It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Ever hear of an echo? Also you hear some rounds hit with the sound delay. Remember the bullets travel faster than sound, and even at 300 yards there will be a difference.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Terror needs credit.

Not really. The purpose of ISIS is to destabilize the US from within. Terror does that. When people are afraid to go out in public, the entire country becomes ripe for easy picking.

I don't get that? You will decide if this is political dependent on what w/r to MSM?

A bit dog hollers first.

In any false flag (which is what this would be if my latter motive suggestion is accurate), there is a purpose, a goal. Whatever that goal is, it will be picked up and echoed by the MSM over the next few days or weeks. If the MSM starts pushing a specific agenda hard, there's a good chance this was in some way a set-up to advance that agenda.

OK City was used to advance an anti-militia agenda to thwart a major populist push against gun control. 911 was used to great effect to gain surveillance power over the population. It's not what i decide that matters; it is what it is that matters.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

CNN are saying the fbi are claiming he had "modified" firearms.

So I'm guessing it'll eventually come out that he had easily available and legally purchased semi-auto firearms, that were 'modified' to be fully auto...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, it's not logic. In that video there's three different sounds: a weapon, or weapons, firing, hypersonic cracks of rounds flying through the air, and the sound of rounds impacting near the camera. All of which is being bounced off every surface in a densely packed area.

At no point does it sound like there's firing coming from near the camera.

Correct. The clips I played it seemed blatant the reports from the actual firearm(s) were trailing the sounds of the rounds doing their work in the crowd (near the camera). Bet one could do a quick audio analysis and show how the delay would be about whats expected from the distance.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

A dude who worked for Lockheed / NASA and friends might just be crafty enough to modify some firearms.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So I'm guessing it'll eventually come out that he had easily available and legally purchased semi-auto firearms, that were 'modified' to be fully auto...

What I have been saying from the get go....Not fully automatic weapons but modified with trigger mods or bump stocks..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What a stupid cow.

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

theres a caveat to fully auto kits. they can ONLY be legally sold to POLICE and military. the kits fall under the automatic weapons ban too.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Shamrock...

Last I heard there were 58 dead & 500 injured...correct me if I'm wrong but that near massacre....

So tell me, how close do you think they are listening to the shots being fired???

I'm not the only one here floating the idea of multiple weapons being used...police reports coming in now if there were other attacker's in the mix..

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm just reporting potential leads.

Note that Obama had NASA 99.3973% focused on Global Warming the past 8 years, and Trump just came in and wrecked that. Dude possibly recently "retired"...

Shooter wasn't recently retired from NASA.
Shooter never worked for NASA.
The last time he worked for an Aerospace company was 1983-1985.
Shooter not even "recently" retired.
He was an accountant, then property manager, now professional gambler for many years.

You are creating "facts" that lead to other "facts" and apparently ignoring evidence that clearly shows they are not relevant. You are conflating pseudo-evidence associated from thousands of Steve Paddocks regardless of age or time.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The link that IgnoranceIsntBlisss posted related to the name appearing in 1985 in relation the Aerospace company.
One of his roles was as treasurer for the committee.

The earlier JPL link was from 1993, so not recent.

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So Stephen Paddock lived in BOTH Mesquite, Nevada AND Mesquite, Texas??? More suspicions...

Yeh, and he's 64 years old, 64 = 2 x 32

And shoots from the 32nd floor....

32nd degree...ring a bell ?

Surprising this is a conspiracy site, and you guys haven't picked up on this yet.

link   
a reply to: face23785

Tom Petty died unfortunately. RIP! But it's not related to this. There's another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And look how the story changes. Nobody has provided any proof that he worked at NASA. There's a blurry picture of a guy in a NASA shirt. That's it. But of course the conspiracy crowd will run with it and when it's never reported that he worked at NASA they'll cry cover-up.

You know who else would know how to convert a semi-auto to full auto while at the same time providing some military-esque training? Militia groups. Yet we haven't seen that theory posited on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Please tell tell us the whole story if you are the only one that knows the facts.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

the rate of fire say sotherwise. The FBI of course will not let us know the actual weapon used because to do so would bring a scandal onto th emilitary for letting such a dangerous weapon out o f their sight.

Unless th eman had a 100 round magazine on those rifles i suspect it wasnt a rifle.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do we know if/when he stopped shooting? Especially in relation to when they breached the door? I'm sorry if this has been covered. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this... speculation and mis-reporting and facts are all so jumbled right now!

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

A dude who worked for Lockheed / NASA and friends might just be crafty enough to modify some firearms.

It's not difficult to convert some semi auto firearms to fully auto.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join