It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

All those weapons. I heard up to 19.

Oh boy.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i dont think this person did the shooting. This person was shot by the person(s) who actually did the shooting. This was staged to make it look like a mad suecide.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

/pol/ is a board of peace

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How did he get all that weaponry into the hotel room... Where is the security footage... where is the picture of his dead body police would have took. If i don't see a picture of his dead body in that specific hotel room then why should I believe anything the fake stream media says?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: soberbacchus

Dude has background with NASA / Lockheed.

Dude mows down a bunch of filthy rednecks.

Liberals mowing people down their latest trendy fad.

Dude QUITE possibly caught on tape protesting Trump wearing a NASA shirt.

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

Just to add, dude had a private pilot's license. That is not a common thing, it is among spooks, but not among the general population.

It's not common but it's not exceedingly rare either. According to Wikipedia, over 500K private pilot license holders in the US in 2015.

Correct. According to information you can gather, just how many three letter agency employees are there in the USA at the moment? Betcha there are more than 500k.

The government employs millions of people, not even counting the military. So yeah him having worked for Lockheed doesn't say anything to me. Especially with how long ago it appears to have been.

So him working with a company well known for being the progenitor of the CIA's spy program with regards aviation, and then going insane and causing the most heinous assasination in US history, right next to the military base that designed, tested and flew the modern version of the US air defence systems is not even relevant? Not even for a little sniff around?

That is for sure a guarantee that you don't work for a three letter agency, because you would definitely be interested in that kind of coincidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
How did he get all that weaponry into the hotel room... Where is the security footage... where is the picture of his dead body police would have took. If i don't see a picture of his dead body in that specific hotel room then why should I believe anything the fake stream media says?

Took him 3 days to get it all in his room. Multiple trips. this could had been stopped with a metal detector and police guards on the doors.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

To be fair you moved the goalposts. You first said spooks. That generally refers to CIA which has around 25,500 employees. If we broaden our search and include other three letter agencies even the FBI only has 35,000. So I'll be generous and say there might be 200,000 total. That's including those stationed outside the country. That's including the vast majority that deal more with logistics or analysis. If we whittle it down to just field agents I would be surprised if you break 50,000. So even if all of those had a private pilots license it's nowhere near the majority.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

You presented false and debunked associations in order to create that narrative.

Objectively disgusting that you are spreading falsehoods to serve a politicized fake news theme.

Read it and weep.

Link

Some of the # these people are saying, I'd bring some of them over here but they are severe violations of T&C.

People are foaming at the mouth to politicize this.

I'm legitimately ashamed to be an American.

You don't go to /pol/ often, do you?

The funny part is most people who post on 4chan aren't even American.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just got word from my daughter (who lives in TN) that one of the victims is a nurse, the husband of an ER doc in Jackson, TN. They were in Vegas celebrating their first wedding anniversary. So sad. My prayers go out to all those dealing with this tragedy.

abc6onyourside.com...

Big Sandy, TN is just a few miles down the road from us. They are well-known and loved in the community. I'm sure there are other communities all over the nation experiencing the same shock and grief.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

With security camera's in Vegas hotel this will be pretty easy to determine dontcha think? We could what-if this to death.

link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

He was there already for 3/4 days. It would be easy especially if he is known to the hotel which it is stating he was. Throws around some cash and that is all people think about not cargo.

I still however think someone else was in on this. Maybe at the hotel. Reason is evidently the room was not in his name but the girlfriend.

Also, the room. He knew the concert was coming and made sure to get the perfect room which if you know when you travel it can be hard. Especially last minute for a Suite. In Vegas those are usually all booked and you get a hole in wall if you come day of.

I also thought I read his girlfriend was associated with hotels. So, was there an inside job going on here? More people resisting together.

link   
Voice/Body Language analysis suggests the brother likely lied about him having no political motives for shooting.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Jonjonj

To be fair you moved the goalposts. You first said spooks. That generally refers to CIA which has around 25,500 employees. If we broaden our search and include other three letter agencies even the FBI only has 35,000. So I'll be generous and say there might be 200,000 total. That's including those stationed outside the country. That's including the vast majority that deal more with logistics or analysis. If we whittle it down to just field agents I would be surprised if you break 50,000. So even if all of those had a private pilots license it's nowhere near the majority.

I was unfair, but I am not able separate one from the other.

Forgive me.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So he wasnt properly Retired, as much as he "didnt have active employment I guess".

EDIT: DAMN check out how that guy all clams up defensively about what the work they used to do together was about.
edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FamCore

So Stephen Paddock lived in BOTH Mesquite, Nevada AND Mesquite, Texas??? More suspicions...

Yeh, and he's 64 years old, 64 = 2 x 32

And shoots from the 32nd floor....

32nd degree...ring a bell ?

Surprising this is a conspiracy site, and you guys haven't picked up on this yet.

Because it's stupid superstition.

For some people numerology is superstitition. For other's its just a secret "signature."

Pick up a US Dollar bill and examine the back, you'll find lots of numerological symbolism.

You can decide it's all superstition, or maybe all just "coincidence" that the numbers are there, but for others who know why the numbers are being placed in public view, it's a form of communication, signaling who and what is behind the order and chaos we see around us.

Those the know don't speak, those that speak don't know. Those that can read the numbers and the signs, know something else is going on behind the scenes, and the public announcements are all misdirection.

The clues are in the numbers, the dates, the silent symbols used to communicate to those that know more. For the public, it's all mysterious psychos running around causing chaos. For those in the know, it's chaos introduced so that order can come out of chaos.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny. I recall the reasoning behind the woman being Marilou was because she looked Asian. Looking Asian and looking similar aren't really the same thing.

Also, you're still dealing with a heavily artifacted picture and a video that 1.) No one has proven actually comes from the same event; and 2.) Has the back of the man (because that's all we see) that looks nothing like the man in the blurry photo.

What?
Marilou has been identified as an Asian woman - we're not assuming anything.
Are you seriously trying to pretend that the guy being greeted as "Steve" at the protest here:

...looks nothing like the images/video we see of the guy wearing the NASA shirt in the first video?...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When was the last time you saw a "body language analysis" on YouTube that didn't claim the person was lying?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'

these are the MSM "moral humanitarian" lefties?

my main wonders are

a) motive
b)where'd he get the firepower?
c)which scum politician will jam through some other ridiculous legislation on the legal sane gun toters because of this
edit on 2-10-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You presented false and debunked associations in order to create that narrative.

Objectively disgusting that you are spreading falsehoods to serve a politicized fake news theme.

Read it and weep.

Link

Some of the # these people are saying, I'd bring some of them over here but they are severe violations of T&C.

People are foaming at the mouth to politicize this.

I'm legitimately ashamed to be an American.

You don't go to /pol/ often, do you?

The funny part is most people who post on 4chan aren't even American.

link   

Just to add, dude had a private pilot's license. That is not a common thing, it is among spooks, but not among the general population.

It's not common but it's not exceedingly rare either. According to Wikipedia, over 500K private pilot license holders in the US in 2015.

Correct. According to information you can gather, just how many three letter agency employees are there in the USA at the moment? Betcha there are more than 500k.

The government employs millions of people, not even counting the military. So yeah him having worked for Lockheed doesn't say anything to me. Especially with how long ago it appears to have been.

So him working with a company well known for being the progenitor of the CIA's spy program with regards aviation, and then going insane and causing the most heinous assasination in US history, right next to the military base that designed, tested and flew the modern version of the US air defence systems is not even relevant? Not even for a little sniff around?

That is for sure a guarantee that you don't work for a three letter agency, because you would definitely be interested in that kind of coincidence.

It's a statistical certainty that companies that employ thousands of people will eventually have someone who works for them do something crazy. A coincidence is all that is, if that's all you've got.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join