

The government employs millions of people, not even counting the military. So yeah him having worked for Lockheed doesn't say anything to me. Especially with how long ago it appears to have been.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

1. So dude has NONE background with Lockhhed / NASA?

2. Liberals DONT tend to look down on rednecks as racist scum??

3. Liberals mowing people down ISNT the hot new trend in one up mane ship now?

4. The very real possibility that the Reno NASA shirt protestor names "Steve" whose female companion bears quite a resemblance to Paddocks grifreindd, the notion its them it has been DEBUNKED??

5. Now if you win that checklist, good luck still trying to spin this as "You presented false and debunked associations in order to create that narrative". All I've done is jumble around the HINTS & FACTS we do have so far and scratched and sniffed a little bit about it. Pointed out some potential avenues might be worth peoples time really interested.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting Body language analysis of brother's interview:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You presented false and debunked associations in order to create that narrative.

Objectively disgusting that you are spreading falsehoods to serve a politicized fake news theme.

Read it and weep.

Link

Some of the # these people are saying, I'd bring some of them over here but they are severe violations of T&C.

People are foaming at the mouth to politicize this.

I'm legitimately ashamed to be an American.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join